Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Passwords

Default Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Passwords

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Keep checking back this weekend for new Pokémon are to be revealed! They'll be revealed tomorrow night so make sure you keep checking! This update will be amended throughout the day. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
    With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
    Last Update: 17:10 BST

In The Games Department

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Passwords
    For those of you in North America, the next new set of passwords has been revealed by Nintendo. This password will get you a special Blue Key, which lets you open Blue Doors. The password is: NPWRWH8Q. The next is from EB Games and unlocks Iron 8W7TNK36

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

How do you actually enter the passwords? I can't figure it out.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.