Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e2 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    An episode where the gang's Pokemon eat honey and end up being addicted to it, and when the bees find out about their shortage of honey, they go on a rampage.
    And Oshawott is the one blamed for doing it and gets punished by the wild pokemons... as usual.

Watch out, I can already see Axew disturbing a swarm of Beedrill/Combee or Oshawott eating their honey.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Axew accidentally gets stuck in a combee hive, and oshawott tries to pull him out, but then starts eating the honey. The combee and the vespiquen start attacking oshawott and axew....plot of the episode found.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

About darn time that combee gets some love. Given its appearance, it would be near impossible if a Vespiquen does not appear.

Looking forward to this episode.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Neither Combee or Beedrill appeal to me, so I'm not too thrilled. Beedrill tend to do the same things whenever it's on-screen.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I first thought this episode was about combee...which made me thing "Combee go home, your drunk...you was suppose to appear in BWS2 not in DA!!

Then I realized this is the Beedrill and Butterfree episode!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Then I realized this is the Beedrill and Butterfree episode!! xD
    I highly doubt that Combee would be in the title if this were the Butterfree episode. But I do think that Beedril and the giant Heatmor may appear here, as they fit the dangerous wild Pokémon motif.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    I highly doubt that Combee would be in the title if this were the Butterfree episode. But I do think that Beedril and the giant Heatmor may appear here, as they fit the dangerous wild Pokémon motif.
    Combee is in the title?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Combee is in the title?
    no theres not. as far as I'm aware there's nothing whatsoever hinting at Combee being here. I think that was just a mistake

Yeah we don't know if Combee will appear. For all we know, it could be that Beedrill.

So no Combee? How sad...
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    So no Combee? How sad...
    well combee could still appear.Just no gurantee of it gettting an appearence.

I guess this is where Beedrill will appear, although I'm sure it'll be more about a Combee hive since Beedrill seem to be based more off of wasps or hornets. I'll go ahead and predict that this will be a filler; I mean we've seen Beedrill and Combee before as well as Honey. I don't really think anything more important will happen. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'll go ahead and predict that this will be a filler;
    You could predict that about every episode of DA! that we know of will be fillers to be honest XD Though a bunch of them actually sound pretty interesting

Let's assume that this episode solely revolves around Combee/Vespiquen and potentially Beedrill.

And no notable members of Ash, Iris or Cilan show up (Which excludes Pikachu, Oshawott/Pignite/Snivy, Axew, and Pansage).

Okay assumption entered.

Now why would the writers make an episode like that? Why waste everyone's time with something that wastes everyone's time because "HEY" what about Ash, Iris, and Cilan's other Pokemon, you think maybe they could use some screen time, instead of some boring filler.

NOW that was under certain assumptions that if they hold true, I will never be impressed with this episode. "Danger" in the title or not. I'm sick of episodes where Scraggy, Palpitoad, Boldore, Krookodile, Unfezant, Leavanny don't show up. Throw Stunfisk in there. I can't think of any Iris Pokemon that would benefit at this point in time except maybe Emolga, but I wouldn't care so much even if it did show up. Now let's exclude Stunfisk and toss him into the next episode which is for Cilan anyway. So that leaves just Ash's Unova reserve Pokemon (Pokemon that aren't Pikachu or starters).

I mean Snivy will always be a welcome sight BUT other Pokemon need it more

Now again, that was an assumption, I HOPE some of Ash's Pokemon show up, and I will automatically dislike this episode.

Ash's OTHER Pokemon >>>>> Episode where only Pikachu and the starters show up.

Don't have anything else to add until we get a summary.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Where is the screenshot image of Beedrill?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    You could predict that about every episode of DA! that we know of will be fillers to be honest XD Though a bunch of them actually sound pretty interesting
    I guess so, but this one sounds particularly uneventful. I can almost imagine Ash repeating the same adventure he had in the original Combee episode from DP. I just want some comedy to liven things up; I hope Oshawott appears and eats a ton of honey and makes the Combee angry or something. That would be so adorable. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Where is the screenshot image of Beedrill?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    no theres not. as far as I'm aware there's nothing whatsoever hinting at Combee being here. I think that was just a mistake
    Yes, there could be. There could have been a typo. If not, then it could be a pun on Combee's name and it could still appear, or it could be about Beedrill.

I'd rather it be about the Beedrill and Combee.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Where are people getting this from? It's honestly getting quite annoying.

Sure, it's what some would call a filler arc, but that doesn't mean all the episodes will be.

Lets look at the episodes.

The first one, an introduction episode to this arc and since there doesn't seem to be a specific plot for the episode other than the general summary that they're setting sail toward Kanto, it could have elements that don't make it a filler episode.

This one, sure, it could be a filler, but we know nothing about it other than the title.

Cilan's episode, development, one of his Pokemon could learn a new move or evolve.

Oshawott episode, there could also be some development or a new move.

Oak episode, it seems Oak will get Rotom, so a non filler.

The eeveelution one, probably a filler.

Butterfree episode, non filler.

Clair episode, non filler.

The rest, we don't really know much about.
    Last edited by playerking; 7th April 2013 at 8:18 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I guess so, but this one sounds particularly uneventful. I can almost imagine Ash repeating the same adventure he had in the original Combee episode from DP. I just want some comedy to liven things up; I hope Oshawott appears and eats a ton of honey and makes the Combee angry or something. That would be so adorable. :3
    Or Axew gets lost in a Combee hive and Oshawott ticks off the Beedrill nest.

I hated those episodes in DP they were so boring, hopefully they make this good. I'm guessing Ash & co. use honey on a tree (like the DP games mechanism) and a bunch of Beedrill attack them (and then add a plot) or something like that. It would make sense with the title being Sweet honey is filled with danger, danger being the Beedrill? I don't know

To be honest I actually like this episode, ive always been a fan of Beedrill in the anime, be interesting to see their interactions with the group
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'd rather it be about the Beedrill and Combee.
    We've seen Beedril before. mostly chasing Ash and his croonies around. I don't think I would need to see that. But Combee is an exception.

Cilan's episode, development, one of his Pokemon could learn a new move or evolve.
    I wouldn't count on it. We've seen Cilan episodes before and just because it's a Cilan episode doesn't mean jack sh*t will happen in it.

Oshawott episode, there could also be some development or a new move.
    We've also seen Oshawott in episodes as well. See above:

Oak episode, it seems Oak will get Rotom, so a non filler.
    Just because it's Ash's Professor that gets a pokemon every decade doesn't the episode will be of significance.

Butterfree episode, non filler.
    That's because we haven't see it in ages. So we don't know what will be going on. As far as Claire goes she's just another gymleader. But since Iris is fangirling over her pokemon then it must be a big deal.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 12th April 2013 at 9:15 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

Not sure if it's from this episode or not, but here's a picture of Jessie and James in a disguise.

Spoiler:- Scan:
    Last edited by playerking; 9th April 2013 at 6:53 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Not sure if it's from this episode or not, but here's a picture of Jessie and James in a disguise.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4114062.jpg
    It kind of seems like things are being built up slowly for them to eentually become completely silly TRio again. No jetpacks, no trench coat devious plan plotting, etc.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It kind of seems like things are being built up slowly for them to eentually become completely silly TRio again. No jetpacks, no trench coat devious plan plotting, etc.
    Thank god for that. TR in episode N no longer even resembled what they were supposed to be, its as jarring as if Ash suddenly evolved all his pokemon and won every single gym battle without losing a single pokemon.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast