Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf Claw View Post
    I award you best response haha. This was great.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf Claw View Post
    Gas Prices: Defeated
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    Friend of mine has one of those in blue with a couple of decals on it, and a carbon fiber spoiler.
    tackyyyyyyy
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    tackyyyyyyy
    It's actually pretty cool haha. He's got it all riced out.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

2007 Chevy Cobalt. A name hasn't stuck yet, though I have a few in mind. Sheila, Nancy, and Gertrude are all possibilities.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    2007 Chevy Cobalt. A name hasn't stuck yet, though I have a few in mind. Sheila, Nancy, and Gertrude are all possibilities.
    I used to drive a Cobalt. They're good little cars.

It's actually pretty cool haha. He's got it all riced out.
    get a photo of said car if you want to convince me
    life is
    a game

Oh haha, very nice! Keep up the clean driving record!
    Thanks, i will, especially since I drive my grandma a lot, to stores and doctor's appointment. In my entire lifetime driving, since 2001, I only gotten one ticket, time expired on meter, I paid it off the next day.

I forgot to mention, I used to have 1993 Dodge Spirit, except the car is now dead. The mechanics guy keep saying it would cost thousands more to fix, than getting it replaced. Engine was dying, and the transmission was slowly dying as well. All I have now is the memory and the picture of the car - my grandma says that one of her friends bough the car for the parts.
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._6112112_n.jpg
    Last edited by LiepardTrainer; 4th April 2013 at 7:05 AM.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

My first car was an grey Oldsmobile Royal Eighty Eight. Fuel Injection. Smooth ride. I miss her. Never named her, but Betty would have fit.

Then my first self owned truck, Ranger 93 XLT, white. I loved that truck. Installed Pioneer sound on it. Evelyn was her name. Five years of loyalty. Not once did she brake down on me. Where my memories rest.

Today, Natasha: 07 Ford Fusion SEL, black, fully equipped. Sun roof, Audiophile Sound, Sport Package and all. What a babe. Hopefully the start of a beautiful relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    2000 Ford Explorer~

Her name is Dora... -__________-
    Oh man.....I busted out laughing so hard at this. I'm sorry, kinda new around here. Dora, hahaha that was great.
    Last edited by moot; 4th April 2013 at 1:33 PM.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Quote Originally Posted by dragon8907master View Post
    My first car was an grey Oldsmobile Royal Eighty Eight. Fuel Injection. Smooth ride. I miss her. Never named her, but Betty would have fit.
    I absolutely love you. This is my first car too, the only difference is the color. I absolutely love my 88!

I absolutely love you. This is my first car too, the only difference is the color. I absolutely love my 88!
    Say swear?! You still have it? What I would do to have it back, now that I know more about engines....
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Quote Originally Posted by dragon8907master View Post
    Say swear?! You still have it? What I would do to have it back, now that I know more about engines....
    Dude check out the first post of the thread, it's what I'm driving now! A blue 1984 Oldsmobile Royale Delta 88 with a 4.3 L Oldsmobile stock V8 engine. The picture on the first post isn't exactly mine but they look 100% the same, and I can get a picture of mine tomorrow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12