Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So no Team Rocket?
    Apparently not they aren't in the previews or VA list, the thief will be the villan here.

I am really looking forward to this episode. The preview got me pumped up for this episode. I like it when the episode's main Pokemon(which does not belong to the main characters) show some personality. Keeps the show interesting. On top of that we might get major Cilan involvement and development in here, with respect to Purrloin.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I am really looking forward to this episode. The preview got me pumped up for this episode. I like it when the episode's main Pokemon(which does not belong to the main characters) show some personality. Keeps the show interesting. On top of that we might get major Cilan involvement and development in here, with respect to Purrloin.
    i agree. i like the poekmon to have personality and i really like the idea that cilan will get over his fear of purrloin. at least cilan will actually get some use in this episode.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Look at the Purrloin trying to break the guy's neck:

I found it interesting because they almost always show cat Pokemon scratching with their front paws, rather than their back. Cats in real life do this to rip apart their prey. (Though I'm pretty sure its to be a distraction here. xD)
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Look at the Purrloin trying to break the guy's neck:

I found it interesting because they almost always show cat Pokemon scratching with their front paws, rather than their back. Cats in real life do this to rip apart their prey. (Though I'm pretty sure its to be a distraction here. xD)
    interesting... that's pretty cool and i bet that is why it's attacking. it looks kinda weird, but we'll find out more in due course.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

This episode makes me lust for the Ribbon Cup Caper.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Definitely a lot for me to look forward to
    - Detective time. Always good in my book
    - Cilan & Purrloin interations look fun. especially if we get some Cilan backstory
    - Growlithe battling. Yea its probably gonna be a quick few second thing but its Growlithe which is awesome.

Its funny. Normally im wanting a tournament to last but in this case im hoping its over very quickly. Like the episode opening halfway through the final battle quick.

I like that its taking place on the ship, it looks like a really cool setting just like actual detectives investigate and I'm hoping Cilan explores the ship too.

Its also cool it revolves around actual bad guys, doing bad stuff. XD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Um... the culprit is the butler, there is no doubt! It's always the butler! XD

Joking aside, I'm quite interested in this episode and in the interactions between Purrloin and Cilan.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

It would be nice if Cilan ended his fear of catching Purrloin by catching him. Sadly it looks like it belongs to that Parker guy

^ No, it belongs to Ripple who's going to give it to Dento for safe keeping because she's losing her marbles.

This episode looks so exciting from the various previews, it will be fun to watch!! I hope they focus a lot on Choroneko, he's the main reason I'm dying to see this episode.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

According to what I heard, on board the ship there's going to be a special tournament called "Marine Cup Tournament". Is that true?

If it is, then I'm glad the arc is going to serve for a little more than just a filler arc, maybe we will see some more Pokemon development in the tournament. If Ash uses his Oak's Pokemon, I hope some of them will evolve; just like Phanpy evolved to Donphan and Cyndaquil to Quilava.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    According to what I heard, on board the ship there's going to be a special tournament called "Marine Cup Tournament". Is that true?

If it is, then I'm glad the arc is going to serve for a little more than just a filler arc, maybe we will see some more Pokemon development in the tournament. If Ash uses his Oak's Pokemon, I hope some of them will evolve; just like Phanpy evolved to Donphan and Cyndaquil to Quilava.
    I wouldn't hold out much hope for the tournament. its in this episode only and is probably gonna last just a few minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the tournament. its in this episode only and is probably gonna last just a few minutes

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I hope it lasts one second because all we need is a tournament messing up with Dento and Choroneko moments. D;

Though I do think they find out about the Oshawott cup thing. That might be the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    LOL Why not? It'd be the like BW League, quick scene of Ash/Dento/Iris in the tournament than the rest off screen than "Oh by the way, Ash won the tournament!: What? When? I didn't see itXD
    Think will get more Dento episodes before the series ends? Or is this it? I'd like for him to get a couple of more episodes before leaving, I hate how BW series treated him, he became D/P Brock in one series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Wasnt there supposed to be a preview of this episode today? Any ways I don't really get what else this episode could possibly have except more attention seeking behavior from 'Dento' and possibly more Purrloin hijinks which is always interesting to see.

Smash Preview
    - A Liepard shows in a fantasy.
    - Cilan uses a Magnifying Glass.
    - A shadowy figure of a Pokemon steals the jewel.
    Last edited by playerking; 5th May 2013 at 12:38 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Smash Preview
    - A Liepard shows
    -
    -
    Is that all? Boy, they sure love Dento.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Hes updating the post as the preview hairs and what the heck does that even mean, when all he wrote was Liepard shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ray View Post
    Wasnt there supposed to be a preview of this episode today? Any ways I don't really get what else this episode could possibly have except more attention seeking behavior from 'Dento' and possibly more Purrloin hijinks which is always interesting to see.
    Kiiiii @ the scalping, but what exactly is so great about Purrloin? This is like the third one we've seen and I'm kind of tired of seeing it all the time in Cilan-esque episodes when he doesn't seem willing to ever forgive the species. :x

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well this is his episode after all.

Anyway, I saw the preview on another site and this looks exactly as it did in the other preview. Just some mystery/detective stuff that might have interested me greatly if it had been more serious, but the entire plot seems far too silly for me to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Hes updating the post as the preview hairs and what the heck does that even mean, when all he wrote was Liepard shows?
    That a Liepard shows in a fantasy. My computer is so slow, the letters appear like 10 seconds after I type them, I deleted it because I made a spelling error and I thought I retyped it and pressed enter but I must have done it early, but oh well, it still makes sense, even though I've fixed it.

Here is the preview video link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSZWOE1gP1A

So it seems like Vanillite and Roselia maybe working together?

I though I saw a Vanillite, but wasn't sure. Now from the shape of that shadowy figure, it looks like like one to me.
    Last edited by playerking; 5th May 2013 at 12:44 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Well this is his episode after all.

Anyway, I saw the preview on another site and this looks exactly as it did in the other preview. Just some mystery/detective stuff that might have interested me greatly if it had been more serious, but the entire plot seems far too silly for me to get into.
    Can't even get good previews, I'm sure hey'll be happy to head back to his gym.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    That a Liepard shows in a fantasy. My computer is so slow, the letters appear like 10 seconds after I type them, I deleted it because I made a spelling error and I thought I retyped it and pressed enter but I must have done it early, but oh well, it still makes sense, even though I've fixed it.

Here is the preview video link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSZWOE1gP1A

So it seems like Vanillite and Roselia maybe working together?

I though I saw a Vanillite, but wasn't sure. Now from the shape of that shadowy figure, it looks like like one to me.
    Sorry I didn't meant what you meant, I was talking about BlueDragonfangirl nonsense post, I was watching Pokesmash so I knew what you meant.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast