Thread: Pokemon Pearl In Game Team Help

Default Pokemon Pearl In Game Team Help

I've only played diamond through partway on an emulator so I don't really know what I'm doing, but here's the team I think I want to use. I don't like using HM Slaves or legendaries and unless someone is willing to trade with me anything not in the game won't work. I split up all of the HMs (I think) but tell me if it sucks and I need to catch a Bidoof or something. And I plan on evolving all of these so please not anything that needs to be traded to evolve:

Turtwig-Cut

Ponyta (lost leafgreen so no magby)
    rock smash?

Octillery- surf, waterfall, ice beam, charge beam

Meditite- calm mind, psychic, rock smash, strength
    I dont think the HMs are as big of a problem here because Attack is so high but maybe not

starly- fly, defog

misdreavus-just because you can only catch it in pearl

Also some help with good movesets

That team is excellent! Starly will well... just have to evolve to learn defog(I may be wrong), Ponyta having rock smash is pretty good too. Misdreavus will be a good partner 'cause of one of the gyms( is forgot which one ). Meditite will eventually evolve into medicham which will make it's attack REALLY high causing it to be a powerful partner for your dream team. Turtwig using cut will help cut down tress and octillery having those moves will really help you against the elite 4. One of the pokemon I do reccomend you getting is a * thinks* flygon preahaps? Wait, Gyrados! Starly should learn of course, quick attack and peck. Meditite should learn High jump kick and force palm intead of calm mind ( thats just my way of thinking). As for turtwig well, maybe having it learn a move that is super effective on the fist gym leaders pokemon would be good as well because, she has grass types. And may be you should get at leat one legendarie.Like Dialga?Your going to encounter it in the game.

Ok yeah I might use the legendary I'm not really sure. And yeah I plan on evolving all of these so defog shouldn't be a problem. And i checked and trapinch (evolves to flygon) is only available with poke radar...which i'll be honest i have no idea what that is. haha but thank you