Thread: 5th Gen Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Default 5th Gen Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Welcome to the 5th Gen Battles Blacklist thread! This thread is to report illegal hackers in wifi battles.

B/W Battle Blacklist Rules
    1. Do not flame anyone in this thread for any reason. This includes when you are reporting someone for hacking or defending yourself. Any flame posts will be infracted and deleted.
    2. Only post if you have some sort of proof that they're hacking. Don't just post "o his blisey survivd mi lukaros arua spere i think he haked." If you think that someone cheated stat-wise, then do a damage calculation and see if it's actually possible (with maximum EV's/IV's/beneficial nature). If not, then you have a reason to report. Of course, if someone confesses to hacking, you can report them on this list, just be sure you have a clear confession. Also, don't report because they had insane luck and you were unlucky. That's just the way the game goes sometimes.
    3. You may defend yourself in this thread if you have not actually been put on the blacklist yet, but remember not to flame. If you have already been put on the blacklist, pm whichever moderator added you. It will be shown under each entry who added each person, so pm whoever's name is listed.
    4. There will be no more DC battle blacklist. It was deemed unnecessary because of the fact that a DC can occur at any time and it's impossible to tell whose fault it actually is. Don't ask for it back or make threads about it.
    5. Do not go into threads where a person on the blacklist is asking for a battle. Simply report it and don't post unless you wish to offer a battle to someone in the thread.
    6. People are not blacklisted for breaking rules set up in a thread. If you're battling someone and they break the rules you or whoever else put in the first post, either use the report button or PM one of the Competitive mods about it, and we'll take care of it with a warning/infraction.

Also new to this thread are clear policies on what will happen once you are put on the blacklist. They are outlined as follows:
    Consequences for being on the Blacklist
    1. Obviously, your name will be displayed here for all members to see.
    2. You will be given a three week ban for getting on the blacklist.
    3. Your signature will be editted with a message stating that you are on the blacklist. Removing this message from your signature will result in a 3-point infraction and signature strike for each offense.
    4. In serious cases, you will be forbidden to post in the DP Battles, Clans, and Leagues section. If you are under this category and are found posting, you will be given a 5-point infraction each time you post.

For those of you reporting someone to be put on the blacklist, use this form:
    Code:
    [url=URL of user's profile]Username[/url]
    Ingame FC: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
    Ingame Name: 
    Reason Why They Belong Here: (with a link to where they were battling, please. This can be via profile messages, a battle thread, clan, whatever. If it was via a PM, contact a moderator of the Competitive Battles Section).
    Here's an example:

I'm here to put someone on the blacklist.
    Ellie
    Ingame FC: 0000-0000-0000
    Ingame Name: Trainer
    Reason Why They Belong Here: This person had a Caterpie that could use Judgement, which isn't possible in normal play. It was on her profile.

Note that that's not real... just an example to show you how to do it.

Also to be noted are the black cards (). These will be placed next to any hacker that uses Pokemon unobtainable in normal gameplay that affects battling. This would include things like a Caterpie with Judgement, an Articuno with 999 Atk, or something similar. Things like a Togekiss in a Cherish Ball or a Cleffa with Softboiled caught on Route 202 will not receive the card, but they will still receive the same punishments as those who have the card. The cards are simply to make things easier on those browsing the blacklist.

Spoiler:- The Blacklist:
    Last edited by Archangel; 2nd May 2011 at 12:16 AM.

Until the End

Is legit hacks allowed? Like using a AR just to catch a shiny Caterpie or something? Or teaching a Pokemon you have something that can only be learned via 4th Gen?

Yes. Sleeping Dragon is THAT good at making sprites.

Name: ToS
    Friend Code: 3654 0414 5970

Claiming (Ninjask) as my own! Making Shuckles beat Deoxys in a race since 2003!

Ninjask and Fwends

Non Pokemon Stuff
    PSN: tosgod
    Plays Black Ops, Bad Company 2, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and Magic the Gathering.

By the way. I'm going to be cleaning up my sig in the next couple days. Well maybe a little more. Lots of things going on now.

Quote Originally Posted by ToSGod View Post
    Is legit hacks allowed? Like using a AR just to catch a shiny Caterpie or something? Or teaching a Pokemon you have something that can only be learned via 4th Gen?
    As of right now it is not
    ---------------------------------
    - JamesVV has been added to the blacklist for using a Hacked Genesect

Until the End

shuanwake
    Ingame FC: 0862-3270-4507
    Ingame Name: dont remember name
    Reason Why They Belong Here: All pokes were in master balls, including a swampert ( he also DC'd right before he lost which doesnt matter )
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

Quote Originally Posted by Fa7e View Post
    shuanwake
    Ingame FC: 0862-3270-4507
    Ingame Name: dont remember name
    Reason Why They Belong Here: All pokes were in master balls, including a swampert ( he also DC'd right before he lost which doesnt matter )
    Lol??? Since when is this illegal? Wow....serebiis rules are quite broken
    Black FC: 0862 3270 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunwake View Post
    Lol??? Since when is this illegal? Wow....serebiis rules are quite broken
    tbh i didnt really care and was trying to tell u through the DS that ur not aloud to use legit hacks and other people would report u, but then u had to be a *** and DC right before a loss. its just a game, take the loss
    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They do work FOR the Marines, supplying intelligence to them and acting as guards for the Gate of Justice. Heck, if they didn't work for the Marines, why would Aokiji give them the power to order a Buster Call? He just hands that power out to random people?
    this guy thinks CP9 works for the marines

Narblet
    Ingame FC: 2365-5645-0110
    Ingame Name: Narblet
    Reason Why They Belong Here: Used a Lightningrod Gyarados, which is clearly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilla View Post
    Narblet
    Ingame FC: 2365-5645-0110
    Ingame Name: Narblet
    Reason Why They Belong Here: Used a Lightningrod Gyarados, which is clearly impossible.
    Added to the blacklist

Until the End

GameLion
    Ingame FC: 2107-9140-1278
    Ingame Name: Unknown
    Reason Why They Belong Here: Used Keldeo in our previous battles, which isn't even out any where in the world yet, so even having one on wi-fi is impossible.

GameLion
    Ingame FC: 2107-9140-1278
    Reason Why They Belong Here: Used Keldeo in our previous battles, which isn't even out any where in the world yet, so even having one on wi-fi is impossible.
    Added to the blacklist

Until the End

MGOShockWave
    Ingame FC: 2752-0950-0469
    Reason Why They Belong Here: His Hydreidon had illegal stat combinations, at first his Hydreigon took a +4 attack boost from a super effective mach punch from my 317 Attack Conkeldurr. I had much suspicion at this so we went into a trade, looking at the trade, his stats on Hydreigon were 388 HP, 278 Attack, 279 Defense, 383 Special Attack, 279 Special Defense, and 295 speed. Obviously he had the investment of 252 HP, and 252 Special attack, modest nature. But it is impossible to have a 278 attack stat with the modest nature and no attack EV investment, if this were legit, it would have had a 221 attack stat. Therefore, he had to have broken the 508 EV limit.
    Last edited by Nilla; 17th September 2011 at 6:46 PM.

MGOShockWave
    Ingame FC: 2752-0950-0469
    Reason Why They Belong Here: His Hydreidon had illegal stat combinations, at first his Hydreigon took a +4 attack boost from a super effective mach punch from my 317 Attack Conkeldurr. I had much suspicion at this so we went into a trade, looking at the trade, his stats on Hydreigon were 388 HP, 278 Attack, 279 Defense, 383 Special Attack, 279 Special Defense, and 295 speed. Obviously he had the investment of 252 HP, and 252 Special attack, modest nature. But it is impossible to have a 278 attack stat with the modest nature and no attack EV investment, if this were legit, it would have had a 221 attack stat. Therefore, he had to have broken the 508 EV limit.
    Added him to the blacklist

Until the End

So no altered pokes will be played with and their owners penalized if they are used? What if it is consensual?

Is it a good idea to used (OU) Overused-Tier pokemon in the Wi-Fi battles and for the VGC tournaments? To be honest, I'm not that familiar in the Wi-Fi battles, and VGC Series. Pokemon Black happens to be my real first pokemon game.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

I agree. I also add this in the blacklist

Sorry im kinda new to comp battling but are pokemon with rare egg moves allowed in theses battle like pokemon from Coloseeum & XD Gale of Darkness pokemon cos i traded a pokemon over to Coloseeum holding a dive ball then used it on shadow crocanaw and caught it in the dive ball dont want people acussing me of hacking

Can i battle you? 5th Gen OU BW No hacks.
    FC is 4728 9254 0385

One question: Is it possible to battle with Pokésav Pokémon with legitimate stats? (Like a Empoleon caught with Pokéball and legit movesets etc.)
    Mega Mewtwo

can hacked pokemon that were traded to you be in? also can events?
    Bulbasaur is my favorite pokemon, and nothing else will ever be my favorite pokemon, I play Pokemon Yellow daily, and I am a Shiny hunter, got 2 Shinies! My 2 LEGIT Shinies: Golem, Dratini!

Trading a level 1 FEMALE Zorua, just bred and untouched! Pm me for an offer!