Here's my new team that I created on purpose to get out of my comfort zone in team building, I created a team using pokemon sets I've never used, so I would like it to be rated.

Attachment 8703

Empoleon@Choice Specs
Modest
200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Hydro Pump

This my first time using Empoleon(my favorite pokemon)
offensively, this set uses Empoleon's good Sp.Atk and
thanks to his typing he can survive some hits,well surf is
reliable STAB thanks to it's accuracy, but loses in power
comparing to Hydro Pump,Ice Beam it's to hit Grass- and
Dragon- types, while Grass Knot it's to hit Water- types.

Blissey@Leftovers
Calm/Natural Cure
4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Aromatherapy
Softboiled
Flamethrower
Toxic
This is a common set of Blissey, but this is the first time I use Blissey,
Aromatherapy let my pokemons heal themselves from any type of condition, Softboiled is for Blissey heal herself besides Leftovers,Flamethrower is for causing damage in Steel- types, while Toxic is for stalling Sp.Atk sweepers that do not have Magic Guard.

Heatran@Air Balloon
Timid/Flash Fire
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Magma Storm
Will-O-Wisp
Taunt
Earth Power
This a trapper Heatran that cripples opponents pokemon till they are weak, Magma Storm traps the opponent's pokemon while causing damage, Will-O-Wisp cripples any physical attacker while causing damage,
Taunt is for any Stealth Rock,Thunder Wave,Spikes and set up pokemons,
and Earth Power it's the principal attack of the set making the opponent's pokemon weaker till they are down.

Scrafty@Leftovers
Careful/Shed Skin
252 HP / 8 Atk / 248 SpD
Bulk Up
Drain Punch
Crunch
Rest

Scrafty is my physical attacker, thanks to Rest/Shed Skin combination,he can heal himself without a problem, while setting up with Bulk Up and using STAB Crunch and Drain Punch to damage ut's opponents, his EVs spread is based on the Sp.D because his Defense will rise thanks to Bulk Up

Reuniclus@Life Orb
Quiet/Magic Guard
192 HP / 64 Def / 252 SpA
0Spe IV
Trick Room
Psyshock
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball

Since most of my pokemons are slow, this Reuniclus is based on putting up Trick Room and starting to sweep,Psyshock it's his primary STAB to hurt things like Blissey or Chansey without using a turn of Trick Room for switching, Focus Blast it's to take out Dark-,Steel- and Rock- types, while Shadow Ball it's to take out other Psychic- and Ghost- types.

Espeon@Light Clay
Timid/Magic Bounce
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Reflect
Light Screen
Psychic
Baton Pass

Espeon can put up the screens while reflecting entry hazards to make my life easier and making my pokemons defensive status go higher,Psychic it's Espeon's primary STAB to defeat weakened pokemon if they are not faster than her and Baton Pass let's me switch her without suffering from Pursuit users.