Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Ugh, this episode is looking more and more terrible as we get more information. Like really, Cilan, one of the best Connoisseurs that we know of is using his skills to find missing jewelry? What a complete waste of time imo. I know I've said this before, but the writers really need to come up with episodes that show off Cilan's innate Connoisseur abilities instead of wasting time with "funny" episodes that almost never have any impact on the overall plot.

I think that's the lady's husband or another patron that is close to the jewel. He looks surprised, as if he just noticed it was missing, not scared like he's being accused.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Because the jewels radiance is so beautiful it drives everyone to the floor when they see it. :P

I don't know WHO he is, he could be the house detective for all we know. :P But he's shocked by something, maybe he noticed it was missing? but he is on the floor lol. He could be getting the third degree. XD

If Dento solves the mystery this time, does that count as character development? LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE IMPROVED FROM LAST TIME (if he does). XD What if he gets paid for solving this?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th April 2013 at 8:53 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I do hope if nothing else we see Cilan having a moment where he stands up for something (i'm hoping for purrloin). I found it interesting when he stood up for what he believed in to skyla.

that old lady somehow make me remember the one in BW2 with the Mienfoo!!

Another Watchog? Wow. Why not another Pokemon?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'm gonna guess that Purrloin stole the jewel and Roselia is the lady's Pokemon.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm gonna guess that Purrloin stole the jewel and Roselia is the lady's Pokemon.
    Don't forget there is a Vanillite in the episode. I hope this time the icecone hasn't a rapport with crimes (c.f. : The Mighty Accelguard to the Rescue!) and the Roselia looks suspicious if you ask me. Not another Pokémon of Roselia's evolutionnary line to be a lady's Pokémon, please (c.f. : Beauties are Battling for Pride and Prestige!). My ideal scenario would be that Purrloin will be accused by the lady with the jewel for no reasons and Cilan will have to deal with that cat and maybe explain his fear for once.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gryz69ol7gg

There's something here called a Marine Cup Tournament mentioned in the summary.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4149826.jpg

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

And all that people in the episode sent my hopes about Cilan catching either Vanillite/Purrloin/ROSELIA to the crapper AGAIN

Yeah, the tournament is here and I think it happens on the ship.

So yeah, time to speculate about the tournament here.

so the tournament takes place in this episode? or do they just learn of it here?

but... I think they might just learn about it here and it leads to the Scalchop Island episode?

Ya but the Mijumaru episode hasn't shown any pokemon outside of the Mijumaru line. It seems to me if these other pokemon are indeed for the tournament, it would have to be in this episode.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but the Mijumaru episode hasn't shown any pokemon outside of the Mijumaru line. It seems to me if these other pokemon are indeed for the tournament, it would have to be in this episode.
    Well maybe that's what the Marine Cup Tournament is, a tournament that only allows members of the Oshawott line? I mean that tournament does have a golden scalchop as a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Well maybe that's what the Marine Cup Tournament is, a tournament that only allows members of the Oshawott line? I mean that tournament does have a golden scalchop as a prize.
    Ya but then that doesn't explain the other pokemon here. This episode might mention it but I don't think the tournament is in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I still don't know why they'd make such a big deal about an Oshawott tournament though. I mean granted, Oshawott is the most popular Pokemon on the planet, but what's the point in hyping a one-episode tournament? We already know that Oshawott's not evolving or leaving anyway, so why even mention it in this episode's summary?

If the Marine Cup is the Oshawott thing (Freddy O'Martian's presence suggests it is) then there's a good chance Burgundy could appear in it.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Um... Ash's Oshawott and Burgundy's Dewott/Samurott rivalry anyone?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I still don't know why they'd make such a big deal about an Oshawott tournament though. I mean granted, Oshawott is the most popular Pokemon on the planet, but what's the point in hyping a one-episode tournament? We already know that Oshawott's not evolving or leaving anyway, so why even mention it in this episode's summary?
    Well Oshawott hasn't had a pure episode just for him regarding any training lately, so small tournament would be good for it. And so what if it doesn't evolve? And I'm sure those other Oshawott aren't evolving either. Doesn't mean the tournament is a waist of time. I wish people wouldn't be so closed minded.

My ideal battle ever!

I think an Oshawatt tournament could be quite entertaining, be fun to see interactions with Ashs Oshawatt and wild ones.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Well Oshawott hasn't had a pure episode just for him regarding any training lately, so small tournament would be good for it. And so what if it doesn't evolve? And I'm sure those other Oshawott aren't evolving either. Doesn't mean the tournament is a waist of time. I wish people wouldn't be so closed minded.
    I don't have a problem with an Oshawott tournament. I'm more concerned that it's apparently being mentioned in this episode; it's probably going to be the only new bit of information that we get, which is kind of depressing given that this is supposed to be Cilan's episode. Then again, he's probably going to be too busy playing detective to develop his Connoisseur skills anyway.

So, the Marine Cup is probably the Mijumaru tournament? I'd like it to be a separate tournament but still it's pretty cool it's called the Marine Cup and seems to be a tournament tailored to Mijumaru and Futachumaru. I could totally see Cabernet entering this thing. Rival wise she might not be much to write home about, but as a character she's pretty entertaining at times. The prize being a golden hotachi is just...I dunno. Still, it's pretty cool to see more Mijumaru in a sorta semi-cliffhanger foreshadowed tournament episode. He, hopefully, get a win and earns that golden hotachi to replace his broken one and learns a new move too. Still, I could see the beginnings of the Marine Cup being in this episode. I'd like for Cabernet to at least get a win before she got knocked out of this tournament. I hope the Marine Cup isn't solely made up of Mijumaru and Futachimaru, Shell Blade-using Pokemon being in this episode would be nice too.

I just speculated that the Marine Tournament Cup may be the Scalchop Island one but it's just speculation. Like Ciccone says, it could be something else. Who knows? Maybe it could be a Whirl Cup kind of thing near the end of the series?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast