Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unity of the Universe | Ben 10 RP | PG-13 | Little Ben 10 knowledge required | SU

No, it's not the same as the "2012 Nibiru" however that's where ancient civilizations had got the name in fear that the Anubians would return but this time In anger

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Hmm...

I believe I shall post my side-villain app. He's pretty high-tiered and capable of mythological beast shapeshifting, but I'll play fair.

Name: Alexis Stilton II, simply known as Stilton
    Role in story: The head of the Stilton family, magicians that are only known as myths and legends, even to magic users. The Stiltons, while they do help save the world at times, they also tend to steal artifacts and raid tombs for relics and alien tech.
    Weaponry: He wears some sort of nanosuit inside his tuxedo that grants him enhanced reflexes. He also has a magic gauntlet, where he can insert crystals containing sealed, mysterious creatures, in order to transform into them and gain their capabilities. It is unknown what the origin of these creatures are, although they appear to be from different forms of mythology.
    Species: (Stiltonian) human.
    Home Planet: Earth
    Powers/Abilities: By possessing the power of 'Androgynous Blood', he can wield a gender-discriminant weapon or ability, although attacks of such nature will always affect him. One with gynophobia or androphobia will feel great fear upon seeing this man.
    Like all Stiltons, he utilises a pocket dimension. This pocket dimension is used to store sealstones which contain many creatures. The transformation into such creatures takes time, which may actually be a problem.
    He possesses a certain relic known as the 'Alicornus Dimensia', which is capable of creating portals to a nearby location. It works through cameras and videophones as well.
    His powers mainly run on magic.
    He has great intelligence, and is capable of creating technology superior to that of the Galvan, mainly due to his superior creativity and craftiness.
    Appearance: Alexis Stilton II is a 1.73 metre tall, masculine humanoid figure with an average build. He wears a black fedora and a Guy Fawkes mask over his enigmatic face, giving him a dubious impression.
    He wears a completely black tuxedo, accompanied with white gloves and black shoes. His gauntlet is underneath his long left sleeve.
    Personality: Stilton is a very eccentric man. He loves to ruse others and trap people in puzzles. He is always beating around the bush, both literally and metaphorically, and rarely talks straight. His eccentric exterior is devoid of insecurities, and his ego is a little large. He is difficult to trust by outsiders, but ironically, his great charisma is what makes him a great family head. When he is bored, he loves to either invent or raid sacred lands for artifacts.
    History: Alexis Stilton II studied at a magic academy in order to sharpen his inborn skills of wizardry. He was a great learner who read and learnt a lot. His skill had brought him far. Back in those days, he was a nervous wreck, but his personality flaws were practically his only flaws. He rose up and developed into a fine warrior, strong and steady.
    At one point, he started working as a merciless bounty hunter for money. During this time, he built the 'Mad Alice' Units, mindless machines that stored weapons, old and new. At some point, he decided to turn over a new leaf and release his units into the wild. He installed a mysterious device known as the Heart of Gold into the Prototype, Mad Alice Unit 00, and the final one, Mad Alice Unit Infinity. The hearts granted them sentience, and he named them Stella and Colby respectively.
    Some time after that, his father died and he became the new head of the family. It was around this time when he starting wearing his mask.
    At one point, he rescued the last of the Ragnaroks, Christina, from a mass genocide on her family. He successfully managed to preserve the long bloodline of alchemists. He adopted her as his third child.
    Of course, his children don't have a mother. Technically he is both their father and mother, but he seeks a second parent for his children.
    Other: Being the head of his family, he is usually accompanied by members of the Stilton bloodline, which may include Victor. The Stiltons vary in power.
    He has three kids. His twins, and his foster daughter.
    He is a virgin.
    Please help my dragons

You have quite a lot of characters, Samantha.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Yeah, I know. I've got my fantastic trio, a side villain who doubles as a worthy ally, and I still have my main antagonist.
    I initially had more plans but for now those'll be NPCs. The Stilton family is huge, and so is the von Lycanthrope clan.
    Please help my dragons

Hey I'm almost done with my last character, some of the creatures are a lot harder to describe than I thought, same goes with their planet names and features... I'm not a big fan of making just gibberish names for planets.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

I'm looking forward to this RP.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

The RP will begin once we have five Omnitrix wielders.
    That means we'll have to wait for one more person...
    Please help my dragons

I could play a second as a last resort.

I literally have one more alien to finish and then the personality , that's all

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Or we could start with less.

I guess...
    Well, I'll wait for legnak then. If he takes too long, we commence.
    Please help my dragons

I'll have it in a few hours, sorry about to hold up, work got really bad for me the last week, the problems are over now though, so there's no need to worry

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Hey sorry for the delay, I had a emergency that I won't be home until early Monday (I'm using a phone), once again, I am so sorry for holding you all up

Ginguin - Roacharmer

I can wait till tomorrow. I'm not going to be on today anyway.

I suppose my post, as well as my villain app, will be up by tomorrow or so then.
    Please help my dragons

Alright, I managed to get home before work, here is my signup:

Name: "Big" Tim Hardin

Physical Appearance: Timothy is about 5'11 and mildly overweight in terms of the BMI charts (210 LBS) in the form of a rather Burly build. Timothy has long hair (In terms of a male) and is jet black, His dark hazel eyes are normally covered up by a pair of sunglasses whereas his stiff chin and jaw line are almost always cloaked in a five 'o clock shadow, His Teeth are in perfect order, however when not doing anthing, his lower jaw tends to potrude a bit too far than the normal human giving him a slightly more insane look then he really is. On Timothy's Right Wrist there are three scars from a previous accedent that left him in a cast over his wrist snapping completely out of place and even on occasion it will dislocate itself. Timothy's main outfit includes a Chevy baseball cap, white dress shirt, Thick leather jacket, worn out blue-Jeans and cowboy boots, the only thing that he never changes is his jacket and hat.

Personality: Timothy has a rather strange personallity in terms of most people; it varies greatly between the people he meets, most of the time it's what is believed (even by himself) as his normal personallity; a quiet, calm and rather collected in tough situations, however, when it comes to his closer friends, they see something diffrent: a outgoing, talkative, calculated prankster that at times doesn't quite stop when needed. Timothy is also the kind of person to "look the other way" when little things happen that really shouldn't be worried about.

History: Timothy was born in Eastern Pennsylvania in the beginning of summer, however due to his father being active military, he grew up in multiple areas, notibly England, Russia, Japan, and Brazil, at the age of 13, his father had retired and left Timothy's mother. Now being raised solely by his mother, Timothy had started to grow apart from his family and prefered to stay at school and every other place he could before being forced to go home, by the age of 18 he had left his family with no warning and moved to Texas, two years later when he was on a fishing trip, he watched as a shuttle entered into the atmosphere, as he went to invesigate before the police got there, he had almost fainted when the "astronaut" was infact an extraterrestrial, he took no time to lead the marooned wanderer to his house and give it shelter, after a while he had learned that the Alien was a merchant named Gahhira, and that she was attacked by pirates that were ambushing her route.

Omnitrix Aliens:

Spoiler:- Aye Lee anns:

Country of Origin: United States - Texas to be more precise

Omnitrix Colour: Midnight Blue/Crimson

Omnitrix Location: Belt buckle

Others: Stuff that don't fit up there.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

legnak accepted

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...erse-RP-Thread

It's ready.

Name: Battalion, Deity of War
    Role in story: Main antagonist who pursues all ten Omnitrixes.
    Weaponry: With a great arsenal of weaponry, Battalion is difficult to defeat. His large army of spaceships is equipped with weapons that range from missiles to laser cannons. He is usually present in the master spaceship which looks like the rest on the outside, so it is difficult to tell which spaceship he is in.
    He has an arsenal of species-exclusive weapons that deal with several different species and abilities, except his own. These come in different shapes or sizes, such as acid guns, tranquilizers and such. His drone army consists of 'Vandals', purple flower-like bots armed with many functions, such as analysing units and far-range and close-range laser weaponry.
    Species: Pteroid
    Home Planet: Kesetam
    Powers/Abilities: Pteroid are an amphibious species of mammal-fish that breathe on both land and water. They have great swimming capabilities. They were great hunters who relied on their sharp layers of shark-like teeth that bite through many things.
    He has many skills. In order to initiate his plan of acquiring all ten Omnitrixes, he researched on numerous species present in the galaxy, and even hunted the 'dumber' ones like Vulpinmancers, Apploplexians and even dolphins. His accuracy is in tip-top shape.
    Appearance: Battalion has a white-hued, lion-like head, complete with sharp, shark-like rows of teeth and whiskers. However, his hair is neat and tidy. His eyes are a noticeable blood red with no pupils.
    He wears a metallic top. His arms resemble that of lion paws, and his feet are akin, except they can easily shift into a scaly-fish tail.
    Personality: Battalion is one who cares for himself, and himself alone. He does everything for his own benefit, and could care less about how it affects others. He is not only unfriendly, but also very cruel towards his victims. However, he also knows how to make wise choices.
    Battalion is filled with Greed. He aims to unify the universe by conquering it. However, he does so through force. Being quite a brute, he does believe in taking things 'nice and slowly', and always resorts to violent warfare. Practically nothing can convince him to change his mind once he has a goal.
    Battalion is said to be one of the cruelest criminals in the galaxy. With his crafty mind and vicious intents, he is virtually unpredictable. It is said that the very mention of his name makes even the whole Anur System tremble in fear.
    History: Battalion was born in the multispecies planet of equality, Kesetam. It was a little red sphere that hosted sentient beings from all over the galaxy. Kesetam was advanced in many ways thanks to the aid other species have brought.
    Battalion lived there for a long time. At times, he felt that his planet may not be able to handle the great variety of species present on his tiny planet. In fact, some reports have stated that at the rate at which aliens are migrating to his planet, it will soon crack under pressure, obliterating the very origins of the Pteroid race.
    He then set out on a journey to leave his planet and find a new one for his people to inhabit. During his travels, he researched on the different inhabitants that lived in the galaxy.
    As time passed, no one knew how or why, but greed overcame his heart, and he wanted all the planets he discovered for his people. This turned him into a one-man warlord, commanding an army of unmanned ships. When he heard word of the 'Omnitrix', he knew that his chance to acquire what he wanted was there, which was why he seeked those things.
    Other: N/A
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 1st May 2013 at 11:51 AM.
    Please help my dragons

(I'm just waiting for others to post. ...Unless I'm not supposed to.)

Such a coincidence, I was too.
    The RP section in general is sort of dying or something, with less activity.

It's alright to post now. Well, I'm the only other RPer you're interacting with, after all...
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 7th May 2013 at 5:17 PM.
    Please help my dragons

I will reserve a spot for Omnitrix Weilder
    If there are any left

Reserve accepted.
    Please help my dragons

So far, the RP only seems to be between us two.

I thought the others would post sometime too...
    I'll VM them later.
    Please help my dragons

I'll have a post up soon, I'm sorry for no response... I had a family emergency... well still kinda happening but still, I'll have a post up soon

Ginguin - Roacharmer

There is... really no point for me to wait for others to post, is there?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast