Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

I wonder if we see parker battle. maybe him vs Ash/Cilan in the marine tournament at the very beginning of the episode

Watchog vs Pikachu/Oshawott/Pansage maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    PLEASE TRANSLATE IT QUICKLY.

I found in Pokemon. co.jp the long summary and the preview of next week episode but also the preview that airs in two weeks!!!! This is the TV Tokyo summary without the VA List.

[URL="http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/#a02"]http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/#a02[/URL

Preview:
    -Done by Cilan.
    -It's about looking jewels.
    -Parker appears.
    -Cilan is doing a detective thing.
    -Purrloin appears and is scared of Cilan.
    -Roselia, Growlithe and Galventula appear.

Definitely this is the Tasting Time episode from the poster.

(Unconfirmed)The Marine Cup tournament is about looking jewels. is something that happens biefly in the ship. How dissapointing!!!

(Unconfirmed)And says that after the tournament end, the eye of Liepard has dissappeared.
    A few things.

That's not exactly the TV Tokyo summary, at least not all of it I think.

We know about several of these things already, the Jewels, Parker, that it is the episode from the poster, the tournament is apparently short and about the Liepard's eye.

The Liepard's eye thing will probably connect with Purrloin somehow.
    Last edited by playerking; 26th April 2013 at 2:42 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

OMG OMG THE PREVIEW LOOKS SO AWESOME HE HAS TO JOIN FORCES WITH THE PURRLOIN!!!!!!!!!!'

I know it's probably Parker's but they'd make a cool duo. The Purrloin is yelling at him to solve the case or something. XDD And it seems Dento's good sense of smell comes back to play a part. XD

Btw guys, you know how Purrloin is holding onto that guy's head and using its back feet to claw him? That's how cats instinctively try to break the necks of their prey.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 26th April 2013 at 3:05 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

PREVIEW!! What preview?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    PREVIEW!! What preview?
    Here. Click on the image of Cilan and Purrloin and a video will pop up.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/#a02

A translation of the summaries from 捷克羅姆 at BMGF.

"Ash and co. goes to the "Marine Cup Tournament", a battle tournament on board. After the tournaments concludes, Ripple's collection of jewels was to be displayed. Ripple's partner Choroneko is said to be jealous of the jewel. On one side, there is another famed jewel collector on the boat named Shore/Shawl/Shaull, who persistently ask Ripple to hand over the jewel only to be turned down again.
    After the tournament, the most important jewel "Liepard's Eye" has disappeared, even under Miruhog's watch. Who could have done it? It's Sommelier Detective Dent to the rescue."
    Last edited by playerking; 26th April 2013 at 3:46 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Here. Click on the image of Cilan and Purrloin and a video will pop up.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/tv/#a02

A translation of the summaries from 捷克羅姆 at BMGF.

"Ash and co. goes to the "Marine Cup Tournament", a battle tournament on board. After the tournaments concludes, Ripple's collection of jewels was to be displayed. Ripple's partner Choroneko is said to be jealous of the jewel. On one side, there is another famed jewel collector on the boat named Shore/Shawl/Shaull, who persistently ask Ripple to hand over the jewel only to be turned down again.
    After the tournament, the most important jewel "Liepard's Eye" has disappeared, even under Miruhog's watch. Who could have done it? It's Sommelier Detective Dent to the rescue."
    Thanks Playerking!!

Looks like that Roselia is the responsible for the missing gem, also looks like Cilan will get over his fear of Purrloin in this episode!!

Thanks Playerking!!

Looks like that Roselia is the responsible for the missing gem, also looks like Cilan will get over his fear of Purrloin in this episode!!
    And also looks like Cilan's chances to catch a new Pokémon will go down to the crapper ... AGAIN (T_T)!

T_T AT LEAST HE'LL BOND WITH IT.

And it's important enough to be in the opening, maybe it'll stick around for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    T_T AT LEAST HE'LL BOND WITH IT.

And it's important enough to be in the opening, maybe it'll stick around for a while?
    Roselia now seems unlikely because I don't think a wild Pokémon will be wandering on a ship ... but Vanillite hasn´t showed up yet, it wasn't my first choice but ... well, maybe if Cilan gets it, it could use it to troll Iris or ... something =/

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Roselia now seems unlikely because I don't think a wild Pokémon will be wandering on a ship ... but Vanillite hasn´t showed up yet, it wasn't my first choice but ... well, maybe if Cilan gets it, it could use it to troll Iris or ... something =/
    plus, although unlikely, we cannot completely rule out him getting purrloin

This episode looks even worse than before ugh. Cilan needed a nice development episode, not another random episode where he shows his dislike of Purrloin. I'm not even sure that he'll bond with it; people said that last time when he was with a Purrloin and absolutely no progress was made; Cilan still disliked the species. That and the fact that the tournament isn't even an important plot point makes this just another filler imo.

^ Already in the preview he's together with the Purrloin. Purrloin's helping with the case. And it yells at him. So it's definitely interacting with him. Plus the episode looks pretty cool. Seems like it's a whole gang of robbers or whatever after the jewel.

Like seriously if it's Team Rocket they'd have fooled me. I'm sure it's some made up villains! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    plus, although unlikely, we cannot completely rule out him getting purrloin
    Anything will do it, ANYTHING, even another Stunfisk will be fine for Cilan at this point (T_T).

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    This episode looks even worse than before ugh. Cilan needed a nice development episode, not another random episode where he shows his dislike of Purrloin. I'm not even sure that he'll bond with it; people said that last time when he was with a Purrloin and absolutely no progress was made; Cilan still disliked the species. That and the fact that the tournament isn't even an important plot point makes this just another filler imo.
    OK, we got it, you don't like the episode, is not necessary to bash and whine about it 2 or 3 times per page, there are other episodes to complain about if you want to rank up (¬_¬)

Roselia obviously looks suspicious, but I'm not sure who it belongs to or who carried it out. Everyone looks suspicious on that boat, on purpose of course. Sounds like Cilan's fear is gonna be exploited to the max if this Purrloin is gonna be onboard the entire trip.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Meh, hopefully we find out the reason for the fear at least.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Seems like the writers are gonna exploit Dento's Choroneko fear, hopefully we find out the reason for his fear of Choroneko and he gets some development from it. Looks like he's spazing out over Choroneko talking to him. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with comedy moments but some development once in a while and a little seriousness doesn't hurt. Roselia also seems to be suspicious, it's probably Parker's Choroneko since there's a Miruhog in this episode as well. Nice to see Parker is gonna be relevant and somewhat interesting for his short time on this show. That ending shot makes me think that Choroneko gonna's figure out who stole it and I'm guessing at some point in the episode Dento assumes Choroneko stole it or something and it gets defensive maybe?

On an unrelated note, it seems like the writers are gonna "Nyasu" Choroneko. In Gen 1 Nyasu was a cat and walked on all fours and in future games it walks on two legs, in-game Choroneko walks on all fours and in other canon versions(Spe, Anime, etc.) it seems to walk on two legs. That could be an interesting little throwback to Kanto. I'm betting with so many new factors in this episode it could turn out much better than the last two Detective episodes which I didn't really enjoy. We have Parker, Roselia, Choroneko, Miruhog and they all seem to have personalities that standout in some form. We also have to episodic villains and not Team Rocket and two lesser used Pokemon in Gardie and Denchura.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 26th April 2013 at 11:29 PM.

I really hope we'll get to know something about the Purrloin's fear. It's time for Cilan to get some actual development.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    , it's probably Parker's Choroneko since there's a Miruhog in this episode as well.
    its not Parkers

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Ripple's partner Choroneko is said to be jealous of the jewel. "

So who is this lad named Ripple?

So who is this lad named Ripple?
    we have no idea. I'm assuming its the old woman seen in preview images

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Seems like the writers are gonna exploit Dento's Choroneko fear, hopefully we find out the reason for his fear of Choroneko and he gets some development from it. Looks like he's spazing out over Choroneko talking to him. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with comedy moments but some development once in a while and a little seriousness doesn't hurt. Roselia also seems to be suspicious, it's probably Parker's Choroneko since there's a Miruhog in this episode as well. Nice to see Parker is gonna be relevant and somewhat interesting for his short time on this show. That ending shot makes me think that Choroneko gonna's figure out who stole it and I'm guessing at some point in the episode Dento assumes Choroneko stole it or something and it gets defensive maybe?
    It's not Parker's Purrloin, it's Ripple's. :P

I think this'll be a good epi though. It has a different air. And I mean for a Dento episode to have ZERO comedy, that's not his style.

But anyway I think Dento might accuse Purrloin at first because of his bias but then he'll probably team up. It's obvious that the Purrloin isn't the culprit lol. That last scene had me thinking it was discovering something--like it was figuring something out about the case.

And also I don't know if we'll actually have the reason why Dento's afraid of them, but actually WORKING together with one is a huge step for him.

Yeah, I'm very curious to know how Inspector Clouseau Cilan will cooperate with that Purrloin to recover the diamond Pink Panther jewel Liepard's Eye!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

I'm wondering about Vanillite. If the da poster is to be believed its gonna appear here. So maybe a pokemon used by whoever committed the crime? So maybe Cilan teams with purrloin and commands it in battle?

or its something else that belongs to Ripple? and is the actual culprit?

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah, I'm very curious to know how Inspector Clouseau Cilan will cooperate with that Purrloin to recover the diamond Pink Panther jewel Liepard's Eye!
    I can't @ the writers ripping off the plot from another series like that. I mean it's one thing to repeat the same plot over and over again, but another to actually take from another source. And again, I don't understand why Purrloin is even in this episode since there's probably no way Cilan will ever warm up to the species. He's so dead-set on disliking Purrloin because of whatever it did to him in the past (has it even been revealed? I haven't paid much attention so I don't know why he hates Purrloin). Unless the Purrloin actually save his life, which is already kind of doubtful given the circumstances, I don't think Cilan will get over his phobia.

They put references various times in the past. That's not new.

Spoiler:- Example:

Probably it's just a coincidence, but that could be an interesting trivia if the episode develops like the Clouseau's stories.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast