Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday: Pokémon X & Y - New Pokémon! + Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Episode Titles

Well, if it does end up being based around genetics, we might also see something for Deoxys in the future, as well. Hoennremake_confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    does anyone else think it's another merge? like the Kyreme forms with Reshiram and Zekrom?
    It doesn't really have any attributes of any other Pokemon though, and if it were going to be a merge they would have to show the other Pokemon it merges with in the movie, and they haven't released any new Pokemon to merge him with. Personally I think he's his own separate Pokemon but might be kind of like Manaphy and Phione where breeding the DNA of Mewtwo and Ditto get's you him, but you can't evolve him. I believe they are separate, but connected if that makes sense.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    It doesn't really have any attributes of any other Pokemon though, and if it were going to be a merge they would have to show the other Pokemon it merges with in the movie, and they haven't released any new Pokemon to merge him with. Personally I think he's his own separate Pokemon but might be kind of like Manaphy and Phione where breeding the DNA of Mewtwo and Ditto get's you him, but you can't evolve him. I believe they are separate, but connected if that makes sense.
    well it looks a little like genesect and their are 5 present in the movie...so maybe it merges with and defeats one of them
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

It doesn't look anything like Genesect.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

well it looks a little like genesect and their are 5 present in the movie...so maybe it merges with and defeats one of them
    Nope not anything alike.

Like the others said, it looks nothing like Genesect. And of those 5 in the movie, do any of them have ANY features that resemble this new Pokemon/Form? Nope.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

? I daresay it looks nothing like Genesect, aside from the fact that Mewtwo's eyes have changed from purple to a stark red color like Genesect's, which is could be soley coincidence.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Right, let's get this sorted out a bit here. There seems to be some confusion going around. I'll just lay down some facts and we'll go from there

Fact the first: This Pokémon REPLACES standard Mewtwo on the poster for the movie Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens. This indicates that it is likely to be Mewtwo. This is further confirmed by the official Japanese site promising the new trailer on April 18th featuring Mewtwo and Newtwo, where it says secrets shall be revealed

The official sites say that it's a new Pokémon. This has occurred before, most recently with the reveal of Black & White Kyurem where Smash, and Junichi Masuda, labelled them as new Pokémon. This become a point for discussion for a while until we managed to get the artwork from press sites seen to be labelled as 646_black and 646_white.

This to me at least indicates that it's a new form. However, who knows, it could be some new variation introduced in XY

It's all moot anyway, we'll find out next week

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Right, let's get this sorted out a bit here. There seems to be some confusion going around. I'll just lay down some facts and we'll go from there

Fact the first: This Pokémon REPLACES standard Mewtwo on the poster for the movie Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens. This indicates that it is likely to be Mewtwo. This is further confirmed by the official Japanese site promising the new trailer on April 18th featuring Mewtwo and Newtwo, where it says secrets shall be revealed

The official sites say that it's a new Pokémon. This has occurred before, most recently with the reveal of Black & White Kyurem where Smash, and Junichi Masuda, labelled them as new Pokémon. This become a point for discussion for a while until we managed to get the artwork from press sites seen to be labelled as 646_black and 646_white.

This to me at least indicates that it's a new form. However, who knows, it could be some new variation introduced in XY

It's all moot anyway, we'll find out next week
    Good point. Something similar happened with B/W Kyurem if I remember correctly.

Newtwo. If this isn't the fanon name until the official name (or form) is released, can it be? 'Cause that gave me a chuckle.

On another note, guess we'll figure on on April 18th, hopefully. Is that all to be shown in the new Japanese trailer or will there be more? I'm all fine with this new form, but I don't want it to be the only thing to be released in the next upcoming months.

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_ View Post
    Newtwo. If this isn't the fanon name until the official name (or form) is released, can it be? 'Cause that gave me a chuckle.
    I saw the nickname on my clan page too haha. I like it.

I don't think it's a new Mewtwo form because to me it doesn't look a lot like Mewtwo. All the other Pokemon with different forms look the same. Newtwo and Mewtwo not so much.
    [IMG][url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12