Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon - Mewtwo Form - UNCONFIRMED + Dream World Catalogue

I'm not going to make any judgement calls until it is either confirmed or denied, because I simply don't know what to believe.
    My Y Team:

I still think it's fake. Why? Look closely at mewtwo's neck & knees, and look at his head, looks like a layer was slapped over it

I think it's fake...

Spoiler:- Proof, maybe?:
    Pokémon White 2 plan|

SS: |

Hunting:

Egg count: 420

^That's just showing off the original poster; it could be just a newer or secondary version of the poster (ala the keldeo ones as an example on the first page of this thread). Remains to be seen if it is real or fake either way though due to that.

Of course, he could get a new form that looks different to having a bigger head (ie this is fake but the idea behind it is valid).

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

I hope they go with the original one. The new (poss.) version is ugly (imo), it looks like Mewtwo is wearing headphones XD. Not really a fan of the (poss.) new form.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Anyone else notice that the 'new form' of Mewtwo has it's eye color changed from purple to red? Don't know if that means anything...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I don't understand why everyone thinks this new Mewtwo form is some kind of cancer incarnate. Lots of people here are saying things like this: "BAH!!! THE NEW FORM IS STUPID!!! I HATE IT!! PLEASE DON'T RUIN MEWTWO!!"

What I think: "I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it... *slams fist on table* I NEED IT!!!!!!"
    3DS FC: 4597 - 0384 - 5442

If you add me, PM me with your friend code and I'll add you.
    Friend Safari: Grass; has Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin

I like how these first look/leaked info shots are always the worst possible quality. I can imagine the Bourne-style chase scene as the cameraman smuggles it out of the top-secret underground facility it was printed in, forces his way through crowded streets to blend into a quiet café (could explain the coffee stains), frantically flipping pages as he searches for the prized information. He fumbles for his cellphone camera; the mercenaries have spotted him. This. Summer. The Cameraman Identity!

Official claimer of Marathon 2: Durandal and the Marathon Marine
    "You Must Love M-Thon - It Kicks"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Noel Soul Silver, White, and Y on 3DS Please PM for FC
    U.S.A. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) Serebii.net Wi-Fi trades: 11
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, you don't think CoroCoro are just dong a slightly late April Fool's? It could happen.

And I really hope it is, because the disproportioned body is really irritating.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Titan View Post
    I think it's fake...

Spoiler:- Proof, maybe?:
    This doesn't have anything to do with the new unconfirmed Mewtwo forme, but I just noticed that random Sableye trying to be sneaky in the the movie poster. What's up with that? Is someone getting a Sableye or wtf? It's probably going to be important, maybe.

To be honest I believe the new forme is real and as for sableye, that is where all the Sableye Evo came from

~Generation 6 be hating on dragons~

I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Hi guys. New here. After years of going to serebii i registered.

Mewtwo form is not IMO and looks less awkward and looks not bad here

yellowfur.tumblr.com/post/47021842532/torotix-purplekecleon-im-going-to-be-real

The new mewtwo form makes me think of a space alien, as if he will battle genesect in space or something.
    He looks sleek and faster.
    As a dbz fan, I would love to get this form!
    Omega Mewtwo I'd call it

Currently working on a Zelda Fan Series

X and Y are making me feel like picking up my Blue cartridge when I was young...
    A new start.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGigInTheSky View Post
    I don't understand why everyone thinks this new Mewtwo form is some kind of cancer incarnate. Lots of people here are saying things like this: "BAH!!! THE NEW FORM IS STUPID!!! I HATE IT!! PLEASE DON'T RUIN MEWTWO!!"

What I think: "I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it... *slams fist on table* I NEED IT!!!!!!"
    Lol'd at the spongebob ref' But I love the New Form Thing (and the Dbz-esque-Ness of it) I know it's not confirmed but It looks So soooooooooo, Sooooooooooooooooooo. SOOOOOOOO... Flipin' AMAZING!!!!

Clicky for Walker? -->
    Thanks NightKrazy and Sworn Metalhead For the Userbars Check out their EPIC Shops!

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    O MY FRICKING GOD SEREBII HAS UPLOADED A 3RD FORM WHERE IT STANDS ON IT's hands
    I QUIT POKEMON IF THIS THING IS REAL
    That's not on its hands, if you looked carefully its off to the side next to ash and the other is cut off from ash being in front of it, at least it appears like that

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Heres what I believe. We shouldnt really be discussing this because...

A) Its based on a possibility that there is something like this.

B) Its just gonna cause tension.

But I personally saw the legs on the pic...game freak would do a better job if that was even remotely close to being in the game. The games release in October! I think its just bad photoshop...or something.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Mewtwo used all it's power against Mew right? Why would Mewtwo use more of it's power against Genasect? Mew is much more powerful then Genasect. Why use more power on a weaker pokemon?
    [IMG][url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx]

Quote Originally Posted by flygonflygon View Post
    Mewtwo used all it's power against Mew right? Why would Mewtwo use more of it's power against Genasect? Mew is much more powerful then Genasect. Why use more power on a weaker pokemon?
    Yeah but Mewtwo is dealing with 6-7 Genesects (with one of them a Shiny) and all of them are ENHANCED like him, transformed from whatever their species USED to be like before they were enhanced. its one Mewtwo against 6-7 enhanced Genesect, I guess in order for Mewtwo to beat all of them, he has to get upgrade. *lol*

Though Mewtwo's a CLONE. Mew doesn't evolve (unless Mew's getting an evolution too in the game *lol*), so why does its already powerhouse mutant clone get an evolution? Plus is the change temporary like he needs a special item to hold in order to change then changes back to normal when he let's it go, or is he STUCK in his new form permanently like most newly evolved pokemon are? *lol*

And is it just me, or does Mewtwo's new head remind them of Palkia?
    My 3DS Friend Code #: Angel Skye - 0533-5949-4272
    if you want to ad me please PM me with your own Friend Code so I may ad you to my own 3DS. Plus can someone please tell me what kind of pokemon are showing up when you visit my Friend Safari zone in your game.

This trainer card was created for me by: Emerald Latias

If anyone is interested in reading any stories I've written, please click one of the trainer cards to be directed to where my stories are located, and please leave a review for whatever story read.

Don't forget they're bug types.
    I could actually like this new form if it had smaller head and less creepy feet.

There's only one way to find out if this is true or just a hoax!
    It's this Saturday's announcement! We might first get it about new information about Pokémon X & Y ether by Pokemon.com update or Nintendo Direct (If there's a Nintendo Direct coming this week to announce maybe some new games *Ahem* Zelda 3DS and a Pikmin 3 Trailer and release date and some new Pokémon XY info since Nintendo didn't show any of them at GDC) or Pokémon Smash will be the first one to show New Pokémon and possibly if this or a REAL new form of Mewtwo is real!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Knight View Post
    Yeah but Mewtwo is dealing with 6-7 Genesects (with one of them a Shiny) and all of them are ENHANCED like him, transformed from whatever their species USED to be like before they were enhanced. its one Mewtwo against 6-7 enhanced Genesect, I guess in order for Mewtwo to beat all of them, he has to get upgrade. *lol*

Though Mewtwo's a CLONE. Mew doesn't evolve (unless Mew's getting an evolution too in the game *lol*), so why does its already powerhouse mutant clone get an evolution? Plus is the change temporary like he needs a special item to hold in order to change then changes back to normal when he let's it go, or is he STUCK in his new form permanently like most newly evolved pokemon are? *lol*

And is it just me, or does Mewtwo's new head remind them of Palkia?
    What does shininess have to do with anything?

Mewtwo might be dealing with more then one Genasect, but other then the shiny the other ones look like mini ones. Can't Mewtwo just make them all explod? It's not going to be a stalemate like with Mew. Mewtwo and Mew are the most powerful Pokemon it will be easy to make them explod. And if it's that bad Mew would come too. If it's even worse Mewtwo would change it's form with Mew. And no haveing a shiny Genasect does nothing then a normal Genasect.
    [IMG][url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx]

The movie comes out in July right?
    AAHHH NOOO
    That will be the week when I have my fricking Exams
    That will be +1 week for me...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by flygonflygon View Post
    Mewtwo might be dealing with more then one Genasect, but other then the shiny the other ones look like mini ones. Can't Mewtwo just make them all explod? It's not going to be a stalemate like with Mew. Mewtwo and Mew are the most powerful Pokemon it will be easy to make them explod. And if it's that bad Mew would come too. If it's even worse Mewtwo would change it's form with Mew. And no haveing a shiny Genasect does nothing then a normal Genasect.
    Why the hell would Mew be involved with the battle between Mewtwo & ExtremeSpeed Genesect?

Two words, "Godspeed Mewtwo".

神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒 | ポケモン紹介 | ポケモン映画公式サイト「神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒」同時上映「ピカチュウとイーブイ☆フレンズ」
    Translation (google sorry):"Pikachu and Eevee ☆ Friends" screening "simultaneous awakening of genomic sect Mewtwo Godspeed" Pokemon movie official site | About Pokemon | awakening genome sect of Godspeed Mewtwo

This came from the movie site. Not saying its fact, but maybe this proves the form is real.
    Last edited by Dr. Classy; 4th April 2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast