SO basically i put together this team that was based off my two favorite pokes Garchomp and Conkeldurr and it's done fairly well. but that's the problem it's only done fairly well. it's missing something so i figured i'd bring it here and see what you guys have to say. all criticism is welcomed!

ESPEON!!
Espeon has always been a reliable lead screener and is a really good switch in for things like ferrothorn tht like to use leach seed or ya know anything wanting to set up entry hazards.. also with this set I ohko and gengars with psyshock giving conkeldurr some room to set up. so far I've liked espeon a lot and shes been extremely reliable.

Espeon (F) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Psyshock
- Baton Pass

DITTO!
I love this little guy! he's the man in sooo many ways. just when someone get 6DD's off with their dragonite and almost gets a sweep i can bring him in and ruin their day. however lot of the problems i have with him are when fcing a stall team. in my personal opinion the pro's outweigh the con's

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Transform

Garchomp
I'l say this gain for quagsire, there's not much to say other than garchomp does his job and he does it well. He's definitely gonna stay unless someone can give me a good alternative.

Garchomp (M) @ Yache Berry
Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake

MAGNEZONE
this is where the grey area comes in. I used to have sableye here but it never did anything productive other than making people mad so i switched it out for magnezone to keep skarmory trapped. however i'm thinking i might need a spinner here instead because magnezone usually winds up getting switched on because people use shed shell more and more. so i'm a little lost on wht to do. maybe forretress here?

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

Quagsire!
bread and butter quagsire set that does it's job very well and i'd like to keep it because it helps a lot.

Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Scald
- Yawn
- Recover
- Earthquake

Conkeldurr
This guy does work. i can usually get off a bulk up or two off of espeons baton pass and sweep entire teams no problem, he's always been my favorite since the start of 5th gen nd i'll probably keep using him on any team I can fit him into.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Payback

Well that's the team! like i said it does fairy well but i know i can get it to be amazing. i'm thinking i need a better cover for thunderous and skarmory but i'm not sure how to do that. any advice is welcome, thanks ahead of time