Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Smash! Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    and Xerneas and Yveltal were pretty much outright stated to only be available in their respective version of the game
    Doesnt suprise me one bit.

Is it too hopeful to wish for town details?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Is it too hopeful to wish for town details?
    We're then shown a closer look at the city in the center of the region, Miare City, as Masuda pulls off the cover from another poster showing a picture of it, the hosts calling attention to a tower in the background and what looks like an open cafe.
    That count as "town details"?

May 26th 2013: A Special Feature on Mewtwo, with a Mighty Battle Starring the Mewtwo You Get with the Special Pre-Order Ticket! / Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku Perform 'Let's Hold Hands'!

In this episode, the focus is upon the Pokémon Mewtwo, detailing its history and the upcoming movie with a battle using the special pre-order bonus Pokémon. The pop group EbiChu also comes onto the show to perform their recent track which is the current ending for the anime. In addition, the first minute of the Pikachu & Eevee Friends short is aired, and Sylveon Nakagawa makes a return to Eevee Akiyama's home.

Rerun Episode: Slaking Kong
    Discuss

So..more details on Sylveons type????
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

I hope this details Sylveon's type. Also, details about the new Mewtwo. Has the Mewtwo battle started? Perhaps the battles in XY! Probably BW2! EDIT: Never mind, the show hasn't started XD

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a new movie trailer.

But I bet:

Hints on Sylveon's Types

Details on Mewtwo's New Forme(s?)

Revealing the new Mewtwo forme if there is one.

Random Crap

A bit of XY Gameplay feature showcasing the Eevee family and the Mewtwo Forme(s?)

The Jap Ending is called 'Let's Hold Hands'? That sound like a creepy song a Peado would sing 0_o
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 25th May 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    The Jap Ending is called 'Let's Hold Hands'? That sound like a creepy song a Peado would sing 0_o
    It's sung by a group of little girls, and it's about sticking together and being friends even in tough times.
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/songs/620#4

Also note that they'll show the first full minute of the upcoming Pikachu short today.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles begs to differ. Also it sounds like a song for crossing the street safely.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Eh not expecting anything mind blowing much. But it's nice that we get to see the first minute of the Sylveon short but I highly doubt it will reference anything to a new type.

anywhere to view it as it airs? if not will we able to see what happened within the next hour or two?
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Cool they showed Helioptile vs a Crawdant but as expected this is just a little segment for each pokemon, going to be yancham or Yayakoma next week.

They will milk CoroCoro info into 4 episodes(two to go) till next month CoroCoro comes out like we all expected.

Now they are showing how Mewtwo is OP by having him one shot other pokemon.

Eevee sailor moon schoolgirl j-pop singers now.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th May 2013 at 1:21 AM.

The XY content this week was showing Helioptile's Parabolic Charge

Did they anything about the attack like bp or just fotage?

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    Did they anything about the attack like bp or just fotage?
    Just footage, nothing substantial

Before people over-react from the clip from next week's episode, it was almost certainly Pancham using an attack that was hidden

Yeah next week is Pancham they showed the footage of him using Parting Shot on Gogoat, the trailer footage

Im glad they showed crawdaunt because I was really hoping we would get hoenn pokemon in X and Y and my wish came true.

So, um, I'm not paying all THAT much attention to the exact details that get revealed where... but it just occurred to me: We didn't know beforehand that Parabolic Charge hits all other Pokemon in the battle and recovers HP based on this total inflicted damage... did we?
    Last edited by Dephender; 30th May 2013 at 10:05 AM.

So, um, I'm not paying all THAT much attention to the exact details that get revealed where... but it just occurred to me: We didn't know beforehand that Parabolic Charge hits all other Pokemon in the battle and recovers HP based on this total inflicted damage... did we?
    Nope. Or at least not as far as I knew.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

So I heard a rumor that Masuda is revealing new XY info each smash in June. Can y'all confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by darkcharizard13 View Post
    So I heard a rumor that Masuda is revealing new XY info each smash in June. Can y'all confirm?
    Not true. Smash had Masuda on a couple weeks ago to announce that they're covering some (not necessarily new) XY news each week.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

hello friends, I m new in this forum.i like it very much

Quote Originally Posted by darkcharizard13 View Post
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1593/

The narrator says there are still many more exciting clips to show, but Masuda says they've unfortunately ran out of time. Everyone yells at Akido for wasting so much time with his segment, and he says he'll make amends: Every week from now on, he'll promise to present new information on Pokémon X/Y, such as new Pokémon, which he'll get straight from Masuda.
    Every episode from last week's and up will have a segment called "Professor Akido's Pocket Monsters X/Y Laboratories", where the Professor Akido character will present a bit of X/Y news, and do some comedy skit based around it. Masuda won't be involved in these.

We did, it's been listed on the official JPXY site since the 15th, and even CoroCoro said that it damages the 'surrounding Pokemon' instead of the opponent.

Each of the Pokemon introductions there had something new about the Pokemon that wasn't known before it went up iirc, like Fletchling communicating by moving its tail in certain ways, and Pancham grinning if stroked on the head.
    Last edited by myriada; 1st June 2013 at 7:10 PM.

June 6th 2013: The PokéSma Genesect Army Storm Companies that Produce Pokémon Merchandise! / Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku Returns / Chief Golgo's Television Viewer Battle!

In this episode, the Genesect Corps go to various companies who make Pokémon merchandise to see what sort of merchandise is coming soon. Ebichu make a return and participate within various challenges and Golgo battles one of Pokémon Smash's viewers.

Rerun Episode: Wake Up, Snorlax
    Discuss

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast