Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ash and N: A Clash of Ideals! (781)

Default Ash and N: A Clash of Ideals! (781)

The White Ruins! Ash VS N!!

Arriving at the Dragonspiral Tower, Ash & Co. learn that Cedric Juniper has discovered the location of the White Ruins, where the Light Stone is found, which can be used to awaken Reshiram. When they enter the White Ruins and find the Light Stone, it becomes engulfed with light and N soon appears. Asking what Juniper's intent is with the Light Stone, N reacts badly and takes the Light Stone from him. However, soon afterwards, Team Plasma appear with intent on the Light Stone. Will Ash & co. be able to stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Surprised at the lack of discussion here today so far

Anyway, quick run-down of what's happened. Ash & Co. have arrived at the ruins so far, being picked up by Cedric's assistant. Team Plasma are stalking them, while Team Rocket are stalking Team Plasma due to a tracking device they placed last week.

Cedric has solved a puzzle in the ruins which has created an opening into a vast area (that looks suspiciously like the ruins from the TR VS TP ep).

Cedric finds the Light Stone which sets off a light showing his location to N and Team Plasma separately. They exit the ruins.

After discussion of the legend, N appears while TP grunt Brad watches on. Angie & Colress are on a plane and receives orders from Ghetsis

Dare da - Crustle

N tries to convince Cedric that the Light Stone shouldn't be accessed to no avail, so he comes down and steals it, explaining again what Reshiram did.

N runs off while Ash makes chase. Ash gets stuck in the ground, and N tries to aid causing them both to fall. N drops the Light Stone down in order to save Ash.

They both land safely in the ruins while Cedric, Iris and Cilan are surrounded by Team Plasma, as are all the archaeologists. N explains how he sees Pokémon get mistreated by humans often, left in box in the streets and so forth. He says that it's not true of Ash or Pikachu, but it still happens.

Cedric's assistant manages to attack Angie, but Angie tears off his disguise and it turns out to be Looker. Colress then appears and manages to turn all the wild Golurk to do his bidding. Iris and Cilan send out Dragonite & Crustle to try and calm the Golurk.

The battle ensues, with Jessie & James watching from above, but the battle doesn't bode well and Dragonite & Crustle fall. N hears the battle and decides to act.

End of episode.

It would seem that Keyhole TV is down. So we can't watch it. I'm not sure how you're watching it though...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Oh, that'd explain it. I'll update my post with a rundown. Pics should be up within an hour or so of its end

Well for some reason, I am unable to log in to Keyhole TV. Maybe other users are also having trouble. Login timed out.

Oh, so I'm not the only one, cool. Although I'm at uni anyway. Thanks for the summary Serebii. I like action and suspense so far.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

No problem. Overall it was a decent episode. These climax episodes clearly are leading directly into eachother so hard to judge each one individually as they're all part of a single story

Definitely a stellar episode. Based on just this episode and the trailer for next week, I think it's got a very good chance of topping Team Galactic.

This is what I was waiting for all this time.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

the pic shot at the end looks funny cause from the angle Looker's positioned he looks like he's going to hit Corless with that pipe, here's hoping he does.

I saw the pictures and it was setting up for the two part conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Oh, so I'm not the only one, cool. Although I'm at uni anyway. Thanks for the summary Serebii. I like action and suspense so far.
    I'd also like to say thanks to Serebii! I always access the thread from my phone, and it's always useful when someone puts a full summary on the first post. ^.^

Anyway seems like a great episode. Ash and co seemed to fall a lot though. xDD But nice, very nice. Can't wait to watch it.

I can't be the only one who thought that rock looked like a pizza, right?

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

More Looker hand-to-hand action. "Screw Pokemon, i have Fighting Skills!".

He's truly awesome. And his theme that played during the introduction, gave him a great moment to shine. I'm glad he reappeared in Best Wishes!

Too bad we couldn't see his action in the canceled 2 parter

Serebii you used the wrong summary for your intro paragraph.

I like what the writers did with this episode, a lot actually.

Idk if anyone remembers but, the Black Hero in the Golden Dark Stone episode has the spitting image of Ash, and I just thought that was a coincidence, but now seeing the White Hero, who looks exactly like N, I'm really liking what the writers are doing.

Idk what N and Ash were fighting about, I'm guessing it's just them bickering over the Light Stone. Even though I'm sad N and Ash didn't actually battle, I'm still glad the whole "truth vs ideals" conflict from the game was made present.

Really makes me look at Ash and see a image of Hilbert standing above him

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I like what the writers did with this episode, a lot actually.

Idk if anyone remembers but, the Black Hero in the Golden Dark Stone episode has the spitting image of Ash, and I just thought that was a coincidence, but now seeing the White Hero, who looks exactly like N, I'm really liking what the writers are doing.

Idk what N and Ash were fighting about, I'm guessing it's just them bickering over the Light Stone. Even though I'm sad N and Ash didn't actually battle, I'm still glad the whole "truth vs ideals" conflict from the game was made present.

Really makes me look at Ash and see a image of Hilbert standing above him
    If only Zekrom appeared in the climax...

Eh, from the pictures, didn't seem like a bad start to the climax...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Just watched the episode....N's part is dialogue heavy as always so I can't exactly talk much about it. But yeah Looker threatened Angie with a pipe.....well...

Yeah I know it's a childrens show, and guns are knives are considered taboo. But you don't normally threaten people with a pipe.

It was good though.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Wait, Brad? Angie?

Do I smell a reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Just watched the episode....N's part is dialogue heavy as always so I can't exactly talk much about it. But yeah Looker threatened Angie with a pipe.....well...

Yeah I know it's a childrens show, and guns are knives are considered taboo. But you don't normally threaten people with a pipe.

It was good though.
    That was the best part. Looker doesn't give a ****.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Just watched the episode. It's a good start to the climax. Too bad that it wasn't subbed right now, it would probably be better once I know what's going on. Anyways I noticed that the white hero looks alot like N, I wonder what's being said in that part. Also Looker appears again in this episode and threatened Angie with a pipe. Also the argument between Ash and N looks interesting. I give it a 9/10. Also the preview to the next episode looks interesting, Charizard appears again
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Seriously, am I the only one who gets the Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reference?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Seriously, am I the only one who gets the Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reference?
    You are a few weeks late.....we noticed that reference long time ago.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I thought this was a decent start to the finale, it got everyone to the ruins and made it feel like something big was gonna go down. Team Plasma actually looked somewhat threatening. The conflict with N was pretty tense if a bit short. And hopefully we got some good development out of that conversation.

So far, so good.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

I didn't care much for this episode. I know it's meant to see up the climax, but I thought it was just a regurgitation of things we've already seen and learned about. I liked N's moments though, if only because the animators always pay close attention to detail whenever he's on-screen (well duh, he's practically prince charming), and Team Rocket was enjoyable during the few scenes that they appeared in imo. I did feel that Cedric Juniper was redundant though. Looker was there and he's a top-notch investigator so I can't help but feel that he could have also taken on Cedric's role. But whatever. I give this episode five kisses out of ten.

Good LORD Meowth's face in the beginning, that's the most diabolical expression I've ever seen in Pokemon lol. I love how TR's just standing in the sides watching the destruction unfold, being all evil.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast