Thread: Navel Rock, Birth Island etc.

Default Navel Rock, Birth Island etc.

It's probably a long shot but is there any way of activating any of the pokemon emerald events without gameshark?
    Thanks
    Have lots of shinies and events for trade, as well as UT legendaries and high leveled ev'd pokemon.
    shiny ageto celebi (definately legit), UT VGC eevee, Shiny Ho-Oh, lugia and groudon, UT japanese mystery mew and more!
    Also have recently got 4 UT JEREMY pokemon. (On 4th gen atm but will eventually transfer to white)

Looking for:
    Cool dw pokemon
    TORNADUS
    Zekrom

HG FC: 1205 5267 3695
    White FC: 4470 1285 8437
    Visit my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=513588

Since the events necessary to trigger them are long gone, unfortunately there isn't.

Thanks, I thought so but just really wanted a Lugia
    Have lots of shinies and events for trade, as well as UT legendaries and high leveled ev'd pokemon.
    shiny ageto celebi (definately legit), UT VGC eevee, Shiny Ho-Oh, lugia and groudon, UT japanese mystery mew and more!
    Also have recently got 4 UT JEREMY pokemon. (On 4th gen atm but will eventually transfer to white)

Looking for:
    Cool dw pokemon
    TORNADUS
    Zekrom

Quote Originally Posted by Richard__93 View Post
    Thanks, I thought so but just really wanted a Lugia
    You can get Lugia and Ho-oh outside of Navel Rock through Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colosseum respectively, but in order to transfer them to your 3rd gen games, you'll need a Gamecube or a Wii with Gamecube support to play it on (since Colosseum and XD are Gamecube games), and a special link cable that can connect your GBA to your GC. But if you want Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Deoxys, you're out of luck, because the events for those Pokemon are long gone and there is no other way to get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Thanks, a;though I have none of those things so no Lugia for me

Looking for:
    Cool dw pokemon
    TORNADUS
    Zekrom

Im sure you can find a cheap Gamecube and a copy of Collesseum these days on ebay for Ho-oh and XD for Lugia, otherwise im afraid Gamesharks the only way to get there

I hate using gamesharks, but it's the only way to get those legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Poképro1992 View Post
    Im sure you can find a cheap Gamecube and a copy of Collesseum these days on ebay for Ho-oh and XD for Lugia, otherwise im afraid Gamesharks the only way to get there
    I was going to suggest eBay as well, but it may not be as easy to find that stuff as you think. Old nostalgic stuff has value, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's annoying as all those pokemon are programmed into the game but impossible to access

Looking for:
    Cool dw pokemon
    TORNADUS
    Zekrom

There is no way, I have checked every where on the internet. The only way is gameshark. So to bad.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

I know that you can get all the pokemon except Mew from other games in other places, but I think mew can only be found on faraway island. Can someone correct me if i'm wrong?

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

I think the only way to get Lugia aside from GameSharks or trading with another Gameboy Advance is to access them through Pokemon Colosseum (Ho-oh, Entei, Raikou and Suicune) and XD Gale of Darkness (Lugia), both of which are on gamecube. NavelRock and Birth Island where event access, so they are long gone by now (especially since the games are 5 years + old)

Pokemon Omega Ruby: Badges: 6
    Pokemon X Badges: 1
    Pokemon Platinum: Badges:7
    Pokemon Emerald Badges: 3
    Pokemon Leaf Green Badges: 8

Or if you have a friend who got the event and mix records with them, then you will be given access to those places. I believe. The downside is that this only works if you mix with someone who got the original event, not someone who mixed with someone who had the event- which is rare.

Apparently, all you have to do is mix records with a Ruby or Sapphire cartridge that has the Eon Ticket in it, and it should appear in your game.
    Anyone know if this is true, or have to Eon ticket and want to mix records with my emerald?
    Gen VI ~ Pokemon X

3DS Friend Code ~ 0989-2011-3032 ~ Fighting type friend zone: Pancham, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by little_phee View Post
    Anyone know if this is true, or have to Eon ticket and want to mix records with my emerald?
    Not unless you plan on hopping a plane and tracking down whomever might respond to this in the affirmative.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Wait, if I'm correct, the tickets were also e-reader cards, right?

I think you can still buy one off of ebay for a decent price.

Edit: If you can find a sealed copy of issue 173 of Nintendo Power, that helps too.
    Last edited by VolcaronaZero; 19th May 2013 at 7:41 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1355-2485 (Missingno.)
    Friend Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Galvantula (Electric)

PM me if you added me!

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Not unless you plan on hopping a plane and tracking down whomever might respond to this in the affirmative.
    Aha, true. Darn it, gameboys and your lack of WFC.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcaronaZero View Post
    Wait, if I'm correct, the tickets were also e-reader cards, right?

I think you can still buy one off of ebay for a decent price.

Edit: If you can find a sealed copy of issue 173 of Nintendo Power, that helps too.
    Yeah... I bought HG for the Latias and B2 for Latios so now I just have to complete them. B2 down, HG to go!
    Gen VI ~ Pokemon X

3DS Friend Code ~ 0989-2011-3032 ~ Fighting type friend zone: Pancham, Meditite, Riolu

Seems like we can't, I actually came to the 3rd Gen. forum to see if anyone could answer lol

Really sucks, cause it makes it such a tedious task to complete the gen 3 Pokedex, something that I want to do (but looks like I won't be able to without gameshark)
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.