Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Pokémon Smash! Discussion Thread

Wow they are getting dumber and dumber with their engrish naming of the show, Pokemon get tv lol...

Mh no it's "Pokémon Get☆TV". So, a TV show about Pokémon catching? XD That would be interesting but I doubt it.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

I wonder if the "Pokemon Get" title is related to the apparent revival of "Gotta Catch 'em All" in the english language promotion...

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

September 15th 2013: Pokémon XY Lab Special: Presenting the Newest Info on Mega Evolution Together with Masuda / A Report on the 'Pocket Monsters XY' Anime!

In this episode of Pokémon Smash, it's time for Professor Akido to take over in another Pokémon XY Lab special. In this episode, Game Director Junichi Masuda makes a return to the Pokémon Enterprise headquarters to give more details on evolution and Mega Evolution. In addition to that, the latest news on the Pokémon XY anime and Pokémon: The Origin special is to be given...

Rerun Episode: A Sandile Gusher of Change
    Discuss

Being splashed with cold water in the Fall. Poor Red dude

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Being splashed with cold water in the Fall. Poor Red dude
    Haha he always get it worse in terms of pain.

Also dem Mega Sableye hints again, they are in love with it, thing has appeared in some form in almost every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Haha he always get it worse in terms of pain.

Also dem Mega Sableye hints again, they are in love with it, thing has appeared in some form in almost every week.
    Honestly at this point I don't think it's showing up because ~foreshadowing to mega~ as it is the stache guy just really likes the Pokemon.

It doesn't even really make sense to "hint" to it if they're never even going to showcase the thing.

They showed the Oshawott episode, haha, one of my favourites.

Why do they like running around without a top and throwing water on themselves, you can just tell they're going to get a cold lol.

Nothing new for the games again I think, ohh. :| At least we got some new XY anime stuff.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Honestly at this point I don't think it's showing up because ~foreshadowing to mega~ as it is the stache guy just really likes the Pokemon.

It doesn't even really make sense to "hint" to it if they're never even going to showcase the thing.
    Then why are they using it time and time again?

They aren't showing it but with the distribution and everything it seems to be like they are making a big deal out of Sableye.

I was really starting to like Smash after watching it for the past couple of weeks, but today's episode was weak imo. I liked that they showed the Oshawott episode (which is my favorite from the early BW era), but the other stunts weren't fun. Okay, maybe I laughed when that guy got blasted by cold water but that was kind of it. Seeing Masuda was interesting, although all he really did was "reveal" Mega Mewtwo X. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Then why are they using it time and time again?

They aren't showing it but with the distribution and everything it seems to be like they are making a big deal out of Sableye.
    Because...the host likes it? And its coming back? So...??????

Which makes more sense than spending several months building to a "reveal" that isn't happening

Smash is ending next week. The preview is showing the departure achefuled for next week, on 22/9, which will be a seties of yhe best moments of the program. The new prpgram starts 2 sundays larer, kn 6/10.

September 22nd 2013: Memorial Special, with Broadcasts of the PokéSma Members' First Appearances, Nostalgic Clips, and Lots of Memorable Comedy Bits!

It is the penultimate episode of Pokémon Smash, and to celebrate the last nine years since Pokémon Sunday began, the focus today is on clips of the best bits of the last 9 years, from first appearances to the best comedy bits

Rerun Episode: None
    Discuss

I watched the recorded live this morning and I must say it was a fun collection of occurrences (I cracked at the Gigigiaru grandma that was Baba Type according to this muscled dude, and the annoying Reversed Victini, and I didn't know Shoko-tan could sing so good but I suppose I love more when she face-plants lol). Curiosity for the next show picked.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMasquerade View Post
    I cracked at the Gigigiaru grandma that was Baba Type according to this muscled dude,
    That was Yamamoto's mother. One of the best episodes.

We're putting a summary of the episode together here. It's a good example of what this show truly is

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    This was really cool, by the way.

Golgo asked Shoko-tan what she liked to eat and she replied Hormon (ホルモン), otherwise known as Offal. She then showed off her nunchuck skills.
    haha, guess that explains the random nunchuck scene when she was slyveon earlier in the yera

Finally finished the long article. Referencing all the different episodes took awhile to look up.

September 29th 2013: The Final PokéSma Champion Position Match / A Compilation of the Best and Strangest Places to have Pokémon Battles / An XY Exhibition Match between Misaki and Morimoto!!

It is the final episode of Pokémon Smash and the Pokémon Enterprise reunites with the old international division for one final time. They also look back on all the best battles within Pokémon Smash history. It's also the final ever Pokémon Smash champion match. Whoever wins will have their Pokémon distributed in Japan. Finally, International Division Member Misaki faces off against GameFreak member Morimoto in a special XY Exhibition Battle featuring Mega Evolution!

Rerun Episode: None
    Discuss

Did Pokemon Smash do battles among each other/with guests during the 3rd generation? It'd be a neat walk down memory lane to see matches from all the games rse and on

No, they started during gen 4, and have been doing them roughly once a year. This is the 6th such tournament overall.

The sheer devastation of being almost-swept by the level 1 aron strategy was amazing

Also what on earth was with the girl using Helping Hand on a truanting slaking

Hope fully when I am over in Japan this year, I can watch this mess of a show
    It'll be great. I've never watched the show, since it has never been aired, or can be watched in NZ.
    However, there is always GIFs that come out of the show. Here's my favourite.

http://i.imgur.com/EPCs0ci.gif

Though I didn't think that Lucario would be about 6ft in height (more like 5ft in the anime and movie) :\
    Last edited by ImmortalMewtwo; 22nd February 2014 at 11:57 PM.
    FC: 2251-5486-7013
    NNID: ImmortalMewtwo (banned on MIIVERSE pernamently, f()(K you sir* )
    Pokémon Y IGN: IMMORTALMEW2
    Pokémon ΩR IGN: IMMORTALMEW2

Away in Nara, Japan from the 20th of December - 12th of January!

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalMewtwo View Post
    It'll be great. I've never watched the show, since it has never been aired, or can be watched in NZ.
    However, there is always GIFs that come out of the show. Here's my favourite.

http://i.imgur.com/EPCs0ci.gif

Though I didn't think that Lucario would be about 6ft in height (more like 5ft in the anime and movie) :\
    As a person who likes the line so much, I find this extremely creepy and disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    As a person who likes the line so much, I find this extremely creepy and disturbing.
    Not quite sure what you are going at here.... Please explain into deeper context thanks.
    FC: 2251-5486-7013
    NNID: ImmortalMewtwo (banned on MIIVERSE pernamently, f()(K you sir* )
    Pokémon Y IGN: IMMORTALMEW2
    Pokémon ΩR IGN: IMMORTALMEW2

Away in Nara, Japan from the 20th of December - 12th of January!

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalMewtwo View Post
    Unfortunately, Pokemon Smash ended half a year ago. You'll have to watch its replacement, Pokemon Get TV.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910