Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 335

Thread: Iris and Cilan [spoil]ing discussion. (Unconfirmed, happening in Aug/Sept)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    1,901

    Default Iris and Cilan [spoil]ing discussion. (Unconfirmed, happening in Aug/Sept)

    The thread title is
    "Iris and Cilan leaving discussion. (Unconfirmed, happening in August or September)"

    This thread is for discuss the things any possible speculation about the events that will trigger the more than possible Iris' and Cilan's departure and at the end of Best Wishes.

    This is the thread to share the opinion about the two, a resume of their characters and how they would be handled in the last episodes.

    Remember that I don't recommend complaining about what shorter they are their time in the show. We knew that BW is a 3 years series, making shorter than AG and DP.

    Try to not give speculation of the next travelling companion because we don't know everything about it in the XY anime. You can discuss it in the XY thread.

    And I recommend making this thread a "positive" thread about Iris and Cilan. This isn't the best moment to rant about them.

    And to end, the source where we know the possibly leaving of them.
    http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/vi...9c3a9.jpg.html
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 23rd March 2013 at 12:19 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm


    Serebii, Bulbagarden

    Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

    I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    So this looks interesting! Them saying sayonara doesn't mean they won't come back like Brock did in AG!

    More interesting to me is Claire and her shiny Krimigan, Ash vs Iris and Butterfree(but that isn't the theme of the thread!)!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,354

    Default

    Very interesting that they could be both leaving. I was expecting Iris to be the only one leaving but I guess Pokemon want to change their formula a little. Somehow this makes me sad though, but i guess it was rather expected to a few people.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,987

    Default

    I expected at least one of the two to stay around for gen 6. This is pretty risky on the writers part; if they are just introducing two new travelling buddies for Ash, that'll be incredibly risky. Or if they're bringing old characters back, I'd be ecstatic.

    It's a bit of a shame when you know they've had a lot of build up and screentime, and when it comes down to this, Ash and his pokemon may as well have had the screen time
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,079

    Default

    Is that Ash's Butterfree? o.o

    The chosen ones (for now)

  6. #6

    Default

    Raise your hand if you saw this coming since the beginning.

    *raises hand*
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    The thread title is
    "Iris and Cilan leaving discussion. (Unconfirmed, happening in August or September)"

    This thread is for discuss the things any possible speculation about the events that will trigger the more than possible Iris' and Cilan's departure and at the end of Best Wishes.

    This is the thread to share the opinion about the two, a resume of their characters and how they would be handled in the last episodes.

    Remember that I don't recommend complaining about what shorter they are their time in the show. We knew that BW is a 3 years series, making shorter than AG and DP.

    Try to not give speculation of the next travelling companion because we don't know everything about it in the XY anime. You can discuss it in the XY thread.

    And I recommend making this thread a "positive" thread about Iris and Cilan. This isn't the best moment to rant about them.

    And to end, the source where we know the possibly leaving of them.
    http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/vi...9c3a9.jpg.html
    I knew the time would come for them to depart but I can't help but feel very sad. Ash, Iris and Cilan have become my second favourite trio.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    I would be glad if only Dent ends up leaving. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but after changing only the girls in the past sagas, it would be neat to change only the boy now. But that is very unlikely. Either way, I will miss Iris and Dent when they eventually leave the show, they are probably the best companions Satoshi ever had. I still miss Hikari after what, three years?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Is that Ash's Butterfree? o.o
    It might be possible. I hope it is in one reason. We only seen it once before after the release, and it is only in the introduction of one of the seasons. I would not hold my breathe though, that we seen Pokemon that we thought it was his, but really was not.

  10. #10

    Default

    At the end of Johto and Hoenn it was treated as if Brock was leaving for good.

    The page hints nothing other than it advertising BW's end. NOT XYs start.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Wow, first time I have seen that scan

    So my first thoughts:
    Oshawotts broken shell has to do with the dewott battle?
    Is that ashes butterfree making a return or just a cameo in a flash back?
    What's meowth and zoroark doing?
    Are those female dragonite twins with flowers on their heads?
    Claire is back, she was a boss I love her..
    A nice shiny irish print drud, love it...hahaha
    Would Claire have something to do with iris's goal, maybe something like training with her back in jhoto?

    And finally sayonara!, I can't say that I didn't see it happening
    Cilan doesn't do much lately and I won't miss him much
    Iris is close to becoming very very strong and I'm guessing takes over the gym or something...
    I'll miss iris abit but not near as much as dawn or misty
    I'd did like the unova traveling trio but I'm glad to see a change

    I think we may get 2 brand new partners for ash!:-)
    Last edited by adamfitz; 23rd March 2013 at 1:42 PM.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    The artwork seems fake... I don't trust this. What magazine is this coming from?

    (Pardon if it is indeed for real. I'm just sceptical...)
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I think we may get 2 brand new partners for ash!:-)[/QUOTE]

    Great... So I have to get used to two new people again? Aw if Cilan leaves I'm gonna miss him so much...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    At the end of Johto and Hoenn it was treated as if Brock was leaving for good.
    But they didn't promote his departure months before the relevant episode. In fact, what they did reveal four months in advance was the fact that Brock would stay for AG while Misty would leave.

    Brock didn't even have a faux departure at the end of AG. He and Ash didn't say goodbye to each other.
    Last edited by Kein; 23rd March 2013 at 1:54 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On the road to Viridian City
    Posts
    194

    Default

    I'll miss Cilan if he leaves, he's one of my favourite travelling partners

    Also if that is indeed Ash's Butterfree, I think I may spontaneously combust in nostalgia.



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    The artwork seems fake... I don't trust this. What magazine is this coming from?

    (Pardon if it is indeed for real. I'm just sceptical...)
    It's not fake. I'm guessing Iris is going to go off with Clair to train in Dragons Den, and Cilan I have no idea what he's going to do..

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It's not fake. I'm guessing Iris is going to go off with Clair to train in Dragons Den, and Cilan I have no idea what he's going to do..
    The tittle does say "unconfirmed" so I assume there is a possibility to be fake. And I'm still searching for a source...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    The tittle does say "unconfirmed" so I assume there is a possibility to be fake. And I'm still searching for a source...
    I think it's unconfirmed that they're leaving. If this actually is fake which it probably isn't the guy that made it must have been really talented.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I think it's unconfirmed that they're leaving. If this actually is fake which it probably isn't the guy that made it must have been really talented.
    The Butterfree thing makes me question the legitimacy of this, the Druddigon artwork looks off too. Everthing else wouldn't be that hard to make up.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 23rd March 2013 at 2:06 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    The Butterfree thing makes me question the legitimacy of this, the Druddigon artwork looks a bit off.
    I think it's real.. but April Fools Day is coming up right around the corner so it might be a hoax. I remember two years ago we got the "Ash's Palpitoad" figure and it was deemed as a fake and then he caught one a month afterwards.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,251

    Default

    Not really a surprise, if they get a good sendoff it'll be fine.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 23rd March 2013 at 3:03 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I find it odd people are acting like this was a surprise.
    What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?
    So...there would be like 3-4 eps left.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?
    Yeah I could see Best Wishes ending on September 12th and then taking a two weak break. X/Y anime would start on the October 3rd in Japan and the games would come out on the 6th that's just my guess.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?
    yea but we could get an episode at the very end with just Ash. Something at the lab. Then a break before the new series starts

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •