Thread: ~ My Poke'mon Art Collection ~

Default ~ My Poke'mon Art Collection ~

Quick Note~
    I am playing around with styles. My typical style isn't as 'anime-ish', but I thought it would be fun to start doing Poke'mon and their trainers in the anime style. It's kind of rough and sloppy right now, but I'm working on it.

My trainer oc, Lute Black. Originally from Lavender town, his father headed the demolition project of the Poke'mon Tower that eventually led to the Poke'mon Radio Tower's construction. His father was killed in a freak accident nearing the completion of the project and much of his family believes this was due in part to disrupting the spirits of the poke'mon that had been laid to rest there. Shortly after that, Lute's older brother left to take up the poke'mon challenge and provide income for his family. A year after he left- Tanbur vanished. Lute and his mother are the only remaining members of the Black family and both are exceedingly superstitious. Lute believes that any time now, the 'curse' will fall onto him.

His team consists of a melanistic Ampharos ("Rylis"), a grouchy Chespin ("Baird"), and a cubone ("August").

This guy is Tommy Black, grandfather to Lute. I'm playing off of a lot of popular fan theories for most of my artwork. This one's a small tribute to the 'civil war' theory. Tommy was recruited into the Kanto/Jhoto alliance as a young man and served until the war's completion. Unfortunately, he lost half his hearing in a violent explosion (Voltorb landmines XD).

His faithful wartortle ("Panzer") never evolved. He's still around in Lute's time but he settled down in Cerulean city rather than Lavender town.

Another trainer! This one was done for a friend of mine. Violet is Lute's traveling companion and tends to keep him from burying his head too far in the sand. Sadly- she's a fan of ghost poke'mon and has a banette for her main. This really freaks poor Lute out and more often than not.

This one's not part of the roleplay, but I thought I'd post it anyway. My best friend is a huge fan of Arcanine so I thought I would draw her as a trainer beside her favorite poke'mon for fun.

Another drawing, but I thought I would separate this from the others since it's more rough and unfinished in appearance. Anyway, this is Panzer following a voltorb trap explosion.

And another rough doodle. This one features August the cubone going up against a donphan.
    ...well you gotta give cubones credit. They have guts.

I have to say that these are very good drawings. The style used in all of them is pretty good, I really like them.

These are cool [but that Chespin scares me XD].

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    I have to say that these are very good drawings. The style used in all of them is pretty good, I really like them.
    Thank you so much! It's not my normal style, but it's fun to get outside of the box every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by NightKrazy View Post
    These are cool [but that Chespin scares me XD].
    LOL XDD Well he's a grumpy thing. >> I think he scares most people.

I love the Warturtle picture :3
    Bannette my fav of all, many people dont respect it.

RESPECT IT!

Wow these are really good! I can't draw people to save my life XD

I especially love the Arcanine =D
    Current Team

EV training

Shiny Hunt

Wow! The Wartortle picture is great.
    Awesome drawings!

Spoiler:- Teams & Shinies: