Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Smash! Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I assure you, most of those things will be the same information restated several times
    Guess not huh? Lol

Although I'm positive Smash will be a rehash, I can't help but wonder in excitement over what the Pokemon that is covered up will be.

At first, I knew it wouldnt be Noiverm or Vivillon since they're too big and fly, and the Pokemon seemed to be tiny. There's still Crauncher, Skrelp, Shishiko, and the Vivillon line but still. Although I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment, I can't help but get excited at what Smash may or may not reveal.

June 16th 2013: Pokémon X/Y Special - Masuda Visits This Time as Well! / Director Shoko-tan Battles Group Member Yamamoto with the Mewtwo Received with the Special Pre-order Ticket!

During this episode, the director of the Pokémon games, Junichi Masuda, makes a return to the Pokémon Enterprise to showcase various details of the upcoming release, Pokémon X & Y, including new Pokémon and something that changes battles forever. In addition to this, Shoko-tan fully details the newly released Mewtwo event, showing off its battle strengths

Rerun Episode: Pikachu's Goodbye
    Discuss

Just the info we know and some new bits of footage kids running in the city, Jigglypuff and Marill in battle.

Japanese Hitler seems bored today, he should be excited, I don't get you japanese Hitler.

They didn't talk about PSS, Horde battles and Sky battles so I assume it will be touched during the rest of the month.

They asked something aobut the New Mewtwo but Masuda said he couldn't reveal anything yet I think and then gave some kinda of date or wtv, hope a japanese speaker can clarify this.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 16th June 2013 at 12:19 AM.

I'm glad they showed some of the goofier Pokemon for the Pokemonamie stuff
    Seeing Sableye & Dubsparce react to petting/feeding was cute

I'm glad they showed some of the goofier Pokemon for the Pokemonamie stuff
    Seeing Sableye & Dubsparce react to petting/feeding was cute
    I kinda though are they hinting something with this? GIEF DUNSPARCE and SABLEYE evolution by pokemon amie .

Fudge yeah Prodigy playing on breaks.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 16th June 2013 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I kinda though are they hinting something with this? GIEF DUNSPARCE and SABLEYE evolution by pokemon amie .
    Well both Pokémon have been getting some acknowledgement recently, specifically Sableye's role in M16 and Dunsparces recent appearance in an upcoming episode while being a more of a major character in Gates to Infinity (I think).

I wouldn't be surprised if they did evolve in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Well both Pokémon have been getting some acknowledgement recently, specifically Sableye's role in M16 and Dunsparces recent appearance in an upcoming episode while being a more of a major character in Gates to Infinity (I think).

I wouldn't be surprised if they did evolve in this case.
    Yeah I would love if this thing were all little hints, I would love for one of these joke pokemon to become good, by this I mean one of my favourites Farfeth'd, Dunsparce and nother pokemon like them(Sableye isn't a useless pokemon but an evo is still great).

Got something to whine though, Salamence model looks weird, hes just flying without flaping his winning planning, hes no birds its a dragon, I know it kinda has airplane like wings but I would like to see it flap them more or just keep th thing grounded instead of flying and we wouldn't have this problem at all.

Btw Serebii why not put this thread in the anime spoilers or something it seems forgotten around here.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 16th June 2013 at 12:41 AM.

Oh thank goodness, I wasn't the only one wasting their time. XDD Nope, nothing new just new game play footage and movie scenes.

Its like they try to stall time till it gets to an hour. xD All that stuff could be covered in at least 10 minutes. ._.;

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Hey guys, I thought Smash was having a blowout on info tonight? Saturday nights, right? I heard this from a reliable site, but I can't remember which one. I'm confused .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    Hey guys, I thought Smash was having a blowout on info tonight? Saturday nights, right? I heard this from a reliable site, but I can't remember which one. I'm confused .-.
    a blowout on information revealed the past week, yes
    it aired over an hour ago

Ohhhhh
    For some reason I had the idea that this past week would be an information killer, and the blowout would be new. Well, take what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    Ohhhhh
    For some reason I had the idea that this past week would be an information killer, and the blowout would be new. Well, take what you get.
    It was. Pokémon Smash is seldom a forum for revealing of news. To the audience who don't frequent the official sites and/or buy CoroCoro, this stuff was all huge

O_O This is reminding me of that old video I saw... with the Japanese girl hosting a TV show...

OH! It was Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show. Lmfao

Huh...nobody's posted here in awhile. SMASH should be airing for Japan soon, right? Think we'll get some more Sylveon testing to learn a little more about Fairy Type? Imean, that's what they had been doing before, right? Doing Eevee 'tests' involving that girl in the Sylveon costume?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp

Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Huh...nobody's posted here in awhile. SMASH should be airing for Japan soon, right? Think we'll get some more Sylveon testing to learn a little more about Fairy Type? Imean, that's what they had been doing before, right? Doing Eevee 'tests' involving that girl in the Sylveon costume?
    Yeah, it would be nice if we could see what are the Fairy type weaknesses, advantage and goes.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

At this point, only Japanese leaks show stuff earlier than the show because of how all news are now treated equally across the world.

It'd be hypocritical on the show's part to show exclusive stuff. "A-ta, Japanese! Here's exclusive game info everyone else won't see!"

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

June 23rd 2013: The PokéSma Genesect Army Set Off to the Anime Opening Theme Singer Daisuke's Place! / 'Pikachu and its Eievui Friends' Quiz Show!

During this episode, the Pokémon Smash Genesect army, led by Red, head off to meet up with Daisuke, who performed the current opening to the anime, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures. Does he have any relation to the upcoming movie? In addition to that, Eevee Akiyama and Sylveon Nakagawa present a special quiz, Pikachu & Eevee Friends Quiz, to the Pokémon Enterprise members. Finally, details on the anime and game appearances of the Mythical Pokémon Jirachi are revealed...

Rerun Episode: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch
    Discuss

That Eevee costume creeps me out.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    At this point, only Japanese leaks show stuff earlier than the show because of how all news are now treated equally across the world.

It'd be hypocritical on the show's part to show exclusive stuff. "A-ta, Japanese! Here's exclusive game info everyone else won't see!"
    The show has shown one new-new thing, Mewtwo's new forme, and that was still met with a worldwide unveiling about an hour later

By the way, they do *technically* show off new things. New footage of stuff we've already seen (eg: last week they showed new clips of Pokemonamie, this week new clips of Talonflame using Brave Bird on Amoongus)
    And, they're usually the first ones to show off new things about the anime or movies (like today, where they showed off new clips of the Eevee short).

well nothing new again. Next week i saw some different sky battle and horde encounters but no new info.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

are we really expecting new stuff seeing how much we got last week?

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    are we really expecting new stuff seeing how much we got last week?
    Not really
    And no one should expect anything new new. Just different footage of things we already know.

Not really
    And no one should expect anything new new. Just different footage of things we already know.
    I had been hoping for clarification on the new type, Fairy. I mean, would it really be considered 'new' info to simply elaborate more on a type that was revealed? Maybe we'll hear more next week or something since it didnt seem to mention anything relevant this time.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp

Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

I had been hoping for clarification on the new type, Fairy. I mean, would it really be considered 'new' info to simply elaborate more on a type that was revealed? Maybe we'll hear more next week or something since it didnt seem to mention anything relevant this time.
    Next week they will talk about Horde & Sky battles
    Last week was their Fairy type discussion, basically

Well, maybe we'll get a better idea of how Sky Battles actually function aside from being battles but IN THE SKY, at least. Like, what Pokemon are and aren't allowed, and any changes to move functions.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast