Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 113

Thread: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absolalone111 View Post
    I don't even get why people like Kirino, she is one of the most annoying characters out there. I mean sure, I don't like tsundere characters in the first place, but Kirino is just down right infuriating.
    Because opinions.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  2. #27

    Default

    Yandere Ayase >>>>>>>>Kirino <3

    This ep was better than last week's, but it lacked sufficient levels of Kuroneko.

    Ew, I can use less, like 0% Manami. I despise her for what she is responsible for.........

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Yandere Ayase was awesome, needs to happen more.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Yandere Ayase was awesome, needs to happen more.
    This episode really opened me up to the idea of an anime where Kirino has to conquer the hearts of various heroines:

    Saori - Otaku conquest
    Manami - secret ビッチ conquest
    Kuroneko - Tsundere conquest
    Ayase - Yandere conquest
    Setsuna Fate - adult conquest
    Sena Akagi - homo-gemu fangirl conquest
    Kanako - Idol wannabe conquest
    Ria Hagry - loli track star conquest
    Bridget Evans - gaijin conquest

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Ew, I can use less, like 0% Manami. I despise her for what she is responsible for.........
    What's that?

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    What's that?
    Well it is a big LNovel spoiler so maybe you will be best off waiting as they are allegedly adapting all the remaining novels this season.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Well it is a big LNovel spoiler so maybe you will be best off waiting as they are allegedly adapting all the remaining novels this season.
    Alright thanks. Please no LN spoilers people.

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Alright thanks. Please no LN spoilers people.
    All I can say is Manami is evil and NOT best GIRL.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    23,258

    Default

    The fact that Kyousuke was falling into the Love Touch trap was priceless (which mirrors how big of an impact Love Plus had for the DS in Japan). Also loved how the subtle inclusion of "There's even a Yandere route!" on the box ended up being used for Ayase's attempt at playing the game. Especially great how Kyousuke had no issues declaring that Ayase is the only one he'd sexually harass.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

    3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    What was up with episode 3? I thought the flashback would take about 5 minutes, but it ended up taking almost 20. This series is feeling pretty disjointed to me right now: we had a normal-ish recap/reunion episode, then something about a dating sim (which was admittedly pretty fun) and now some awkwardly placed Saori backstory.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 21st April 2013 at 1:53 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  11. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    What was up with episode 3? I thought the flashback would take about 5 minutes, but it ended up taking almost 20. This series is feeling pretty disjointed to me right now: we had a normal-ish recap/reunion episode, then something about a dating sim (which was admittedly pretty fun) and now some awkwardly placed Saori backstory.
    Really? The Saori backstory is integral to her characterization. Also this episode stirred up lots of feelings in the viewer.

    I'd have to rank this in the top 3 of the current 18 episodes(not counting 12 normal/True route twice). Saori's always been a favorite of mine and this episode fills in the holes in her character.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    This series is feeling pretty disjointed to me right now:
    It's kind of always had a disjointed feeling with me, dunno why.

    I love that part in the opening with Kyosuke and the red ribbon thing attached to his finger. He's looking at it like "Frickin' really? Why?"

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Really? The Saori backstory is integral to her characterization. Also this episode stirred up lots of feelings in the viewer.

    I'd have to rank this in the top 3 of the current 18 episodes(not counting 12 normal/True route twice). Saori's always been a favorite of mine and this episode fills in the holes in her character.
    I just think there must have been a better way of doing it than a long flashback with new characters that we probably won't see much of again. I'm sure it was fine if you really like Saori.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 21st April 2013 at 11:38 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I just think there must have been a better way of doing it than a long flashback with new characters that we probably won't see much of again. I'm sure it was fine if you really like Saori.
    The fake loli, cause she's really older than Saori, is the author of Maschera and Kanako's oneesan, Kirino and Ayase's sarcastic buddy that cosplayed as Hoshikuzu Witch Meruru.

    Not 100% sure but she def. has a chance to recur at some point.

    Also Hoshino, the Black pony-tailed girl is Meruru's seiyuu and MC'ed the contest where Kanako won the figurine for Kirino.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 21st April 2013 at 4:33 PM.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    The best thing about Saori is the Char reference in her (fake) name.

    EDIT: Oh, and even though it was obviously a moment between Saori and her sister, I feel like Kirino should have reacted more to the fact the seiyuu who voices the main character out of her favourite series was right in front of her.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st April 2013 at 6:21 PM.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    The best thing about Saori is the Char reference in her (fake) name.

    EDIT: Oh, and even though it was obviously a moment between Saori and her sister, I feel like Kirino should have reacted more to the fact the seiyuu who voices the main character out of her favourite series was right in front of her.
    The whole gist was that Kirino didn't recognize Hoshino, nor did Shironeko notice Kanata.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,757

    Default

    Prince of Darkness is nothing to the Dark Flame Master.

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Prince of Darkness is nothing to the Dark Flame Master.
    Well DFM isn't a real character, it's Yuuta's delusion, whereas Prince of Darkness is a real manga character, well at least within the Imouto universe.

    As far as the Light Novels go, I haven't read them, but I hope the day where Saori quits using the spectacles comes before the series ends.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

        Spoiler:- Japan get all the nice things once again!:
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  20. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- Japan get all the nice things once again!:
    Kawaii~~~~

    Totally would ride the Kirino train all day.

    Where's the Saorin train thou?

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Totally would ride the Kirino train all day.

    Woah!

  22. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Woah!
    Oh my....just realized that was phrased in a manner that is open to interpretation....

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- Japan get all the nice things once again!:
    First train for losers, second train for champs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Totally would ride the Kirino train all day.
    Sigged.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Totally would ride the Kirino train all day.
    That train would be a pretty tight fit.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- Japan get all the nice things once again!:
    I've never felt this much jealousy towards a train before...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •