Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't think Ash will become Champion Master but I think we could expect him to win one League. However, I do agree with this statement. In fact, I'll make a prediction. Team Rocket will still be at large when the anime ends.
    I think we might have a better idea of how Ash will be in the future depending on how Gen VI and Gen VII go

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I think we might have a better idea of how Ash will be in the future depending on how Gen VI and Gen VII go
    He'll probably get progressively better as a trainer. I expect big things to come for him. Perhaps another Battle Frontier victory.

He'll probably get progressively better as a trainer. I expect big things to come for him. Perhaps another Battle Frontier victory.
    >Expecting big things from Ash ever.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

What is the point of that if he can't even win a cheap league like the Unova one? Make Ash win just one league for once would be much better than another Battle Frontier.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    What is the point of that if he can't even win a cheap league like the Unova one? Make Ash win just one league for once would be much better than another Battle Frontier.
    He probably won't win a League until the show ends, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    >Expecting big things from Ash ever.
    His wins against Gary, Paul, Drake and Brandon have become iconic. We'll probably see more of those in the future.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 5th May 2013 at 7:17 PM.

Worse yet, the series will end with the last league where he was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS close to winning it, and then he'll say he'll promise to become stronger to Pikachu an-

*CUT AWAY TO FINAL CREDITS*

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Worse yet, the series will end with the last league where he was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS close to winning it, and then he'll say he'll promise to become stronger to Pikachu an-

*CUT AWAY TO FINAL CREDITS*
    Just smash cut abruptly to black in the middle of his last league match Sopranos-style, leave everything a mystery.

He probably won't win a League until the show ends, unfortunately.
    Well hopefully it will end after BW because that's no reason for him not to at least win one simple league just because the show will end. But you're probably right. But it still won't mean he will be any close to being pokemon master because of one league win, so I don't really care.

My ideal battle ever!

But it still won't mean he will be any close to being pokemon master because of one league win, so I don't really care.
    If he does win the League, that increases his chances of doing an Elite 4 challenge or Champion's League which I would love to see.

If he does win the League, that increases his chances of doing an Elite 4 challenge or Champion's League which I would love to see.
    I doubt they would do that either. I would just like to see him win one simple league. I don't care about the Elite Four. Since they are so many of them now compared to back in the RBY days.

My ideal battle ever!

I doubt they would do that either. I would just like to see him win one simple league. I don't care about the Elite Four. Since they are so many of them now compared to back in the RBY days.
    Same here. As long as he wins a League I'm happy. Elite Four and Champions are just a bonus for me.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Same here. As long as he wins a League I'm happy. Elite Four and Champions are just a bonus for me.
    I agree that they're bonuses and it won't ruin the show if it doesn't happen. But I think that maybe just maybe they are more likely to happen than people think. Particularly the Champion League which probably would include some Elite 4 members actually.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 5th May 2013 at 10:28 PM.

I agree that they're bonuses and it won't ruin the show if it doesn't happen. But I think that maybe just maybe they are more likely to happen than people think. Particularly the Champion League which probably would include some Elite 4 members actually.
    I agree with this I just believe that when they had Cynthia say she expects Ash and Paul to be in the Champion league soon has to have some merit especially since it was in the original. It was set up perfectly for Sinnoh to be that time but alas either that wasn't the plan or they changed the plan like they did for Johto. I dont think a champion league would hurt the show. Imagine he wins the PokeFrance league then has to travel either PokeFrance or region x to battle the elite 4 and then the champion. I consider Brandon and Drake Champion level even if not by title. I can see it totally happening.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

This ending exists because of the low ratings the last Pokemon episodes had. The writers probably realized that the Unova league was rushed and a total mess. They obviously don't want to lose their viewers, so they're trying to bring back as much nostalgia as they can. First Team Rocket returning to its original motto, then Charizard, now this.

EDIT: They probably realized Sakura-Go Round was made of fail, too.
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 9th May 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    This ending exists because of the low ratings the last Pokemon episodes had. The writers probably realized that the Unova league was rushed and a total mess. They obviously don't want to lose their viewers, so they're trying to bring back as much nostalgia as they can. First Team Rocket returning to its original motto, then Charizard, now this.

That's weird then, considering the majority of their viewers aren't going to be people that would get nostalgic for those things. And most of those people that would, have been watching the anime forever anyway and Won't stop.

Named Admiral Sentret

They purposely fail at fanservice, then. I can easily think of ways to redeem the crap fest that was BW before Kanto is reached.

Here's one idea: EVOLVE FREAKING OSHAWOTT or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    They purposely fail at fanservice, then. I can easily think of ways to redeem the crap fest that was BW before Kanto is reached.

Here's one idea: EVOLVE FREAKING OSHAWOTT or someone else.
    Ever since BW2 started they been all about fanservice, I fail to remember a time with this much fanservice, Lucario, Eevee, Hikari, Piplup, Charizard, N traveling with the kids, Butterfree possibly appearing...

Its not evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Ever since BW2 started they been all about fanservice, I fail to remember a time with this much fanservice, Lucario, Eevee, Hikari, Piplup, Charizard, N traveling with the kids, Butterfree possibly appearing...

Its not evolving.
    It didn't help that the first 75-80 episodes of BW basically had nothing at all in it related to anything that has ever appeared before the saga. That really made the fan service stand out that much more.

Named Admiral Sentret

It didn't help that the first 75-80 episodes of BW basically had nothing at all in it related to anything that has ever appeared before the saga. That really made the fan service stand out that much more.
    And even then, the fanservice was used very, very poorly, it looked pretty desperate and lacked good stuff.

But that happens in every series, besides old pokemon obviously that weren't here because Gamefreak wanted to say that new continent new pokemon but then said screw that and just mixed them all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    But that happens in every series, besides old pokemon obviously that weren't here because Gamefreak wanted to say that new continent new pokemon but then said screw that and just mixed them all together.
    It happened to an extent in hoenn and sinnoh, but nowhere like how it was in BW. And the thing with GF having the games set up that way is true and not the writer's fault at all, but I felt they still didnt have to follow the games that literally and directly. They could have thrown a few older pokemon and references to previous saga moment here or there to try and make it seem more fitting and stream to the anime....just in case something would have happened like how it did with Black and white 2.

Named Admiral Sentret

It happened to an extent in hoenn and sinnoh, but nowhere like how it was in BW. And the thing with GF having the games set up that way is true and not the writer's fault at all, but I felt they still didnt have to follow the games that literally and directly. They could have thrown a few older pokemon and references to previous saga moment here or there to try and make it seem more fitting and stream to the anime....just in case something would have happened like how it did with Black and white 2.
    Then it might be forced to other person because what if it's just Kanto references and someone doesn't like the Kanto saga and hates the nostagia? Think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Then it might be forced to other person because what if it's just Kanto references and someone doesn't like the Kanto saga and hates the nostagia? Think about that?
    I'm exactly sure what Sure what you're getting at with that, but it doesn't just have to be kanto/OS references. They could throw in a few things to hoenn And sinnoh. I just think it would have been better to not psedo-disconnect early BW completely from the rest of the series. When the references did show up, it seemed so forced and random because nothing was set up in anyway, it just happened all at once in BEst wishes 2.

Named Admiral Sentret

You know what the worst part is, even if the writers realize what a mess the league was, they're like Pikachu; reset button every region. So they'll never learn from what was good or bad in a previous league and will keep making the same mistakes.

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Here's how I think it went.

After BW108:
    Writer 1: Oh crap, we lost our ratings because we messed up the Unova league! We shouldn't have put that title for BW108!
    Writer 2: Hey! I have a fabulous idea!
    Writer 1: What?
    Writer 2: How about we bring back TR's old motto? And make Be an Arrow! 2013?
    Writer 1: Wow, that's great! We'll get back our ratings!

Somewhere between BW111 and BW112:
    Writer 1: Well, we brought back TR's old motto, but people still stay away from our show! What are we gonna do?
    Writer 2: Ummm.....
    Writer 1: Come on, genius! You're always the one who...
    Writer 2: Wait, I know! Let's bring back Ash's Charizard!
    Writer 1: OH WOW HOW COULD WE FORGOT ABOUT ASH'S CHARIZARD!!! IT'S GONE SINCE THE AG SERIES, so let's bring it back!

After BW117:
    Writer 1: BW116 got good ratings, but with BW117 we lost our viewers! Episode N fails! I think we'll have to wrap up this anime.
    Writer 2: What do you think about the Sakura-Go Round ending?
    Writer 1: Well, it sucks! How could we come up with "Cherry Blossom"??
    Writer 2: If it's made of fail, how about we make something special?
    Writer 1: What?
    Writer 2: Let's show every travelling companion of Ash in the ending and use that as the ending of Da!
    Writer 1: But... why?
    Writer 2: Clair is confirmed to appear in Da!. If her last appearence was 10 years ago, why can't we bring back Ash's friends? And we'll get our ratings back!
    Writer 1: OH CRAP THIS WOULD BE THE BEST ENDING EVER! QUICK, LET'S GET TO WORK AND MAKE IT!!! WE'LL NAME IT "LET'S JOIN HANDS"!

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast