Thunderbolt
    Seismic Toss
    Screech

Dugtrio
    Earthquake
    Slash
    Double Team
    Rock Slide

Before I take on my rival on Route 22, I'd like to know if this is a good move set.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Could you tell us your levels (edit them into the OP), it helps a lot in rating teams, same with EVs and IVs, if you don't know your EVs or IVs thats fine, just mention if you know them or not. Mentioning what you have too and why you chose a Pokemon helps more than you think.

As for the actual team (I wont list EVs, mostly because I suck at Gen. 1-2 EVs...)
    Pikachu
    -Surf
    -Thunderbolt
    -Substitute
    -Thunder Wave

This set is probably the most reliable set for Pikachu out there (you should be using Raichu for competitive play). Surf hurts most dangerous and common Ground types. Thunderbolt is a reliable STAB move, Thunder Wave was, is and probably always will be one of - if not the best - Paralysis inflicting move out there. Substitute is a neat way of avoiding OHKOes, something Pikachu is pron to.

Venasaur
    -Sword Dance
    -Razor Leaf
    -Sleep Powder
    -Body Slam

Simple SD set, put the opponent to Sleep, boost a bit with SD then sweep away. Body Slam is for coverage and Razor Leaf for STAB.

I personally love this set, Venasaur's high Special Stat makes him pretty much invincible.

As for Charizard, don't do it, he's tricking you man, don't fall into the group of people who think cool looking Pokemon are great at battle.

In all seriousness though use something like this:
    Charizard
    -Fire Blast
    -Earthquake
    -Double-Edge
    -(insert filler move here)
    Fire Blast adds the power that Charizard lacks. Earthquake kills other Fire Types, the main selling point of Charizard. Double-Edge is one of the most reliable (strong) move Charizard can learn. As for the filler move use something like Submission, NOT (lol) Seismic Toss.

Blastoise
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Earthquake
    -Submission / Seismic Toss

Earthquake is a great coverage, use it when you can. Seismic Toss... yeah, Blastoise has one of the worst Move Pools out there, Submission is always a alternative.

Primeape
    -Submission / Counter / Low Kick
    -Double Edge / Mega Kick / Trash / Body Slam
    -Rock Slide
    -Dig / Substitute / Rest / Screech / Toxic / Double Team

Primeape should be used for its Attack and that is it for Generation 1 so no Thunderbolt, Pikachu handles Water and Flying types pretty well anyways. That opens up a spot for Rock Slide, a great coverage move for Fighting types, nailing Bugs and Ghosts plus switching Flying types.

The above Normal moves outclass strength in every way, Body Slam is a stronger and reliable move with chance of Paralysis as a great bonus, Mega Kick is strong but unreliable. Trash is a strong hit and run strategy due to Primeape's fragility rarely giving him a strong chance of surviving a few turns of confusion. Double Edge is fairly decent mainly because Primeape won't take many hits anyways.

Please don't use Seismic Toss on a Pokemon that has decent Attack / Special Stats and a ( at least ) Decent Move Pool to abuse of the Stat, I highly recommend Submission, but Low Kick is a nice alternative. I put Counter there just because it is better than Seismic Toss in most cases. Note: Seismic Toss dose not get STAB.

The last slot is just filler, use what ever you want there. I recommend Screech the most, not that I would recommend any of these.

Dugtrio is perfect.

Well if this team is only for the rival battle and you won't grow from it your current team is great... lol, hopefully I didn't wright this for nothing.

Thank you! I actually just beat the Elite Four last night, and wound up replacing Primeape with Snorlax. But I still appreciate the help, seeing as I still need to catch the legendary birds. Plus, I'm thinking of using my in game team to play through Pokémon Stadium, so don't feel that you wrote all that for nothing. I appreciate the advice. Here's the current move set of my Snorlax, if you'd like to help me with that too:

Snorlax (lv. 53)
    Double-Edge
    Rest
    Amnesia
    Psychic
    Yellow Team

Snorlax is awesome. Good job.

Btw, I love your White team.
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Snorlax is awesome. Good job.

Btw, I love your White team.
    Thanks! I love my White team too! I like my Snorlax in Yellow, although if it weren't for Special being combined in gen I, Psychic and Amnesia would be a no go. But considering its Yellow, I thought it'd be okay.
    Yellow Team