Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    man i cant wait for the ending. still wonder if its going with a anime original or if its going with the LN end
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Following the novels completely.
    I heard about the ending by the way. This is gonna suck eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    i did to thats why i was wondering. there going to be a huge arguement with the fans for those who dont know the ending

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i did to thats why i was wondering. there going to be a huge arguement with the fans for those who dont know the ending
    I'm probably one of the few people (at least on this forum) who doesn't know the ending yet. Though I have a good guess based on CC#06's response.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

This weeks episode was actually pretty decent compared to the others.
    agreed im liking kyousuke not giving a crap attitude

Yeah, I've seen the ending too....

I now can't wait to see a certain Manami scene animated, that's pretty much all I'm looking forward to now.

Maybe something will be salvaged with the special 10 year skip thing that comes with the first BD volume.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 9th June 2013 at 7:27 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen the ending too....

I now can't wait to see a certain Manami scene animated, that's pretty much all I'm looking forward to now.

Maybe something will be salvaged with the special 10 year skip thing that comes with the first BD volume.
    manami scene will be awesome to watch. i just dont think my heart can take the ayase scene if its animated >.<

I suppose it could have been worse, Kuroneko could have turned out to have legit magic, and not just cosplaying. After this revelation that she really does have magical powers, she turns into a......

GIANT RAINBOW BEE!

Spoiler:- Nijihachi?:

It's still terrible though.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 9th June 2013 at 8:04 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

9. Default

Wow, nobody liked/commented on the new, and likely only for ep-10 opening?

It stands as the best Ore no Imouto op ever.

I'm here waiting for that Meruru animu.

Although for a Meruru OP-theme, I question having Bridget Evans/Alpha Omega singing it.

man the newest episode was just so sad for me to watch the ending of >.< i knew it was going to happen cause i read the LN spoilers but wow was it hard to watch >.<. seems like were getting a Kirino PoV final episode but we will get 3 specials that adapt the LN ending like it did with season 1

So um, what? They're just going to retcon all of Ayase and Kyousuke's established relationship of her treating him like a sexually harassing pervert and him being a creepy asinine weirdo by saying "Oh, we lied to each other"?

Thank. God.

Now they seem more like actual humans and less like tired cliché anime tropes. These two and their scenes together always ticked me off. Every encounter didn't follow basic human interaction and dived straight towards anime bullcrap. There was still the whole generic harem "No! He has to eat my lunch!" scene prior (which almost ruined Saori for me, one of the few remaining enjoyable characters), but that last retcon got me to actually appreciate Ayase a bit more.

And then she lost. ****.

EDIT: GODDAMNIT WHY IS KIRINO IN LIKE A CONSTANT STATE OF BLUSHING? EVERY TIME I THINK SHE'S ABOUT TO BLUSH I LOOK AND SHE'S ALREADY DOING IT **** GETS ME SO HEATED.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 23rd June 2013 at 7:06 AM.

Tell me, when Manami answered "Nope" to Kirino's plea just before the midway break, was that an "I won't", an "I can't", or was it deliberately ambiguous? I feel like this is critical to my perception of Manami.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Tell me, when Manami answered "Nope" to Kirino's plea just before the midway break, was that an "I won't", an "I can't", or was it deliberately ambiguous? I feel like this is critical to my perception of Manami.
    it was i won't. manami is supposed to be potrayed as the nice girl who does no wrong. but this anime is shown thru kyousuke eyes. Manami isnt actually all that nice. Manami was the reason kyousuke thought he was only normal cause thats how she wanted kyousuke to be, and became how he is now, so that his relationship with kirino would die
    Last edited by wingzx; 1st July 2013 at 2:08 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345