Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I wonder if Langley or Cabernet will be in the opening, I mean dang they haven't appeared since September.-_-
    They better appear again. I mean I don't see the writers being done with them yet but if the Junior Cup was the last we saw of them, I will not be happy at all.

I don't really see why either of the two would randomly appear on the isles, other than for conveniently being there just to be there. They are supposedly way out from unova, in between it and kanto of course, so it would be really random.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I don't really see why either of the two would randomly appear on the isles, other than for conveniently being there just to be there. They are supposedly way out from unova, in between it and kanto of course, so it would be really random.
    i dunno. I could think of perfectly valid reasons for both to be there. There could be a tournament or something. Or Georgia could appear with Clair, wanting to challange the gym leader. Or is just on the island training.
    Burgundys could be at some kinda conniseaur event

I'm expecting to see every Pokemon of Ash's in this, both past and present.. Mainly because I think this opening will be Spurt-like.. You know, a fun opening for a supposedly fun arc.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I hope we do get a new opening with spoilers for main cast, it be nice to see future evolutions/captures. I was going through episodes on bulbapedia in the Episode N saga when one episode had a link to a japanese opening whose page does not exist yet (I think it was episode BW123), so it sound like we will get a new opening.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

I just hope we see Ash's released Pokemon (Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras) as we saw Ash's "In-Training" Pokemon in the first Be An Arrow opening.

I wonder if we'll get a past character shot like we did in High Touch, that would be kinda cool, especially considering none of them apart from Dawn physically appeared.

We get to hear some of it from the Decolora Adventure promo.

Sounds nice.

Really excited for this opening now.

Actually, scratch that. The previous opening failed to give us what we were promised:
    - No massive group fights between Oshawott, Boldore, Axew and Pikachu and several of the pokemon from BWn4.
    - No Charizard vs. Reshiram.

I mean really, the things I was looking forward to didn't happen. Charizard should've stayed at home if Krookodile was going to be used more often and better... Totally filled with wasted potential..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Seems like Parker is the guy from the boat, only translated the name in google translate but seems like hes going tob e part of the series, migth be the captain or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Really excited for this opening now.

Actually, scratch that. The previous opening failed to give us what we were promised:
    - No massive group fights between Oshawott, Boldore, Axew and Pikachu and several of the pokemon from BWn4.
    - No Charizard vs. Reshiram.

I mean really, the things I was looking forward to didn't happen. Charizard should've stayed at home if Krookodile was going to be used more often and better... Totally filled with wasted potential..
    Weren't you bashing Charizard for weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Weren't you bashing Charizard for weeks?
    I never bashed Charizard. There's a distinct difference between not liking how people are overtly talking about Charizard and talking about how I rather had Charizard not appear for that reason than saying that Charizard sucks and that Charizard is weak or bad.

What I've said was:
    - I dislike Charizard appearing over the backs of other pokemon, when in the end, it didn't do all that much. Not bashing Charizard, but the writers choices of showcasing.
    - Voicings of annoyance with how other people talked about Charizard, which ruined the moment for me, as if nothing else mattered once Charizard returned.

What I'm doing now is pushing the failure of the cameo (not Charizard perse) in the faces of those who took the hype and killed the moment for me. Might be harsh, but I had zero enjoyment of the cameo because of how people were wailing about how epic and how great Charizard was going to be. I'm from a country where we don't easily eat into hype, so all the hype-eating really annoyed me. Yeah, call it bitter, but it's the truth.

Hence, I never bashed Charizard. I like Charizard. I like Charmeleon more, and therefore I don't like the writers for their choices at some points.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I like the way this sounds! Weird to hear a male opening since we haven't had one since gen 3.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I wonder what kind of spoilers we might get for the opening next week.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    They might not even be true though now anymore, after charizard didn't even appear in the final episode with reshiram, let alone battle it.

Named Admiral Sentret

Unless an old pokemon comes back I'm expecting 0 spoilers since I'm not expecting anything to evolve, unless Axew and Scraggy evolve close to the end and its hinted by the opening.

Maybe Gary will be hinted at in the opening.

Named Admiral Sentret

One rare thing: We know about the opening of this episode which is confirmed to be voiced by Daisuke.

But the Tv Tokyo site has update witht he information about the new opening and:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke...aff/index.html
    Go to the end. Here is where we got the information of the opening and the ending. The former is here but the latter...

But we go to the TV Tokyo page for the first episode:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...304251900.html

And here the ending isn't presented!!!!!!

I want to knew if in Japan exist anime that currently airs with no ending or where the ending credits are short montages like the English dub or something similar.

If the ending thing is true, the next episode will be one of the first episodes without a ending and the first episode since the Pokemon series lost his ending.

I wonder what kind of fake spoilers will be getting this openingXD
    I don't trust them any more boo!! Oh well, scenes in the opening are awesome and cute any ways.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Maybe they will just change the ending animation but not the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Maybe they will just change the ending animation but not the music.
    I'm going with this. We have to remember the ending we have now is fairly new.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

sounds so much better the that last one
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    One rare thing: We know about the opening of this episode which is confirmed to be voiced by Daisuke.

But the Tv Tokyo site has update witht he information about the new opening and:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke...aff/index.html
    Go to the end. Here is where we got the information of the opening and the ending. The former is here but the latter...

But we go to the TV Tokyo page for the first episode:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...304251900.html

And here the ending isn't presented!!!!!!

I want to knew if in Japan exist anime that currently airs with no ending or where the ending credits are short montages like the English dub or something similar.

If the ending thing is true, the next episode will be one of the first episodes without a ending and the first episode since the Pokemon series lost his ending.
    I'm not sure how it works, but the ending could be the same. It could also be like a short recap of the episode, or even a trailer incorporated into an ending. Not sure about the music tho.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    sounds so much better the that last one
    You're very wrong because Be An Arrow is good, but I'm liking this one so far as well.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Out of Curiosity has there been any music played during Smash that might be a preview of the opening?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Out of Curiosity has there been any music played during Smash that might be a preview of the opening?
    I believe the Smash previews from last week had a new music in the background that is probably the opening yes.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast