Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    a bit of info translated with Google Translator
    Yassss, I'm ready for that summer anthem. It would also fit with the island theme that the writers are going for in DA!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope we get team spoilers this time. I wonder if any past characters will show up in it.
    I doubt it to be honest. I mean it seems really late in the saga and I don't expect any more evolutions. Besides, I think spoilers ruin Openings since like 99% of people focus too much on them and forget that the Openings are all about music and animation; they're supposed to be fun and not to be taken too seriously imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Yep. He's also done "Itsu datte", the opening theme to Wandering Son.
    I think, a male singer singing the story is a first considering most of the OPs were done by either Rica Matsumoto or few other female singers.

Naruto's opening was recently changed....but yeah if he's the guy who sang that one, he's good.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Fanfics on SPPF: Hikari...Shinji...Satoshi!
    FF.Net profile: Here!!

MAI TUMBLR

I'm still hoping for at least evolutions to Pignite, Scraggy and Palpitoad in this saga (not necessarily in that order mind...) and the returns of Lapras (as transport round the islands and eventual return), Pidgeot, Butterfree and Ambipom (long shot I know, but, they most likely will head to Vermillion City after the Dekorola Islands so why not get Squirtle if he's not already at Oak's by then as well as Ambipom?). Boldore can probably evolve in a later Gen League Tourny or something...
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

cool, jap ops with male vocals are awesome to hear.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

It's NOT a tropical Be An Arrow? I'm actually shocked.

I can't wait to not get team spoilers.

Oooooh yes, I was waiting for an original opening for so long ! That USA Be an Arrow! version was so disapointing. I hope we get some spoilers this time. It would be very appreciate. Based on summer ? It's more interesting than I thought.
    « And at last I see the light... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I doubt it to be honest. I mean it seems really late in the saga and I don't expect any more evolutions. Besides, I think spoilers ruin Openings since like 99% of people focus too much on them and forget that the Openings are all about music and animation; they're supposed to be fun and not to be taken too seriously imo.
    Considering we've got really late series evolutions before it can't be ruled out. Fair point about spoilers taking away from the music and stuff though. It's just that getting some would limit speculation and such. And if there are no spoilers it'll mean nothing since openings can be updated.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Okay new opening is great! Should feature Butterfree. I am really hoping for at least one team spoiler.

Random : PokéRadar

Excited for the new opening. We're supposed to get it in like 3 episodes right?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Excited for the new opening. We're supposed to get it in like 3 episodes right?
    Yepp. We have the last two episodes of the Team Plasma Climax, and then DA! will start. I can't wait for the opening; I love openings more than I probably should.
    My Writings:
    Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!?
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!
    Coming Soon: Kalos: The Missing Link
    Coming Soon: Big Brother: Pokemon Edition

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Team spoilers so late into the series is kinda pushing it don't you think? Though a team change up is somewhat expected.
    3DS Friend Code: 3652-1012-6122 Add me.
    "I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." SomeLikeItHoth
    This is why I love Gamefaqs lol.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/69695...mon-x/68277484

Yeah ... I'm not holding my breathe for much spoiler-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Yepp. We have the last two episodes of the Team Plasma Climax, and then DA! will start. I can't wait for the opening; I love openings more than I probably should.
    Hahaha same here xD Up to season 5 they made epic openings (at least the dub version, I never listened to te Japanese version), then season 6-8 were good imo, but the DP ones were soooo bad. They make it so, how can I explain, "Friends are super important, we should never give up, etc". Can't think of the word for that lol

In Unova I kinda liked it a bit better after the first opening, not sure why :P
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a new opening for Da! in the dub. Adventures in Unova is the last dub season, but they could alter the shots and clips in the opening once it starts to make it fit more. It would be awkward if we have all of the League championship characters in the opening in the middle of Ep. N and when they're going back to kanto.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Hahaha same here xD Up to season 5 they made epic openings (at least the dub version, I never listened to te Japanese version), then season 6-8 were good imo, but the DP ones were soooo bad. They make it so, how can I explain, "Friends are super important, we should never give up, etc". Can't think of the word for that lol

In Unova I kinda liked it a bit better after the first opening, not sure why :P
    I loved Black and White & Rival Destinies, Rival Destinies more so than the first one. I really, really don't like Adventures in Unova... But yeah. Be An Arrow is one of my all-time favorites. The Episode N remix is amazing. The new opening should be good. It can't be that bad since it's based on Summer, right? No matter what, I'll probably like the opening. I always do. -.-
    My Writings:
    Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!?
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!
    Coming Soon: Kalos: The Missing Link
    Coming Soon: Big Brother: Pokemon Edition

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I'm pretty sure there won't be a new opening for Da! in the dub. Adventures in Unova is the last dub season, but they could alter the shots and clips in the opening once it starts to make it fit more. It would be awkward if we have all of the League championship characters in the opening in the middle of Ep. N and when they're going back to kanto.
    Although Adventures in Unova doesn't seem suited to the Decorola Islands.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I fail to see your point.

Spoilers are instant, and burnt off eventually, openings a lot longer than that.

I've seen people, even with spoilers, still talking about the opening/ending in music and animation.

It's never been just about spoilers.

So I don't know what you're talking about.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Since Pokemon Smash this week theme is Da! I aspect will be hear the new OP song throughout the episode plus a clip or two of the OP video.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS1 FC(X): 3995 6544 3549
    3DS2 FC(Y): 1719 4581 9302

I don't recall this being brought up.

But are we getting a new Ending as well, or has it been mentioned at all.

I would think we would know that seeing as how where less than 2 weeks from DA.

Or we should at least know by next Thursday.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

I don't recall a new ending being mentioned, but it may be the case. After all, a good part of the ending shows N and the Goddesses. Unless they will be relevant to the DA! series, I don't think that the ending will be kept.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Seems obvious, the ending is about the N arc, so yeah we are getting a new ending most likelly.

I'm more excited that we're having a male vocal for the opening, it's been awhile since we last had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I'm more excited that we're having a male vocal for the opening, it's been awhile since we last had one.
    Agreed, when was it... Advance Adventure by Garden? That was a long time ago, so I'm very excited about this as well, plus Daisuke's music is pretty good too~

Oh, cool! I can't wait to hear it!! I guess its going to be a little different from the previous BW openings we have had..

I'm not too sure about new team changes, I guess but I do hope to see some awesome scenes! :O

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I wonder if Langley or Cabernet will be in the opening, I mean dang they haven't appeared since September.-_-
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast