Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan)

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I wonder why. I mean there's 10 volumes to adapt right? Why even bother with filler?
    I guess they're going to be careful with the pacing since it's 25 episodes.

Or they want to end the episode on a good note

I really hate watching Commie's release of this show, gg y u episode 2 no work properly when converted to play on my Xbox?

Seriously, why they feel the need to use some obscure term like Eoten is beyond me.

That aside, I'm loving that OP.

Also, I'm fairly sure Mikasa could take any of the titans one v one.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

3. Default

All these crybaby, emo Yuuki Kaji roles...........typecast much?

He needs to branch out like Hiro Shimono.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    That aside, I'm loving that OP.
    The OP almost has a million views on Youtube in only a week.

I'm curious how long the training will go on before we see him kill some Titans. I'm assuming he'll kill some, anyways.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I'm curious how long the training will go on before we see him kill some Titans. I'm assuming he'll kill some, anyways.
    Nope. He doesn't. He spends the rest of the series crying while sucking on Mikasa's thick bread.

Nope. He doesn't. He spends the rest of the series crying while sucking on Mikasa's thick bread.
    Am I the only one who wouldn't mind 23 episodes of that?

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

i mean it has to be some good bread

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    All these crybaby, emo Yuuki Kaji roles...........typecast much?

He needs to branch out like Hiro Shimono.
    Just last season he had major roles as Ali Baba in Magi and Satoru in From the New World, neither of whom were crybaby or emo characters.

The OP almost has a million views on Youtube in only a week.
    Huh. The version I found barely has over 3000.

I honestly found this episode disappointing. They kept skipping around so much that I couldn't get emotionally attached to what was going on. How did Eren and Mikasa get to the front of the line to get on the boat? Was anyone reluctant to let them past? Did they see anyone else they knew? A short time later, the titan broke down the Maria Wall - what then? I wanted to know what it did next, namely: did it head for the dock? Instead, we got a timeskip and I thought "Oh, they escaped." I feel like the show is trying to follow burst of adrenaline with burst of adrenaline without really connecting these bursts together.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Ughh, Eren is so annoying. What's up with male MC's in darker and edgier anime tend to have "Base breaking" personalities
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    This is the one I looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    Ughh, Eren is so annoying. What's up with male MC's in darker and edgier anime tend to have "Base breaking" personalities
    Well he's not going to exactly be upbeat and happy 24/7 when he and everyone else lives in fear of Titans who could break down the walls and kill them all with ease at any possible moment.
    Last edited by Xionea; 15th April 2013 at 3:17 AM.

Did you click my link?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

12. Default

Just last season he had major roles as Ali Baba in Magi and Satoru in From the New World, neither of whom were crybaby or emo characters.

Huh. The version I found barely has over 3000.

I honestly found this episode disappointing. They kept skipping around so much that I couldn't get emotionally attached to what was going on. How did Eren and Mikasa get to the front of the line to get on the boat? Was anyone reluctant to let them past? Did they see anyone else they knew? A short time later, the titan broke down the Maria Wall - what then? I wanted to know what it did next, namely: did it head for the dock? Instead, we got a timeskip and I thought "Oh, they escaped." I feel like the show is trying to follow burst of adrenaline with burst of adrenaline without really connecting these bursts together.
    Ok Alibaba wasn't necesarily a crybaby but he did more than his fare share of crying. Idk, he just doesn't have the range of Kana Hanazawa or Hiro Shimono. All Yuuki's characters sound identical with a capital 'I'.

Probably the best thing I've seen all day. Thank you.

I was expecting a "No! You can't get on the boat" scene too. That, and more about what happened after the second wall got busted through. Would they have not gone straight for the third one after? I mean that running Titan seemed pretty determined. And what about the skinless one from the first episode? Lots of questions.

On the subject of the main character, I'm not quite sure if I like him or don't.

About the boat part.

It was extended in the anime but in the manga,It was shown that they got on the boat already.
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 15th April 2013 at 4:37 AM.

This is great.
    My Anime List

Got into this series thanks to a trailer FUNimation posted. Checked out the first episode on Crunchyroll and holy mother of god, was this ever good. Proceeded on to the second and it did not disappoint. Went and looked at the manga and yeeeaggrh. The anime did it a favor, as the artwork looks absolutely gorgeous in the anime compared to the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I really hate watching Commie's release of this show, gg y u episode 2 no work properly when converted to play on my Xbox?
    Crunchyroll is streaming the series. The hell're you doing watching fansubs for?

Oh, I dunno. Maybe because he's been cooped up in a closed off area for all his life, watched several people either killed from debris or eaten alive (INCLUDING HIS MOTHER AFTER TRYING TO SAVE HER) and his father went missing? Certainly that sort of thing wouldn't drive a guy to the point of wanting to wipe all of those beasts from existence for revenge. Nope. Certainly not.

If you want, we could just stick to the usual type of male MC that's always breaking down into hysterics and shouting about how weak he is and how he doesn't want to fight. Or how about the always over-confident and happy-go-lucky type of MC?

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Eren's attitude is pretty justified due to how the series work though.

Thankfully his personality got better post time skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Crunchyroll is streaming the series. The hell're you doing watching fansubs for?
    Not in Australia.

Which happens to be one of the biggest reasons I download instead of using Crunchyroll, content being released based on region is a joke in this day and age. Well, I'll happily use Crunchyroll for any completed series that I can't find elsewhere, however I wont pay as long as I don't get access to the same shows as someone in the US or UK, so I'd be a week behind shows I watch if I used Crunchyroll for currently airing series, and I'd rather not be.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 15th April 2013 at 1:24 PM.
    My Anime List

Read a bit of the manga, and recognized quite a few scenes from the OP, I'm hoping it just means they didn't want to go to far ahead with what was shown in the OP, because I really don't want them to change that awesome OP they got going. An awesome OP always adds something to a show.
    My Anime List

So after hearing good things about ep 2, I assume that this is something I seriously be watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So after hearing good things about ep 2, I assume that this is something I seriously be watching?
    Yes.

The OP alone should be enough to make you watch it.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Way too early to tell. For now, there are at least three non-sequel shows new to spring that I'm enjoying more that this.

I love the internet.
    Done here.

Waiting for the full version of the OP is painful
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 17th April 2013 at 12:59 AM.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast