Thread: Vanguard!...anyone?

Default Vanguard!...anyone?

I don't actually play Cardfight Vanguard! per say, I just admire the art on the cards. My favorite clan, and if I did make a deck, would have to be Pale Moon. I honestly don't like the circus, but I love these cards. I think it is because there is such a diverse mix of creatures and beings, allowing for a plethora of possibilities. There are cute ones, creepy ones, cool ones, funny ones, gothic ones; There are humanoids(elves), monsters(demons), animals(both natural and mythical (aka High Beasts)), just so many things you can do with the designs.

Please feel free to discuss Vanguard! to your hearts' content.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 9th April 2013 at 3:11 AM.

I am getting into it, I'm playing Kagero currently, but I'm switching to Narukami soon.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I am getting into it, I'm playing Kagero currently, but I'm switching to Narukami soon.
    Kagero actually were one of the driving forces that got me into Vanguard!, I love dragons, but Pale Moon got me to stay. Now I just watch the new episode that airs every week, but I'm really thinking of building a deck, too bad I have no one to play against though :P

I like them, they play like how my Magic decks tend to work, win quick by hitting hard fast. I haven't had a chance to watch the show, but I've heard good things about it. I'll probably wait until t is on Netflix or something.

I've been watching the anime but haven't played before, is it really as luck based as it looks (I have seen some real life games too by the way).

Yeah pretty much, like today I was playing at my LGS. and was at 5 damage, my opponent was at 3. Swung with Dragonic Overlord boosted by 10000. It went through and my Twin Drive checks popped up to Crit Triggers. I was happy, I would've lost it not for that crazy drive check.