Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Smash! Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1593/

Every episode from last week's and up will have a segment called "Professor Akido's Pocket Monsters X/Y Laboratories", where the Professor Akido character will present a bit of X/Y news, and do some comedy skit based around it. Masuda won't be involved in these.
    So from now on every week new pokemon o:
    And we also have the E3 with probably new info o:
    And also in 1.5 months( 13 July) we have the new movie

Man this is going to be great C:

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    So from now on every week new pokemon o:
    And we also have the E3 with probably new info o:
    And also in 1.5 months( 13 July) we have the new movie
    No. New info. And last week's new info as all stuff that had already been on official sites/Corocoro for over a week, just not mentioned on Smash.

So approximately how long before the episode starts? I think they wil talk about one of the other three new mons since Helioptile was last week
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Can anybody hook me up with a youtube stream or something please?

So what was the new information released??
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

I haven't watched it. But according to PokeJungle's feed:

Pancham has been shown in some new footage battling and Conkeldurr. Nothing much else beyond that!

That's all the XY Info we got.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

Pancham has been shown in some new footage battling and Conkeldurr. Nothing much else beyond that!

Correct. They showed Pancham's little pan, then showed it using Parting Shot on Conkeldurr & explained what it did.
    Then there was a goofy skit

Then preview for next week shows Fletchling being showcased, using Flame Charge against a Beedrill. Since they basically already covered Gogoat (the pan, riding it, horn leech), I could see them showing something different (capturing, maybe?) the week after.
    (and in more general smash news, the preview for next week showed more silly eevee & friends skits)

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Correct. They showed Pancham's little pan, then showed it using Parting Shot on Conkeldurr & explained what it did.
    Then there was a goofy skit

Then preview for next week shows Fletchling being showcased, using Flame Charge against a Beedrill. Since they basically already covered Gogoat (the pan, riding it, horn leech), I could see them showing something different (capturing, maybe?) the week after.
    (and in more general smash news, the preview for next week showed more silly eevee & friends skits)
    The week after (airing on the 16th) coincides with CoroCoro and E3 so we'd have the new information in that episode anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Can anybody hook me up with a youtube stream or something please?
    Sorry but streams of TV shows are illegal so we cannot do that

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

I really hope they change conkeldurr. Because in the footage his face was really pedo and his nose was too big...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Rcently Smash has showed sketches of pokemon that kids want to see in the show during the episode segment. The chosen was:

-Week 1: Kyurem-B (not available); Genesect (not available); Piplup (DP7). Selected by children of 7, 5 and 11 years.
    -Week 2: CHimecho (AG148) Selected by a children of 14 years. References Team Rocket.
    -Week 3: Glaceon (DP79) from a child of 9 years.
    -Week 4: Kingler (Ep075) from a child of 6 years.
    -Week 5: Rotom (Dp105) from a child of 8 years.
    -Week 6: Hitmonchan (Ep029) from a child of 6 years.
    -Weel 7: Charmander (Ep011) from a child of 7 years.
    -Week 8: Slaking (AG180) from a child of 8 years.
    -Week 9: Snorlax (EP041) from a child of 11 years.

Trivia: They haven't show yet pokemon of Gen V. Since the second wek, the pokemon had been appeared in the anime. Wioth a teem of 14 years, they are from the 4-12 year group whose is the target audience of the Pokemon Smash (and the anime).

It's an interactive segment for little kids. They make a point out of showing off the drawings they did, two weeks ago they chose a hand-written letter because they liked that the kid had written himself instead of getting his parents to do so... it's all supposed to be fun for the kids, not something for 20-somethings to get involved in.

Another XY special? This must mean we're getting a hell of a lot of new info in this week's CoroCoro. Hopefully it's not a rehash but I'm gonna keep my expectations low anyway.

Just glad this is all coinciding with E3; CoroCoro, the XY Roundtable, and another special, AND a new trailer from the main site, sweet Arceus, this is too much for my body to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Another XY special? This must mean we're getting a hell of a lot of new info in this week's CoroCoro. Hopefully it's not a rehash but I'm gonna keep my expectations low anyway.

Just glad this is all coinciding with E3; CoroCoro, the XY Roundtable, and another special, AND a new trailer from the main site, sweet Arceus, this is too much for my body to handle.
    Well tomorrow is supposed to showcase Fletchling and Flame Charge I think unless your talking about next weeks Smash! episode.

Edit: Forgot to check the main site.

Yeah it looks likely to be the same information with CoroCoro and until July hits, each episode breaks it chunk by chunk from the scans.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 7th June 2013 at 12:30 PM.

The June 16th Smash episode will be great, it's airing Pikachu's Goodbye - I've always wanted to see that in the original Japanese version but never been able to find it, and Masuda is entering to reveal some X/Y news (although it'll probably just be E3 or CoroCoro news).

June 9th 2013: To Miyazaki in Search of Info on the 'Mysterious Book' Related to Eevee and its Evolutions / The Latest News on the International Division's Attempt on Reaching the Pokémon WCS!

During this episode, Eevee Akiyama heads to Miyazaki in order to retrieve a Mysterious Book about Eevee and its evolutions. In addition to that, the International Division set off on testing their skills ahead of the World Championships

Rerun Episode: The Flame Pokémon-athon

Discuss

Could it be the revelation of Sylveon's evolution method ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Could it be the revelation of Sylveon's evolution method ?
    I'm thinking that as well or/and maybe what Sylveon and the Eeveelutions weakness and strengths are but I'm leaning toward the latter a bit more. Maybe even it's ability perhaps?

It was entirely unrelated to Slyveon
    it's a real life Poke-park activity thing that they were showcasing. The non-Slyveon eeveelutions are the mascots for it.

Also I love that they showed the Pokedex in addition to Fletchling, but rather than any footage they just showed the same stills we've had for a while.

It was entirely unrelated to Slyveon
    it's a real life Poke-park activity thing that they were showcasing. The non-Slyveon eeveelutions are the mascots for it.

Also I love that they showed the Pokedex in addition to Fletchling, but rather than any footage they just showed the same stills we've had for a while.
    Well it looks like next week's episode is aiming to feature a "blowout" of XY news when it may just be the same information showcased by CoroCoro and maybe E3. Then the whole cycle begins again until July.

Btw, anyone notice that the Gen IV and Gen V starters seem to be upcoming Wifi events?

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Well it looks like next week's episode is aiming to feature a "blowout" of XY news when it may just be the same information showcased by CoroCoro and maybe E3. Then the whole cycle begins again until July.

Btw, anyone notice that the Gen IV and Gen V starters seem to be upcoming Wifi events?
    Yes, we've known about them for several weeks
    In The Games Department
    Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Pokémon Centre Events

In celebration of the 15th annivesary of thé Pokémon Centres across Japan, several new event Pokémon have been announced. For Sapporo, Empoleon will be given from May 15th to 21st and holds an Air Balloon, for Tohoku, Serperior will be given from May 22nd to May 28th and holds Leftovers, for Tokyo Pikachu will be given from May 29th to June 4th and holds a Light Ball, for Yokohama, Torterra will be given from June 5th to June 11th with a Choice Band, for Nagoya Infernape will be give from June 12th to June 18th and has a Focus Sash, for Osaka Emboar will be given from June 19th to June 25th and holds a Choice Scarf and in Fukoka, Samurott will be given from June 26th to July 2nd and has an Expert Belt. Then, from July 3rd to July 7th at each, you can receive one of any of them randomly. All these Pokémon are being distributed at Level 100. The Event Database has been updated with these events

That new Pokemon that was shown in the preview is confirmation for me that CoroCoro will have new Pokemon as well, now I'm super psyched.

So lets see here....Next week were getting E3, The X&Y Roundtable, The 3rd update to Pokemon Generations, CoroCoro, Smash X&Y Special, and new Pokemon?

Sweet Arceus I can't breathe x.x

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    That new Pokemon that was shown in the preview is confirmation for me that CoroCoro will have new Pokemon as well, now I'm super psyched.

So lets see here....Next week were getting E3, The X&Y Roundtable, The 3rd update to Pokemon Generations, CoroCoro, Smash X&Y Special, and new Pokemon?

Sweet Arceus I can't breathe x.x
    I assure you, most of those things will be the same information restated several times

Yes, we've known about them for several weeks
    Well I might have seen that but like you says it was there for several weeks so a time span like this tends to make my memory all wonky.

Did Sylveon's type get revealed?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Did Sylveon's type get revealed?
    If it was revealed, trust me, it would be literally everywhere.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast