Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e2 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

From the preview from today's episode, this episode looks like it's going to boring. It's pretty much another Team Rocket tries to capture Pikachu again, probably then some accident happens where the gang and Team Rocket get separated from some of their Pokemon and they spend the whole episode trying to reunite with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    From the preview from today's episode, this episode looks like it's going to boring. It's pretty much another Team Rocket tries to capture Pikachu again, probably then some accident happens where the gang and Team Rocket get separated from some of their Pokemon and they spend the whole episode trying to reunite with each other.
    To be honest the only time those are interesting are when the humans get separated too and with the other trainers' Pokemon. Remember the maze episode in DP?

I'm glad to see a Victreebel again. I'll love seeing that Meowth scene in the dub version.
    I hope James sees it and gets reminded of his past Victreebels

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Dude...their all filler from here on out, the farewell episode is likely the only important episode left
    Well to know what a filler is or is not you need to know the objective of the arc, the objective of this arc is exploring the islands while going back to Kanto, so I'm not sure thats considered filler, unlike when Satoshi objective is to go to the league and hes helping a kid that had his Dunsparce stolen from TR to give to Giovanni so he can genetically modify Dusnparce into a beast.

Anyway today wasn't filler, Oshawott one isn't filler, Dent one probably isn't filler, Oak isn't filler, Clair and Iris won't be filler/s episode/s, so no not everything will be filler and like I said since this is an adventuring arc I'm not even sure we can call this filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Dude...their all filler from here on out, the farewell episode is likely the only important episode left
    Why do u say that all are filler (filler to what?), the Pokemon anime, if i remember right, doesn't follow any line to line source material like Naruto, One Piece etc. same goal as the games ok, but it has its own story that it is original and that is why u can't say that the episodes are filler.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    you love the old team rocket though where's the excitement
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I'll be honest, I kinda missed Team Rocket's pitfall trap.
    If you play Pokemon with your favorites and don't rush through the game to start EV training, IV breeding, etc... I salute you.

Ozzy Hotspot Buster Zeke Stewie Sundae
    This is my Pokemon White team. I beat the gym leaders, the Elite Four, N, and Ghetis without evolving my Pokemon. I love this team.

Help me complete the National Pokedex!
    Current Status: 642/646 Still Need: , , ,
    Events up for trade: ASH , FEB2012 , TRU , TRU , 2012MAY , ALAMOS , TRU , Movie14
    Platinum FC: 4511-6675-9996
    HeartGold FC: 3654-3503-9839
    White FC: 3739-9038-0200

Quote Originally Posted by mastermda View Post
    Why do u say that all are filler (filler to what?), the Pokemon anime, if i remember right, doesn't follow any line to line source material like Naruto, One Piece etc. same goal as the games ok, but it has its own story that it is original and that is why u can't say that the episodes are filler.
    To me, in the pokemon anime, any episode that has zero development in anyway to any main character or pokemon, or doesn't advance the plot can be considered filler.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'm glad to see a Victreebel again. I'll love seeing that Meowth scene in the dub version.
    I hope James sees it and gets reminded of his past Victreebels
    I know this is a long shot (and that nobody has said this) but who's to say that that ISN'T one of his Victreebell

Quote Originally Posted by rjendo View Post
    I know this is a long shot (and that nobody has said this) but who's to say that that ISN'T one of his Victreebell
    common sense

Quote Originally Posted by rjendo View Post
    Victreebel being in johto and these are islands way far away From there says that. Unless it was a ha or victreebel that learned surf.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

It's not James'. The va's who voiced it aren't listed on the va list for this ep

It looks like its going to be a fun episode, oh and I didn't notice it but it looks like a few of the Pokemon get separated from the group while Team Rocket are at it again..

Lol, I'm guessing all of them will be running away from the Beedrill throughout the episode. XD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

does anyone else get the feeling beedrill=ash's butterfree returns?
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    does anyone else get the feeling beedrill=ash's butterfree returns?
    Not really no... especially since it's not the same episode.

O darn...I was hoping the beedrill would equal butterfree returning to refer to what happened when butterfree evolued, O well
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    To me, in the pokemon anime, any episode that has zero development in anyway to any main character or pokemon, or doesn't advance the plot can be considered filler.
    I agree. I'm not sure whether this will be a filler or not though. I mean a lot of it seems just fun and entertaining, but there's still a slight chance that there will be some development for a few characters, albeit it minor. And I'm not bothered over the Beedrill since they seem interesting for once; I mean it's been ages since they've chased Ash around. It's kind of sad how that'll probably be the highlight of the episode for me, but alas...

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    O darn...I was hoping the beedrill would equal butterfree returning to refer to what happened when butterfree evolued, O well
    Nah this episode is just about bees and honey.

Smash Preview
    - Ash is excited about the honey
    - Woobat and Yamask attack.
    - Team Rocket run from some Beedrill.
    - Some Remoraid attack the lost Pokemon.
    Last edited by playerking; 28th April 2013 at 1:33 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Smash Preview
    - Ash is excited about the honey
    - Woobat and Yamask attack.
    - Team Rocket run from some Beedrill.
    - Some Remoraid attack the lost Pokemon.
    Woobat and Yamask, welcome to the "1-Hit-KO-Club-after-holding-their-own-not-even-5-episodes-ago" under Team Mediockret's command, Seviper will guide you to the Threapy Room
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 28th April 2013 at 3:09 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

OnO I can beleve it that team rocket dug a hole

This episode is looking really random. We've got Team Rocket doing miscellaneous stuff and then trying to capture Pikachu, Woobat and Yamask getting some battling in the process. But then we've also got Combee, Beedrill, Remoraid, and Victreebel in this episode. Hm. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

MG not the pitfall traps again

Team Rocket digging holes?

Who would have guessed.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast