Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e2 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Thank god for that. TR in episode N no longer even resembled what they were supposed to be, its as jarring as if Ash suddenly evolved all his pokemon and won every single gym battle without losing a single pokemon.
    Or thank god for that possibility not happening. They still use their Jetpacks and I haven't seen them being silly for a while now, what makes people think this means they're reverting back, especially when there have been(what I consider) little to no signs?

What do you mean what they were supposed to be? Like going back to being silly? It was never stated that that was going to happen. They're more serious and more competent now, but why is that a bad thing. It's not like they haven't got their personalities anymore. People sometimes exaggerate how they act now, talking like they're robots. I think it's pretty obvious that they still have personalities, sure they may not be as in your face as they once were, but they're still there. I can see bits where Meowth acts sort of like he did in DP and earlier seasons and Jessie and James still show that they care about him, if they were mindless drones they would just forget about him, I think.

And every now and then they go into their disguises and act less serious, so I think that still shows that they can be half serious and half silly.

I kind of hope that picture is from this episode.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Or thank god for that possibility not happening. They still use their Jetpacks and I haven't seen them being silly for a while now, what makes people think this means they're reverting back, especially when there have been(what I consider) little to no signs?

What do you mean what they were supposed to be? Like going back to being silly? It was never stated that that was going to happen. They're more serious and more competent now, but why is that a bad thing. It's not like they haven't got their personalities anymore. People sometimes exaggerate how they act now, talking like they're robots. I think it's pretty obvious that they still have personalities, sure they may not be as in your face as they once were, but they're still there. I can see bits where Meowth acts sort of like he did in DP and earlier seasons and Jessie and James still show that they care about him, if they were mindless drones they would just forget about him, I think.

And every now and then they go into their disguises and act less serious, so I think that still shows that they can be half serious and half silly.]

I kind of hope that picture is from this episode.
    And that is the main problem, because I don't see being half silly And half serious as a good thing at all. I don't know if I should just be laughing at them or supposed to be seeing them as legitamate threats to ash and pikachu. Even as silly as they were in aG and especially DP, I knew how they Were as characters, instead of them just going back and forth. Just be all serious like early BW, or all goofy like AG/DP.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Not sure if it's from this episode or not, but here's a picture of Jessie and James in a disguise.

Spoiler:- Scan:
    Definitely this episode. They have bee coloured hats and honeycomb shaped shades. Looks like they want to peddle some honey or something.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Whether that image if from this episode or not doesn't really matter to me (although it does sort of resemble a bee). I'm more upset that Team Rocket has gone back to using mediocre disguises. Like hello, why isn't James wearing a weave like he wore in one of the previous DA! episodes? It looked so perfect and even I was fooled for a few minutes until I realized that it was James. It's like he took one step forward and two steps back. I'm disappointed to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Whether that image if from this episode or not doesn't really matter to me (although it does sort of resemble a bee). I'm more upset that Team Rocket has gone back to using mediocre disguises. Like hello, why isn't James wearing a weave like he wore in one of the previous DA! episodes? It looked so perfect and even I was fooled for a few minutes until I realized that it was James. It's like he took one step forward and two steps back. I'm disappointed to be honest.
    For comedic relief, like usual. It's "funny" if they have terrible disguises and ash still can't recognize them, rather than having legit really good disguises that would fool anyone.

Named Admiral Sentret

The Beedrill are here.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Honestly, Team Rocket's flaw was that they appeared in every episode, or at least appeared in episodes that they did not belong in.

Silly Team Rocket was great, and episodes focused on them were great. Episodes like the Wayward Wobbuffet or Where No Togepi Has Gone before were amazing episodes that featured them heavily. Episodes like that recent one with the Ampharos, Cottonee In Love, the first four Pokémon Leagues, some of the earlier gym battles etc, where they appear and waste screentime, just drag an episode down or are used as a plot device to get a boring episode moving were all terrible.

So honestly, bring on silly Team Rocket. Just don't use them in every episode.

Two things of the episode:
    It's placed on Honey Island and includes "Combee". Also Beedrill and Ursaring.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4139580.jpg

From Pokemon Fan

The Beedrill bring me back. Remember the Samurai episode? XD

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Two things of the episode:
    It's placed on Honey Island and includes "Combee". Also Beedrill and Ursaring.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4139580.jpg

From Pokemon Fan
    Oh cool. I guess that Combee might evolve into Vespiquen since it's female after all.
    Ursaring oh makes sense it's a honey eating Pokemon.

Haven't they worn those outfits before? I swear I've seen those beforeXD
    Looks like Team Rocket Jessie/James really will be going back to comical, which is good cuz I miss that side of them.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Another image.

Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by playerking; 19th April 2013 at 7:59 PM.

Ah, another rampaging Ursaring.. because that's what we all needed to see..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Another image.

Spoiler:- :
    Bad links..

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Bad links..
    Not at all. They did work, since ShinyCharizard saw it. It's just a Bandwidth problem, as you can clearly see(or maybe only I can see it).
    Last edited by playerking; 19th April 2013 at 8:03 PM.

I can't see the scans, but I know that the Beedrill appear in this episode despite the fact that they're more like wasps than actual bees but whatever. I guess they're the Combee's rivals or something. Also, I'd much rather see a Teddiursa than an Ursaring since they have an obvious affinity for honey and stuff like that. Plus they're so cute.~

Yay, so Combee does appear after all!
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Maybe there will be a reference to misty about her fear of bugs.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Maybe there will be a reference to misty about her fear of bugs.
    Why? Only because they meet bug type Pokemon? It hasn't happen before and I don't find any reason why it will happen here.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Victre's from this episode.

Last edited by playerking; 20th April 2013 at 9:16 AM.

Oh so I'm guessing the Beedrill run into Team Rocket as well and create two or three groups.

yep, this is proof enough for me, the old team rocket has officially returned
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Oshawott actually showing some strength pulling the cat out.

Named Admiral Sentret

Beedrill, Combee, Victreebell, and Ursaring all in one episode?? Lol there is gonna be a lot of running in this episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wonder if Ursuring is going to be just like a token wild bear that they bump into.

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast