Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Considering all the hype, stuff like this should be added in every ending theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Considering all the hype, stuff like this should be added in every ending theme.
    I can only imagine the flame wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Haha well you know me Ciccone, the people need to hear the very things they don't want to hear.

Yep. Pikachu and Snivy are absent, although Pikachu does appear in the first shot of the selected characters holding hands although it's no excuse to miss him out in the following shot.

The writers really don't give a damn about anything, it's easy to see. In a final shot showing almost every relevant Pokemon (Ash's Team in-particular) of the entire show, they miss the most iconic and one of the standard cast members of his Team.

I like the Ending, but I really want to go and say it's phenomenal but the fact the writers have been so god damn lazy and irresponsible prevents me from doing so.

I know, it's ridiculous.

Opening/Ending or not, it's ridiculous to speculate those kind of events from a character who hasn't even returned.

It makes sense for people to speculate Butterfree returning to Ash since he's actually on-screen.

I wouldn't count on that.

Especially with Gary and Tracey.
    Obviously Bulbasaur is gonna take Snivy's place on the team *prays*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

you guys are so picky it's annoying. just enjoy the god damn openings and endings. it's not like anything you guys want is going to happen. the writers have always and always will do what they want.

and by all that^ I really mean: stop bashing each other for having different opinions. the openings and endings (and the entire anime for that matter) aren't customized to any single person's satisfaction. so all those who try to pass on their opinions as facts, stop. everyone has their opinion and I love both ending and opening and I've hated others but I don't call other people out for disagreeing with me.
    Last edited by Greninja VI; 27th April 2013 at 6:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

People will always make a big deal out of meaningless things in openings/endings. I doubt the writers even care or think about half the things people talk about on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    People will always make a big deal out of meaningless things in openings/endings. I doubt the writers even care or think about half the things people talk about on this forum.
    Actually, I think the writers enjoy people bickering about the mistakes they make. It's fun isn't it? Random people fighting for mistakes you make!

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I still can't get over Paul holding someone's hand.....

That shot of Ash with Corphish, Snorlax, and Bulbasaur should totally happen ;____;
    Well they showed bulbasaur quite a bit in the opening and ending, including Tracey painting him, if they can bring back charizard, they can bring bulbasaur too
    Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    No. Please no. Our brains would overload from the insanity
    Lol yeah Barry and Bianca are basically the same character.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Well they showed bulbasaur quite a bit in the opening and ending, including Tracey painting him, if they can bring back charizard, they can bring bulbasaur too
    I'm surprised Bulbasaur hasn't at least had a cameo already, while Muk seems to be showing up almost every time we see Oak now lol. I expect to see it when Ash finally gets back though.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

has anybody thought about why chili and cress are sort of prominent in the opening and ending? I'm not sure if they're just there because they're cilan's brothers or of they're actually going to have a role of some sort but if they were to have one, I'd assume it would be to get cilan to come back to striaton gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    has anybody thought about why chili and cress are sort of prominent in the opening and ending? I'm not sure if they're just there because they're cilan's brothers or of they're actually going to have a role of some sort but if they were to have one, I'd assume it would be to get cilan to come back to striaton gym.
    If it was just the ending, I'd say it was because they are Cilan's brothers, but the opening leads me to believe that they will play a role before this journey is done. Maybe they call Cilan back to the gym? Who knows? Maybe it does mean nothing, we'll see.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Maybe they might be shown again before Cilan leaves. What would be cool is that maybe Chili and Cress might decide to be more than just gym leaders together. Like maybe if Cress wanted to do either contests or musicals while Chili wanted to get stronger by being at the gym and decides to train with Cheren or someone. That would be good development for them both.

My ideal battle ever!

Ash:

Pikachu, Charizard, Corphish, Snorlax, Bulbasaur, Butterfree random reserve.

I would love this team for this saga xD.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I like the opening. It seems like we will be getting closure on Iris and Cilan in this arc before the leave ( Clair and guy with purloin being there.) Th ending shows all the characters before as Unova ended which is great. Too bad they will be most likely left there and forgotten about as other generations come along...
    But that may not happen since the ending also had almost evry main character there too. Great fan service! They need to do that more often :P

This might be a very noob thought, but did anybody else start to think that this could be foreshadowing the ultimate saga, where Ash travels through all the regions again?

I'm thinking they'll appear and give Cilan a reason to come home. In the games they changed up the gym and made it a battle restaurant, maybe they could organise something like that with him here. I'll be sad to see Cilan go if that's the case.

In Iris' case it wouldn't surprise me if Clair took her to the Dragon's Den in Johto for training. It would be a more natural way to go too since it fits with her story and doesn't require her to suddenly U-turn back to Unova like Cilan might have to.

Quote Originally Posted by MewAura View Post
    This might be a very noob thought, but did anybody else start to think that this could be foreshadowing the ultimate saga, where Ash travels through all the regions again?
    Why would Ash go through all the regions again? O.o I can see why someone would want games like that, but not the anime. Besides, the anime will have to go to X and Y's region for all or most of Gen 6 in order to promote and advertise it.

Quote Originally Posted by MewAura View Post
    That won't happen because they need a way to promote XY.

Anyway, the opening was nice, but I hate the fact that only Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Axew and Pansage(talking about the main characters of course) were shown.
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 27th April 2013 at 9:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    That won't happen because they need a way to promote XY.

Anyway, the opening was nice, but I hate the fact that only Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Axew and Pansage(talking about the main characters of course) were shown.
    That's what bugs me too. Why show all those kids but only a few pokemon that don't really need the spotlight as much as some others do?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    That's what bugs me too. Why show all those kids but only a few pokemon that don't really need the spotlight as much as some others do?
    The writers' attempt to make us veteran watchers smile that they still remember the good ol' times even though they gave us a lot of low-quality material after Gen 4 was over.

Anyone else notice in the ending, Brock has Onix rather than a Steelix?
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Happiny is also there instead of Chansey. And Misty is in her old Kanto clothes while everyone else is in there most recent outfit

In other words the writers have no clue what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Happiny is also there instead of Chansey. And Misty is in her old Kanto clothes while everyone else is in there most recent outfit

In other words the writers have no clue what they are doing.
    Um, wow, this is pretty sad.

That's the first thing I noticed lol.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Did anyone else think Vergil looked super huge in the ending?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I did. I literally had a blank face the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The writers' attempt to make us veteran watchers smile that they still remember the good ol' times even though they gave us a lot of low-quality material after Gen 4 was over.
    Gen 4 itself was low-quality material ... High Touch opening = High Fail opening (=_=)

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast