Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Ugh!

This isn't the Oshawott episode, I said the tournament is in this episode and it's on the ship presumably before the whole detective thing starts.

Someone translated it and after the mention of the Marine Cup Tournament, the next sentence is something along the lines of and then then after the tournament finishes.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Shame it's not a big tournament.

So I'm guessing the jewel was supposed to go to the victor of the tournament? Or it's just unrelated lol.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Why the heck would they cram a tournament into such a small amount of time and have it not even be the point of the episode??

This whole episode just seems pointless to me :/...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh so the tournament is happening in this episode and it's completely trivial? Never mind then. Looks like Cilan will still be able to do his thing without distractions, although truth be told, I wouldn't have minded seeing another tournament if it meant Ash's neglected Pokemon could get some attention. Oh well. This episode will serve its purpose.

so I'd guess the tournament is nearly over when the episode begins.

or its a minor background thing while cilan solves the mystery

It migth not even be a battling tournament at this point guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    that's a jolly good point.

What if the locked room mystery is the tournament? first one to solve the puzzle and find the treasure wins

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

What if the locked room mystery is the tournament? first one to solve the puzzle and find the treasure wins
    That what I've been thinking ever since the "tournament" was said to be in this episode.

That what I've been thinking ever since the "tournament" was said to be in this episode.
    Ah.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Someone translated it and after the mention of the Marine Cup Tournament, the next sentence is something along the lines of and then then after the tournament finishes.
    And after that, it appears as that the rest of the summary mentions the detetive stuff. So it having to do with plot completely? I doubt it. Maybe it could somehow be linked with the episode.
    Last edited by playerking; 24th April 2013 at 10:54 AM.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Ah.

And after that, it appears as that the rest of the summary mentions the detetive stuff. So it having to do with plot completely? I doubt it. Maybe it could somehow be linked with the episode.

Or, what if this small tournament, is at the start of the 1st Decolora episode and finishes here.
    then maybe the episode starts with the tournament underway, the final battle or something. Then the winners prize is stolen and Cilan investigates.

I doubt its gonna be a multi episode tournament considering what the episode before this is

then maybe the episode starts with the tournament underway, the final battle or something. Then the winners prize is stolen and Cilan investigates.

I doubt its gonna be a multi episode tournament considering what the episode before this is
    Yeah, forgot about that, so it can't carry over to the episode before, well, I don't think the Honey episode will end on that, it could but I doubt it will. I get the Honey episode and this one mixed up for some reason.

But what you said, that could happen, maybe once there's a translation of the full summary, we might be able to understand more of what the tournament has to do with the episode's main plot, or if it has nothing to do with it.

Here's the full translation from 捷克羅姆.

Ash and co. goes to the "Marine Cup Tournament", a battle tournament on board. After the tournaments concludes, Ripple's collection of jewels was to be displayed. However, the most important jewel "Liepard's Eye" has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't have a problem with an Oshawott tournament. I'm more concerned that it's apparently being mentioned in this episode; it's probably going to be the only new bit of information that we get, which is kind of depressing given that this is supposed to be Cilan's episode. Then again, he's probably going to be too busy playing detective to develop his Connoisseur skills anyway.
    Exactly. I could see if Cilan was using his pokemon here for a small tournament of their own but like I said before, he should just be a detective already since he's better at that than whatever else he's supposed to be.

My ideal battle ever!

Disappointing That they are just using a tease tournament as a plot setup for another recycled detective cilan plot that we've seen multiple times before.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Exactly. I could see if Cilan was using his pokemon here for a small tournament of their own but like I said before, he should just be a detective already since he's better at that than whatever else he's supposed to be.
    Heaven help me if he's a better detective than a Sommelier.

He didn't solve anything but took all the credit because he's a ~Detective Sommelier~ xD

Why could I see Dento's basis saying a Purrloin stole the "Liepard's Eye" jewel because it reminded it of it's mother/evolutionary chain?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 24th April 2013 at 6:59 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Ash and co. goes to the "Marine Cup Tournament", a battle tournament on board. After the tournaments concludes, Ripple's collection of jewels was to be displayed. However, the most important jewel "Liepard's Eye" has disappeared
    That's really unfortunate....so the Marine Cup is probably just a montage of battles that serves as a setup for this episode or an advancement of the plot. Sorta like Triple Battles in the Musical episode.

I still wonder if Maggyo or Cabernet will appear here.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    That's really unfortunate....so the Marine Cup is probably just a montage of battles that serves as a setup for this episode or an advancement of the plot. Sorta like Triple Battles in the Musical episode.

I still wonder if Maggyo or Cabernet will appear here.
    Doubt Burgundy will show up as she would have to be in the ship so basically a recurring character throughout the arc.

^Unless she gets blasted off the ship. :P

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Doubt Burgundy will show up as she would have to be in the ship so basically a recurring character throughout the arc.
    I feel sorry for Trip, Burgundy and Georgia. It seems like they just dumped them off and never saw them again, That's kind of cruel when you think about it. Even Kenny had an episode dedicated to him before he was kicked off.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I feel sorry for Trip, Burgundy and Georgia. It seems like they just dumped them off and never saw them again, That's kind of cruel when you think about it. Even Kenny had an episode dedicated to him before he was kicked off.
    Wasn't Kenny's farewell episode hijacked by my good sis Jasmine?

Anyway, I never expected any rival to return for this one-episode tournament. I'm already having my doubts as to whether Ash, Iris or Cilan will enter because there doesn't seem to be enough time for that. I suppose we could get clips of battles, but that doesn't sound interesting imo. But Cilan's getting a role here which is good. *Duckwalks away*

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Wasn't Kenny's farewell episode hijacked by my good sis Jasmine?

Anyway, I never expected any rival to return for this one-episode tournament. I'm already having my doubts as to whether Ash, Iris or Cilan will enter because there doesn't seem to be enough time for that. I suppose we could get clips of battles, but that doesn't sound interesting imo. But Cilan's getting a role here which is good. *Duckwalks away*
    Yeah but Kenny's role was more important in that episode that your sis' Jasmine's.

You're correct on that point. I found it stupid to see a rival on a boat episode like that. Let Cilan have the screen for once. And I would rather more to see Trip or Bianca in the evolutionnary stone episode (even if I don't think we're gonna see one of them) since they both have a Pokémon who needs one to evolve if it hasn't been made already. I really would have expected to see Trip headind to Kanto as well since the boonie won against him at the start of the Unova League.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Ugh!

This isn't the Oshawott episode, I said the tournament is in this episode and it's on the ship presumably before the whole detective thing starts.

So we'll at least get to see Ash either win or lose a match. Perhaps two. Perhaps we might even see Palpitoad in this! Good lord my blood's racing! :O

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Why the heck would they cram a tournament into such a small amount of time and have it not even be the point of the episode??

This whole episode just seems pointless to me :/...
    Do we have the timelimit for the tournament? Who knows, perhaps the tournament is 1/3rd of the episode, two rounds of it would be enough. Lord knows that we can rush through stages, based on the Junior Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ^Unless she gets blasted off the ship. :P
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    So we'll at least get to see Ash either win or lose a match. Perhaps two. Perhaps we might even see Palpitoad in this! Good lord my blood's racing! :O

Do we have the timelimit for the tournament? Who knows, perhaps the tournament is 1/3rd of the episode, two rounds of it would be enough. Lord knows that we can rush through stages, based on the Junior Cup.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :P
    It says they go to the tournament and when it's completed they notice that a jewel is missing.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ash and co. goes to the "Marine Cup Tournament", a battle tournament on board. After the tournaments concludes, Ripple's collection of jewels was to be displayed. However, the most important jewel "Liepard's Eye" has disappeared.
    Jewel Liepard's Eye, uh? Wait... an important jewel, related to a sort of panther, disappears and a detective has to find it. No way...

Simple coincidence or blatant reference?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

PLEASE TRANSLATE IT QUICKLY.

I found in Pokemon. co.jp the long summary and the preview of next week episode but also the preview that airs in two weeks!!!! This is the TV Tokyo summary without the VA List.

[URL="http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/#a02"]http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/#a02[/URL

Preview:
    -Done by Cilan.
    -It's about looking jewels.
    -Parker appears.
    -Cilan is doing a detective thing.
    -Purrloin appears and is scared of Cilan.
    -Roselia, Growlithe and Galventula appear.

Definitely this is the Tasting Time episode from the poster.

(Unconfirmed)The Marine Cup tournament is about looking jewels. is something that happens biefly in the ship. How dissapointing!!!

(Unconfirmed)And says that after the tournament end, the eye of Liepard has dissappeared.

船上のバトル大会「マリンカップトーナメント」に出場するサトシたち。大会終了後には、有名な宝石コレクタ ー・リップルのコレクションが披露されるという。そのパートナーのチョロネコはというと、リップルの大切に している宝石「レパルダスの瞳」に嫉妬をしているというのだ。
    一方、同じ船に乗っていた有名な宝石コレクター・ショールは、リップルに宝石を譲ってくれないかとしつこく 頼むが、再度断られるのだった……。
    そして、大会の終了後、なんと「レパルダスの瞳」が消えてしまった!! ミルホッグが監視していたというの に、いったい誰がどうやって……!?
    助けて! ソムリエ探偵デント!!
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 26th April 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast