Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

I'm just going to point this out but this guy with the beard looks like Antonio, it evens matches their clothes!!! Weird...why would Antonio be in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Well yeah, I think he said he gets that. However in this case, Cilan has an aversion to a certain cat and not all cats. So it's not a species thing, but rather a specific type of animal. Like saying you don't have a problem with dogs, but don't like German Shepards or whatever.
    I really don't care. If they aren't going to end the same gag about it, then why keep bringing it up unless it means something. Why make it seem as though Purriolion are creepy when they aren't. They really do need to wrap this thing up soon.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I really don't care. If they aren't going to end the same gag about it, then why keep bringing it up unless it means something. Why make it seem as though Purriolion are creepy when they aren't. They really do need to wrap this thing up soon.
    Take it easy, I think most everyone agrees with that as well. But like you just said, it might not necessarily have a reason, not one that makes a lot of sense anyway.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I'm just going to point this out but this guy with the beard looks like Antonio, it evens matches their clothes!!! Weird...why would Antonio be in disguise?
    Dat stock footage reusing, put a beard, give him a pimp necklace and hat and we have a new character.

He's ashamed he lost the Unova League.

Random : PokéRadar

Well there's supposed to be a locked room, and cilan appears to be alone with purrloin? Perhaps cilan and purrloin are locked in?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Well there's supposed to be a locked room, and cilan appears to be alone with purrloin? Perhaps cilan and purrloin are locked in?
    The locked room is metaphorical. It's the entire ship.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Oh no, that'd mean actual screen time and character development for Dento, we all know much the writers are against thatXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Growth spurt! Why can't Max be affected by that too and become 10?

Antonio is secretly a spy undercover. Why hadn't we thought about that before?

Anyway yeah, they simply recycled his character. No problem for me.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

you know with this tournament I could see the episode entering with the final battle underway. Cilan vs Shore/Shawl/Shaull (who is actually responsible for the theft) - Pansage vs Roselia

lol thats fairly awesome spot there.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you know with this tournament I could see the episode entering with the final battle underway. Cilan vs Shore/Shawl/Shaull (who is actually responsible for the theft) - Pansage vs Roselia
    That would make sense. If so I hope pansage has a decent battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post

That would make sense. If so I hope pansage has a decent battle.
    me too. just so long as the tournament doesn't take to long

me too. just so long as the tournament doesn't take to long
    I think the tournament will only be in one episode. So I don't think it will take up any more of your time.

My ideal battle ever!

We still don't know what role will play the Vanillite on the poster in the episode or I just missed it up ?
    I just hope it isn't scaring Iris. I supposed it's gonna be one of the participating Pokémon of the tournament.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 28th April 2013 at 7:33 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by ~Prunella~ View Post
    I think we all know Cilans just gonna waste time with his detective shtick instead of actually bonding with Purrlion. He just loves doing things to get attention but won't learn from his mistakes
    I smell some truth tea in this post. I agree that there's very little chance that Purrloin will help Cilan move on from his Purrloin bias because quite frankly, this looks like another "fun" episode where development is the last thing on the writers' minds. I just can't see them being bothered to give Cilan closure this early in the arc anyway. But I do think Cilan will solve the mystery (hopefully with Purrloin's help), I just don't see him and Purrloin bonding.

The VA list.

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Pikachu
    Axew
    Purrloin
    Watchog
    Vanillite
    Shawl
    Ripple
    Tide(Google Translate)
    Parker
    Last edited by playerking; 30th April 2013 at 9:53 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The VA list is coming.
    goody goody gum drop.

not expecting it to reveal anything new though. except maybe one of Ashs/Iris pokemon that could hint at them being seen in the tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    We still don't know what role will play the Vanillite on the poster in the episode or I just missed it up ?
    I just hope it isn't scaring Iris. I supposed it's gonna be one of the participating Pokémon of the tournament.
    Maybe the Vanillite gets eaten by one of the Pokemon in the locked room and Cilan is out to search for that blood-seeking Pokemon that ate the poor Vanillite

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I smell some truth tea in this post. I agree that there's very little chance that Purrloin will help Cilan move on from his Purrloin bias because quite frankly, this looks like another "fun" episode where development is the last thing on the writers' minds. I just can't see them being bothered to give Cilan closure this early in the arc anyway. But I do think Cilan will solve the mystery (hopefully with Purrloin's help), I just don't see him and Purrloin bonding.
    +1.

I really don't see Cilan doing anything useful to his connisseur career because he'll just pulling random things out of the blue. Barely any focus was given since BW001, and he has developed even less than Brock tbh. Brock at least had some long term changes, like Breeder -> Doctor change. Cilan has just been the same old Cilan that's been near perfect.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The VA list.

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Pikachu
    Axew
    Purrloin
    Watchog
    Vanillite
    Shawl
    Ripple
    Tide(Google Translate)
    Parker
    Oh so Vanillite does appear here and wasn't put there for nothing. Interesting. I hope it, at least, get some sort of development instead of doing nothing else than passing by the way and scaring Iris to death. But since Iris befriended with a Vanilluxe, maybe... Oh no, it's a silly thing.
    Well, I think we didn't learn anything new and I guess Ripple, Tide and Shawl are part of the tournament and suspects of the case.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Oh so Vanillite does appear here and wasn't put there for nothing. Interesting. I hope it, at least, get some sort of development instead of doing nothing else than passing by the way and scaring Iris to death. But since Iris befriended with a Vanilluxe, maybe... Oh no, it's a silly thing.
    Well, I think we didn't learn anything new and I guess Ripple, Tide and Shawl are part of the tournament and suspects of the case.
    Ripples not a suspect. It's the person the jewel is stolen from. Shawls a person who keeps trying to buy the jewel but ripple Wont sell so I'm guessing he steals it, probably with the help of roselia. Tide id imagine as an assistant to Ripple or Shawls partner in crime and I reckon he owns vanillite.

Vanillite, Purrloin & Roselia were all seen on that poster with Cilan so I'm betting there the three main suspects

Purrloin - jealousy
    Vanillite/Roselia - on behalf of owners?

Ripples not a suspect. It's the person the jewel is stolen from. Shawls a person who keeps trying to buy the jewel but ripple Wont sell so I'm guessing he steals it, probably with the help of roselia. Tide id imagine as an assistant to Ripple or Shawls partner in crime and I reckon he owns vanillite.

Vanillite, Purrloin & Roselia were all seen on that poster with Cilan so I'm betting there the three main suspects

Purrloin - jealousy
    Vanillite/Roselia - on behalf of owners?
    I wasn't aware of all those people recently, sorry. ^^'
    If Shawl's the person who wanted to buy the jewel, wouldn't it be too evident if he was the one who stole the jewel ?
    If Purrloin is suspected, I guess we're gonna see the reason of Cilan's fear. He will probably hate the Purrloin for a reason, maybe a similar case of a thief Purrloin who stole him something when he was younger.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 30th April 2013 at 10:17 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

If Shawl's the person who wanted to buy the jewel, wouldn't it be to evident if he was the one who stole the jewel ?
    Not if he has an alibi. For example he is with Ash and co when the crime down. So they don't suspect him, then its revealed he got a pokemon to do it for him

Vannilite could be a Pokemon appearing in the tournament...

Here's something...what if that Jewel buyer set up the tournament in the beginning so Ripple could set out her jewel collection. Then he has his buddies steal it (and maybe thinking Purrloin would be framed).
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

There's a tournament they they're competing in and yet the only voices of the main cast Pokemon are the generic Pikachu and Axew? What is it going to be a bunch of still frames?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast