Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    There's a tournament they they're competing in and yet the only voices of the main cast Pokemon are the generic Pikachu and Axew? What is it going to be a bunch of still frames?
    that's if we even see the main cast. I'm half expecting the tournament to be practically over when this episode begins

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that's if we even see the main cast. I'm half expecting the tournament to be practically over when this episode begins
    I guess they could all lose, given that we only saw two of those CoTD's battling in the preview.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 30th April 2013 at 7:02 PM.

So I hope that the people who have been mad about Team Rocket's antics, will finally calm down a bit. Since they are not in this episode. As for Cilan, I really hope this tops the first two detective time episode, although it wouldn't really have to be much as they set the bar so low in my opinion. Looking at you Audino and Cubchoo.

So, that guy really is Antonio? xD

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So I hope that the people who have been mad about Team Rocket's antics, will finally calm down a bit. Since they are not in this episode.
    Yeah, at least people will stop saying that "comedic TRio = will be in every single episode". That's what I wanted the most: TRio not appearing in every single episode. I'm rather satisfied.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    So, that guy really is Antonio? xD
    No lol. It's just the animators being lazy.

So I hope that the people who have been mad about Team Rocket's antics, will finally calm down a bit. Since they are not in this episode. As for Cilan, I really hope this tops the first two detective time episode, although it wouldn't really have to be much as they set the bar so low in my opinion. Looking at you Audino and Cubchoo.
    But Cilan's doing his usual detective thing which means that we'll be treated to antics anyway. Team Rocket's absence doesn't really ease my worries to be honest. I've pretty much given up on this being a development episode. I really wanted that marine tournament to be an integral part of the episode but that obviously didn't happen. Sigh. I just feel that this episode could have been a lot better if some things hadn't been overlooked.

A slap in the face to people that wanted a tournament.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    A slap in the face to people that wanted a tournament.
    But there will be a tournment. :P Just not a proper one. xD

I don't know why this would cheer people up. I mean yeah, I'm glad Team Rocket won't be in every episode since their DP selves really don't do it for me but the fact of the matter is I'd rather them be competent villains again like they were in early BW.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Not if he has an alibi. For example he is with Ash and co when the crime down. So they don't suspect him, then its revealed he got a pokemon to do it for him
    Wow, you're really in, 'guess I should revise my criminal theory I had last year.
    I'm very up to something good in this episode. I don't know why, maybe just a simple feeling I have.
    But I'm very interested, more than in Roselia's, in Vanillite's role. I just don't want it to be useless.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Sounds good, finally a Cilan episode, hope it's mostly focused about him and his Pokemon's development at this episode.

Hey guys just so you know if Purrloin joins Dento or whatever I'll be crying tears of blood.

I'll be that happy.

I'm pretty positive Dento will develop here, if anything he'll solve the darn mystery. XD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Hey guys just so you know if Purrloin joins Dento or whatever I'll be crying tears of blood.

I'll be that happy.
    It's extreme, but I actually have to agree.

I'm pretty positive Dento will develop here, if anything he'll solve the darn mystery. XD
    Hmm, i'm not too sure to be honest.

I could very easily see this episode turning out like all of Cilan's other episodes (bar the few that actually do develop him) so i'm hoping you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post

Hmm, i'm not too sure to be honest.

I could very easily see this episode turning out like all of Cilan's other episodes (bar the few that actually do develop him) so i'm hoping you're right.
    Lol, I think the only thing we can almost guarantee about this episode is that Ash will lose yet another tournament in this series. :P

This will probably be just Cilan's version of Iris' Ferroseed episode.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 1st May 2013 at 6:26 AM.

Preview.
    - The extra bit of the preview shows Cilan going into Detective mode and Iris is not really happy, but embarrassed. Ash is excited though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdyVaIi8hGc
    Last edited by playerking; 2nd May 2013 at 12:32 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Looks to be the same preview as the one on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Preview of the episode.
    I don't get it. Why do you need to post such stuff only to edit it later? No offense, just asking.

On Topic: Here's hoping something good will come out of this episode. Obv asking for a capture would be a little naive at this moment but at least we will see some development, much needed development.

Looks to be the same preview as the one on that site.
    Well of course, they only show one preview, except for the one that Smash shows.

With the extra 10 seconds we didn't really get much, I mean sure it's new, but I think it's happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I don't get it. Why do you need to post such stuff only to edit it later? No offense, just asking.

On Topic: Here's hoping something good will come out of this episode. Obv asking for a capture would be a little naive at this moment but at least we will see some development, much needed development.
    I don't, except this time. I usually post a summary of the preview and add the other bits laters because I only post the bits that I find important/interesting to me. This time, I don't know, I forgot why I only posted that. Other times like when I start episode threads it's because it's with new information like the translate name of the episode or a summary of the episode. With episode thread for when the episode is actually airing, I post a summary, with notes from what I see to the start, right to the end. Other edits are thing where images/videos aren't displayed anymore, so I change the link or I edit because of spelling/grammatical errors.

I hope that explains it.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Even the preview didn't shown Vanillite. Was it put there just to make its cute ?
    Oh well, the preview just made me more excited for next week. I guess it's gonna be one of the last time Cilan gets pratically full-time screen and I hope it's gonna be great. But I'm interested in Purrloin and Roselia, though. Roselia looks mean and Purrloin looks innocent. Could they be faking ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 2nd May 2013 at 2:23 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Wow, I can't wait for this episode! Its been a while since we had another Cilan focused episode, I'm sure he'll do great!! Its Detective Time~! XD

Oh and solving the mystery should be loads of fun too.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

At the very least i think this looks like it will be an entertaining episode. But iam hoping for either a new move or ideally a capture. Still just looking at the episode anyone else think that the purrloin seemed to be be trying to solve the mystery?

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Even the preview didn't shown Vanillite. Was it put there just to make its cute ?
    Oh well, the preview just made me more excited for next week. I guess it's gonna be one of the last time Cilan gets pratically full-time screen and I hope it's gonna be great. But I'm interested in Purrloin and Roselia, though. Roselia looks mean and Purrloin looks innocent. Could they be faking ?
    Vanillite's in the episode, it's on the VA list. What do you mean? It's probably a Pokemon that belongs to a trainer in the Marine Cup or maybe it belongs to Shaul.

So no Team Rocket?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast