Thread: Etrian Odyssey

Default Etrian Odyssey

As some of you might know, the newest game in the Etrian Odyssey series has been released for the 3DS, and has been titled: Etrian odyssey IV Legends of the titan.

Also they have also released a limited edition set, that includes the games soundtrack and some of the artwork from the game.

Comment and discuss ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I played the demo for the 3DS (never even heard of “Etrian Odyssey” before) and I thought it was kinda fun. I might actually get this game.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

It's been out for over a month now. Why talk about it like it was just released?

Anyway, I like it. Only problem I have is that I haven't gotten very far into it because of Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion 2, Devil Survivor, and life making me so busy. But I enjoy it when I play it, and it seems easy enough to get back into when I need to.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    It's been out for over a month now. Why talk about it like it was just released?

Anyway, I like it. Only problem I have is that I haven't gotten very far into it because of Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion 2, Devil Survivor, and life making me so busy. But I enjoy it when I play it, and it seems easy enough to get back into when I need to.
    I meant to post this thread when it first came out but it slipped my mind XD

Yeah it is basically a combination of final fantasy and pokemon mystery dungeon.
    For those who don't know. You assemble an exlporation team and then get into turn based battles using knights, archers etc. In a grid-floor based dungeon.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.