Thread: Pokemon Yellow Masochist Run

Wink Pokemon Yellow Masochist Run

Hello, I'm new here but in the future I want to a Play through on Pokemon Yellow version Masochist Run. I saw MoogleBoss's videos of a masochist run on youtube for crystal version and I'm inspired to try.

I want to know the 6 worse pokemon available to use for this run to fight the gym leaders and rival with. If anyone can tell me that would be great. i will be posting videos on youtube in the future once I'm settled with school for the semester which should be under a month.

Thanks again

The worst would be migicarp until he evolved. Then maybe skiploom. I can't think of others. and is this for r/b/y or g/s/c. If for g/s/c then not skiploom.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Kakuna or Metapod would be pretty darn useless as well. Good luck!

Also, as a general note, when you do start making Youtube videos, please be sure to only link to them in your signature. Advertising in your posts isn't allowed. Thanks!

~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Kakuna or Metapod would be pretty darn useless as well. Good luck!

Also, as a general note, when you do start making Youtube videos, please be sure to only link to them in your signature. Advertising in your posts isn't allowed. Thanks!

~Psychic
    Actually I was asking for worst evolved pokemon that can still fight (not even counting magikarp) but pokemon like Parasect or Farfecth'd (whose unevolved) etc.

So far I was thinking Ditto, Farfetch'd Wigglytuff, Raticate, Seaking and Parasect. What do you think?

and thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to put that in a signature.

My first video is up now. Please check my signature for the playlist. Thanks

I think those are great. I would never use them because they are impossible to use.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Meh... Wigglytuff is actually quite good when you look at the range of moves it can learn...

Both Raticate and Wigglytuff are pretty good if handled correctly. So's Parasect. It all depends on what moves you give them, and how you use them.

But for some suggestions, I'd go for Onix (terrible attack stat given all it's attacks are physical), Golbat (pretty meh assortment of moves), Hitmonchan (Hitmonlee is way better) and Fearow (poor mans Pidgeot, poorer mans Dodrio)

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    Both Raticate and Wigglytuff are pretty good if handled correctly. So's Parasect. It all depends on what moves you give them, and how you use them.

But for some suggestions, I'd go for Onix (terrible attack stat given all it's attacks are physical), Golbat (pretty meh assortment of moves), Hitmonchan (Hitmonlee is way better) and Fearow (poor mans Pidgeot, poorer mans Dodrio)
    Thanks for the suggestions. I have been awfully busy with finals from college and work so that's why I'm off to a slow start. But otherwise I can catch up from there. the only pokemon that is worse than fearow is easily farfecth'd. Which I can catch at I think route 12

Part 2 of my video is up now!

Part 3 is up now. Stay tuned for the next couple of days for parts 4 & 5

Yeah... advertising like this gets your thread closed.