~Megahorn
    ~Stone Edge
    ~EQ

milotic 69
    ~Surf
    ~Ice beam
    ~Recover
    ~Toxic

I wanted to teach ice punch and cross chop to electivire but I didn't breed...

Most of the move sets are fairly standard. I wouldn't change anything about Starmie, or Milotic (although having both on the same team seems slightly redundant in my eyes). Heracross is pretty much set, too, unless you wanted to switch something out for Swords Dance (not necessary, but it can give you a bit more power). Magmortar seems fine too, unless you want to swap Will-O-Wisp for Hidden Power (if you have a decent type/power one) or Psychic (not terrific but one of the few other options for special attacks); neither of these are necessary though. So those four are totally fine, really.

I should mention though, that since this is for Soul Silver, you can actually get Ice Punch on Electivire via the Move Tutors in the Battle Frontier, so that should replace Rock Slide. Cross Chop, however, is still breeding exclusive, although you could potentially throw in Superpower for more immediate power. If the stat drops are a deterrent though, just keep Brick Break.

Gengar doesn't really need Dark Pulse though. Ghost and Dark have almost identical coverage, only differing in the damage dealt to normal (immune vs. neutral) and fighting (neutral vs. resisted). So generally you only want one or the other, and not both. Since Ghost is STAB for Gengar, you'll want to drop Dark Pulse and replace it with Focus Blast. Yes, the accuracy is shaky, but the coverage of Ghost/Fighting is almost perfect, and that's something that can't be denied. I'm also not so fond of Confuse Ray, preferring Hypnosis, but that's just personal preference.

Other than that though, I see no issues that would hold you back.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

To sorta add on to Draco's rate;

Magmortar can also have Earthquake, as it has 95 Base Attack which is workable.

Gengar's last slot can be Substitute or Energy Ball. Substitute would be helpful for staying around a bit longer, potentially allowing you to fire off a few more Attacks; while Energy Ball would round out your coverage.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Starmie I think there is nothing to change about him he has great types of moves and sure could beat nearly any type with those moves.
    Your Milotic looks great. Toxic was a great choice could've gotton better but toxic is great! I had it one my gengar once and I didnt even need to attack I just healed while the pokemon fainted of poisoning.
    Surf and ice beam, Your starmie has both those moves but they still to quite a bit of damage. Recover my friend great move. Make ya not need to use these hyper potions!
    Heracross: Hmmm I have a heracross of my own. Stone edge is a great move! It even killed my level 50 grass type from a level 42 pokemon. Stone edge is a move I recommend. (Depends on what your using it on/for and what pokemon using it)
    Close Combat rocks i hate how it lowers your attack or defense (either of the two I think I dont use close combat that much though)
    Overall your Heracross is great to be honest. Electivire, Brick break is a great choice. I always teach it to my pokemon when I can Thunder punch is great in my books. My ampharos has it and he always hits hard with it and Electivvire should to just as more. Rockslide is great too! I hate it though when people use it on my typhlosion so I need ferligater to help :P Magmortor! Woo dont get me started I love this guy!
    For a fire he is great! I really want him to be my fire if I didnt have Ninetales on my other playthroughs.
    Will-o-wisp is great for just annoying people in battle. Happens to me all the time great. Thunderbolt is the one of the best electric moves I think! Volt tackle may just beat it though but Thunderbolt for me wins it. Its a great move and you can keep away those water types who dare attack magmortar!Gengar whew! I used him on one of my playthroughs boy he was great! Thunderbolt againt. I keep seeing it maybe you used it too much but its a great move so if it was a bad move you'll be in trouble....
    Shadow ball. I always let my gengar hang with it and beat everyone up with it Confuse ray is great! Much better then this stupid swagger people use on my pokemon in newer games now. Since it just confuses them and doenst raise there attack like swagger (my scraggy from white has it and its bad for me!) Confuse ray is a great move though. I like it unless I get hit by it! Dark Pulse is and okay move. I dont know much about it so I cant really do anything witht hat one.
    Overall in my books I think your team is a 6/10 or it could be 7 and a half out of ten for me

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    To sorta add on to Draco's rate;

Magmortar can also have Earthquake, as it has 95 Base Attack which is workable.

Gengar's last slot can be Substitute or Energy Ball. Substitute would be helpful for staying around a bit longer, potentially allowing you to fire off a few more Attacks; while Energy Ball would round out your coverage.
    Great job I totally agree!