Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

Spoiler:- That SAO in my OreImo:

This show needs more Ria.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I mostly enjoyed Ria in this episode since she's able to piss off Kirino so easily.

Hearing Kaiji's narrator use Engrish was the funniest moment.
    Ya know how some ppl say Kirino is annoying, albeit unjustifiably, well Ria is uber annoying and a mild troll.

My viewing experience can do without any more Ria Hagry.

This latest ep was heavily lacking in Shironeko and Saori for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Ya know how some ppl say Kirino is annoying, albeit unjustifiably, well Ria is uber annoying and a mild troll.
    ha ha ha ha ha WHAT

Ria is at least self-aware when she's being irritating, which can't be said about Kirino. Kirino this episode was completely unreasonable as usual. It's that typical anime setup where someone walks into the room where things look bad. But it's a misunderstanding! And then they get hit unjustly! It's funny! Yeah, but not if they don't get a chance to explain themselves. Then it's downright frustrating to watch. Kirino is the mother****ing embodiment of that.

This latest ep was heavily lacking in Shironeko and Saori for my tastes.
    Remember that side-plot? Me neither!
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 28th April 2013 at 11:57 PM.

ha ha ha ha ha WHAT

Ria is at least self-aware when she's being irritating, which can't be said about Kirino. Kirino this episode was completely unreasonable as usual. It's that typical anime setup where someone walks into the room where things look bad. But it's a misunderstanding! And then they get hit unjustly! It's funny! Yeah, but not if they don't get a chance to explain themselves. Then it's downright frustrating to watch. Kirino is the mother****ing embodiment of that.

Remember that side-plot? Me neither!
    There was no side-plot sadly =[

Shironeko is another persona Ruri has......I believe.

Idk they changed the tone of Ria's hair and skin slightly from ep 15 and that wasn't to my liking either.

It took me ten seconds to figure out who Ria's seiyuu is.
    I'm glad everyone's favourite imouto is getting more roles. Guehehe~
    Please help my dragons

7. Default

This episode felt like 2 smaller episodes fused together. Very non-sequitur, although Shironeko was refreshing and earnest in her amazement all her volumes sold. Not sure why selling out was so significant to her though.

Not sure why selling out was so significant to her though.
    Because this doujinshi was crafted with the power of friendship!

I quite liked this episode. Kirino seemed more bearable than usual, and I liked seeing Kuroneko again Shironeko for the first time.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Because this doujinshi was crafted with the power of friendship!

I quite liked this episode. Kirino seemed more bearable than usual, and I liked seeing Kuroneko again Shironeko for the first time.
    Well, I can only surmise Kirino's star power is what led to all inventory being exhausted; which is ironic, seeing that Kirino expected more traffic to their circle/booth.

Not sure why selling out was so significant to her though.
    She explained how last time she only sold 10%.

Absolutely pathetic watching Kyosuke getting all mopey at the possibility of his sister having a boyfriend. And there's next to zero chance Kirino's going to end up with some random guy. And when the hell is Kyousuke going to grow a pair and ask KuroShiroWhateverNeko about that kiss?

11. Default

She explained how last time she only sold 10%.

Absolutely pathetic watching Kyosuke getting all mopey at the possibility of his sister having a boyfriend. And there's next to zero chance Kirino's going to end up with some random guy. And when the hell is Kyousuke going to grow a pair and ask KuroShiroWhateverNeko about that kiss?
    Progress has been made.

Kyousuke proudly accepts, even if it's only to hisself, that he is a siscon.

Think were going to start calling her Ruri...

Kuroneko is my favorite, she's cute too. I just dislike Kirino the most for acting so intolerable. I wonder if the LN is intending to make incest end canon?

Excuse me while I geek out over that cliffhanger.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

So Kirino pretended to have Mikagami as her boyfriend so that when she pretended to have Kyousuke as her boyfriend, she'd let slip fake details about Murakami being her boyfriend to make Kyousuke feel bad about maybe almost having a girlfriend?

...well, we got somewhere in the end. Next week's episode should be fun!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I spy a core drill in my OreImo.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I spy a core drill in my OreImo.
    Stupid bullcrap was all gold. And it didn't have the right handle thing. Grah.

So glad they brought up that thing with Ruri again. Was absolutely furious that they were interrupted a second time. Why even bring it up and then interrupt it AGAIN? To show that Kirino was mad? Oh wait they did that in a prior scene.

Today Kyosuke learns that he doesn't have to approve of his sisters decisions with who she's dating. Then when she throws it back in his face that she doesn't approve of who he could be dating he suddenly has no idea what she's talking about. Amazing.

Did I miss something or was this series originally about "a brother doing things for his otaku sister because he cares about her" and not "a brother and sister slowly realize they are in love with each other" because that's where it feels like this is going. And no, I don't know anything about the light novels.

17. Default

Stupid bullcrap was all gold. And it didn't have the right handle thing. Grah.

So glad they brought up that thing with Ruri again. Was absolutely furious that they were interrupted a second time. Why even bring it up and then interrupt it AGAIN? To show that Kirino was mad? Oh wait they did that in a prior scene.

Today Kyosuke learns that he doesn't have to approve of his sisters decisions with who she's dating. Then when she throws it back in his face that she doesn't approve of who he could be dating he suddenly has no idea what she's talking about. Amazing.

Did I miss something or was this series originally about "a brother doing things for his otaku sister because he cares about her" and not "a brother and sister slowly realize they are in love with each other" because that's where it feels like this is going. And no, I don't know anything about the light novels.
    This is the only case where I may approve of siblings that share romantic feelings. My interpretation is that Kyousuke realizes he has romantic intent but is fighting to not explicitly express those feelings. At first I was opposed, but Kirino really won me over during season 1. On the other hand Ruri is an option, but I feel that Kirino is going to have another jealousy fit if and when Ruri and Kyousuke make it FB official.

Ayase has been sorely lacking but something tells me we will she substantially more of her in the weeks to come.

With the next episode and so, you'll see it's still the opposite of the usual "brother loves his sister more than he should" shtick. Kyosuke still does things for Kirino because she's his little sister. Just keep in mind that he's slowly been affected by her otaku mode and changed a little. Before, he never played games or even watched anime and he had absolutely no form of interaction with his sister outside of simply living in the same roof after a certain point where they grew up to their current ages.

As it's been mentioned before, because Kyosuke feels like he's needed, he doesn't want to let his sister go. Besides, Kyosuke's been flirting with Kuroneko and sexually harassing Ayase and even Sena at one point.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

The first season was such a good one, last summer I remember re-watching it over and over again.. Kuroneko still has my heart ;_; D'aww.
    Starless nights will come again

This episode played exactly like what happened when I got my first girlfriend. Except mine wasn't hot.

Oh, and these latest episodes make me hate Kirino even more. Seriously, why do so many people like her?
    Last edited by Jb; 19th May 2013 at 3:45 AM.

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    This episode played exactly like what happened when I got my first girlfriend. Except mine wasn't hot.

Oh, and these latest episodes make me hate Kirino even more. Seriously, why do so many people like her?
    Who doesn't love a Type-A classic Tsundere?

Though if I had to pick one girl to recolonize Earth after an apocalypse, it'd be Ruri non-otaku Saori yandere-mode-Ayase.

nah dude, there's Tsundere, and then there is Kirino. she falls into her own classification

Though if I had to pick one girl to recolonize Earth after an apocalypse, it'd be Ruri non-otaku Saori yandere-mode-Ayase.
    you got the right idea

Characters like Kirino makes me want to punch their faces.

There are worse tsunderes than Kirino, like Louise in Zero no Tsukaima.
    My Anime List

"Oh no! we're going out but I don't know how to communicate and interact with a girlfriend! If only girlfriends came with instruction manuals!"
    "Lucky for you! I wrote one!"
    "How convenient!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    i no rite?

Yeah, that's why there's Ruri. That kneeling scene was Type-A classic Tsundere, i.e. not being a ***** like Kirino was doing. It may be because I've got bad subs but did anyone else get the "You wanna bone me that bad?" line from Kirino? With no real objections from Kyosuke? When's the point where cherish becomes incest? The way this is going it seems like Kyosuke's going the realize he's in love with Kirino and then him and Ruri are going to break up. Who am I kidding? Best girls never win.

except in kokoro connect

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast