Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon - Mewtwo Form - UNCONFIRMED + Dream World Catalogue

Do not like. It's like someone tried to make a chibi-mewtwo and took some artistic liberties. I'm REALLY hoping that this is a fake, and as for the Pokemon Smash I'm guessing it'll be the other Eeveelution.
    White FC: 4213 3983 3485 Shadow (Where all my legendaries/shinies are stored)
    White2 FC: 4857 5810 6584 Hael (Where everything Else Is)
        Spoiler:- Haves:

After 16 years... Mewthree is a reality. 0_0
    Mew should get a new form, it would be a whole new family.(jk)
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

This is clearly fake. Why? If you examine the spot where the new form is, you can see it's clearly slapped on mewtwo's head, as you can still see the rest of his body

I hope that this Mewtwo (or Mewthree whatever) is a fake. It is looking so unreal and not like a Pokémon anymore really.

Have faith my dear friend, surely meethree must be real. Lol
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

I'm not sure what to think about it to tell the truth 0_0

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I'm sorry but that new Mewtwo form looks like crap. It's cringe inducing. *shivers* Please GF, don't ruin Mewtwo for me. This new thing is just so fugly.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

So why not give Mew a new form then?

I'll wait for more info before making judgements.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

It's fake until proven real.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Now that I really look at it, it does look fake. Hope it's real though, that would be so funny. XD
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

Woah! O_O

Someone attached Mewtwo's tail to it's head.

Now I doubt Gamefreak would make such a horrible pokemon, so it's probably fake.

Quote Originally Posted by AnThRaX2.0 View Post
    Now that I really look at it, it does look fake. Hope it's real though, that would be so funny. XD
    That, sir, is about as funny as the idea of Ghetsis succeeding in killing you in Black 2/ White 2. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

my guess is that it's fake however for thats not because i dislike the new form(Though it could be better i wouldn't mind if genunine ) .The reason i think it is fake is beacue if a mewtwo form were to be inroduced i thin there would be more of a drastic change maybe even a new type. Looking at the legnedaries that can change form (giratina,shaymin & the kami trio) they have fairly significant changes. This new mewtwo form seems too similar.But i could easily be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    my guess is that it's fake however for thats not because i dislike the new form(Though it could be better i wouldn't mind if genunine ) .The reason i think it is fake is beacue if a mewtwo form were to be inroduced i thin there would be more of a drastic change maybe even a new type. Looking at the legnedaries that can change form (giratina,shaymin & the kami trio) they have fairly significant changes. This new mewtwo form seems too similar.But i could easily be wrong.
    I agree it looks too similar.

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Looks pretty real to me. As for the dream world, is the house only for Black and White 2 games?
    岩根雅明=♡

God I hope and doubt that this thing is actually real but if it is pleeeease don't be a mewtwo form that would just be a shame and if it was mewthree at least it's story would be better than oh if you attach this its sparkles either way both are bad
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    God I hope and doubt that this thing is actually real but if it is pleeeease don't be a mewtwo form that would just be a shame and if it was mewthree at least it's story would be better than oh if you attach this its sparkles either way both are bad
    i don't think it will be a entirley new pokemon just a new form. The original called something like origin form and the new one something like awakened form. Still think its fake though.

Hmm... it is not even looking like a Pokemon anymore. Yes, they should give Mew a new form with better stats. I hope that Mewtwo's new form is fake and if it is real, I hope that it does not get stronger... it is already so overrated...

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    That, sir, is about as funny as the idea of Ghetsis succeeding in killing you in Black 2/ White 2. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    Hahaha, good one...
    But honestly, it probably is fake... I wouldn't worry about it.
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

This is so freaking ugly, it looks like mewtwo devolved into an unstable and unappealing form. I hope and believe that this isn't real. As someone said previously, it's fake until proven real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

I think the idea of this could happen that in the upcoming move it's new form could be seen.I think that part is extremely plausible.But i maintain that i believe it would be a more drastic form change if it were to get one.However i'm sure if it were to be genuine we'd all get used to it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Blany View Post
    Hmm... it is not even looking like a Pokemon anymore. Yes, they should give Mew a new form with better stats. I hope that Mewtwo's new form is fake and if it is real, I hope that it does not get stronger... it is already so overrated...
    What exactly does a Pokemon look like, out of curiosity?

That said, I hope it's just a fake.

I kind of have the fear that this would be the Saturday announcement not because I would be disappointed but because of the multiple complaints, ruin forevers, and genwunner naysayers.

That being said, assuming the authenticity, could it be another Mew/two clone?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by AnThRaX2.0 View Post
    After 16 years... Mewthree is a reality. 0_0
    Mew should get a new form, it would be a whole new family.(jk)
    On February 27th, it's been 17 years since Red and Green's Release in Japan.

Also, I hated mewtwo since the first movie, so I have absolutely no problem with this mewtwo either. But I could go either way.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

That feet of the new form is creepy O.O

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast