Thread: Just saying hello

Default Just saying hello

Just practicing my posting here. Hi, I'm new here although I've had my account for a few months now. I've been a bit too shy to actually post anything so now I'm sending one out now. I hope to make a few friends here and work my way out of the little bubble of comfort I have. I love pokemon, by the way.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

If you ever have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, send me a PM

What is your favourite Pokémon?
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

Congrats on coming out of the shell! It took me years. You'll make plenty of friends and find plenty of people to talk to as soon as you start posting a bit. Have fun in the forum world, young grasshopper.
    The edit button is always your friend.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

Thanks This place seems like a very friendly environment. Also, my favorite pokemon has been Swampert ever since I first saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antyself View Post
    Thanks This place seems like a very friendly environment. Also, my favorite pokemon has been Swampert ever since I first saw it.
    You just made me so happy I could cry. x'D
    /water-type love
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

Water types are always awesome So what do I do to get started here? Any recommendations on where to begin?

Quote Originally Posted by Antyself View Post
    Water types are always awesome So what do I do to get started here? Any recommendations on where to begin?
    I'd join a clan. There's a link to a good one in my signature. There, you can meet new people, battle, trade, and have a good time. If you're interested in trading, check out the trade forum.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

I dunno, I just browse and find something that interests me. o.o I'm perfectly good without a clan, tried it, and they're...just not for me I guess. Plenty of people are in one though.
    Personally, I like misc. and games.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.

Alright thanks you guys You two are really helpful, I think I'll try the clan for now and see how well it goes over :P

Hello and Welcome to Serebii!
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it here
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)