Thread: Stabby's Little Trade Shop of Pokes

Default Stabby's Little Trade Shop of Pokes

Hello, and welcome to Stabby's Trade Shop!

THIS IS ROUND TWO.

I am currently on the horrible quest to complete my Pokedex for a Shiny Charm on White 2. Unfortunately, to my dismay, turns out you need to CAPTURE all the Pokemon in order to get it so I'm in quite a rut about getting them all. >:I So, in order to catch-em-all, I am opening up this shop with whatever I can offer to fill this bad boy up.

So, without further ado, the lists!

First, wants. Most of these are ordinary Pokemon. I am not looking for any specific natures, genders, or anything like that! I just want the Pokemon.

WANTS

To complete Unova National Pokedex:

All Pokemon have been acquired!

I am willing to do trade backs for evolved Pokemon, I just need to have them "caught" on my Pokedex. Plus it saves me the time. 8I

Now, then, what can I do for YOU, you ask? Well, good question! I have a crap ton of event/legendary Pokemon to give away. It took a lot of thought but I am now willing to separate with a lot of these other Pokemon I have.

Ready?

OFFERS

Keep in mind that all of these are coming from my White 2 game! I was stupid and traded a majority over from my Pearl game. So for those that would have made better use of them on IV Gen games, I am so sorry. D:
    ... Can't remember how I wound up with all of these guys but MAN, I need to get rid of them!

Japanese Event Riolu (Sinnoh, Level 30, Serious Nature, Loves to eat)
    WORLD08 Lucario
    Japanese Event Pikachu (Male, Johto, Level 50, Naughty Nature, Likes to fight, I have two of them)
    Nzone Female Raichu (Evolved)
    SPR2010 shiny Pichu (I have twelve of these things 8I)
    WORLD10 Crobat (I have two of them)
    VGC09 shiny Milotic (I have two of these)
    VGC10 shiny Eevee (I have two of these)
    GAMESTP Jirachi (I have five of these)
    SMR2010 Jirachi (I have four of these)
    WISHMKR Jirachi (I have four of these)
    FAL2010 Mew (I have two of these)
    Japanese Event Mew (Johto, Level 5, Lonely Nature, Thoroughly cunning)
    Mohsin Lugia
    TRU Shaymin
    Oblivia Shaymin

NORMAL POKEMON BEING OFFERED

Yamasks (I have SO MANY of these things. Please adopt them!)
    White 2 Exclusives

Ok, now that we got past all that, if you are interested in any of these, I bet you're wondering what the catch is to get your hands on them.
    Since these are events and such, we need to make fair trades, yes? After all, most of the Pokemon I am in search for are pretty ordinary and I'm not after any specific natures...

PM me with offers. What I would prefer is that you give me a bunch of the Pokemon I am looking for for each event Pokemon. I'm not sure on the numbers, but if you feel like you have enough that are worth one of these Pokemon, then you should give me a message!
    Last edited by Stabby; 14th May 2013 at 11:57 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 4441-9447-8176

Black Friend Code: 3568 1740 5120
    White 2 Friend Code: 3268 3243 1538

How many of your dex needed pokemon for your Alamos darkrai, All of your 3 wishmkr jirachis, world 10 crobat, japanese event darkrai, Moshin Lugia, Olivia shaymin, World 08 lucario, and japanese event rilou. I can get about all of the dex pokemon for you :P
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Looks like Gurt got here 1st, but I would like more info on any available Darkrai and Lugia you have listed. I will do my best to help out with a large trade on our end if these are available/needed in our collection.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

@ Kilted: Unfortunately, all of my Darkrais and Lugias are either already sent out or on hold. D: But I will be sure to let you know if things change/I get more of them!

i would like to get your:
    -TRU arceus
    -TRU Shaymin
    -FAL2010 Mew
    -ALAMOS Darkrai
    -Japanese Event Pikachu (Male, Johto, Level 50, Naughty Nature, Likes to fight)
    i know some of these are on hold but you never know... things can change
    i will pm you the pokemon i have.
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Hello I am a new trader so I don'''t really have any event pkmn or anything but i have alot of the pokemon you need to complete your dex honestly I don't know event pokemon worth but I can help you out with most of the dex if one of those GMSTP jirachi's and shiny pichu's can be spared. I don't know there value or if i sound dumb but im just trying to build collection for trades but I'll definitely look out for those who help get me off the ground with trades. =]

I'm interesed in the VGC09 shiny Milotic. I can trade any species, just let me know how many would you need.

FC: 1779 0371 0659

@ Sin Tori: Hello there! <3 Hey man, we all got to start somewhere, so it's allllll good! I know how you feel. People seem to like to give 5 Pokemon for each event Pokemon. So I will consider that fair unless there is some circumstances that change that. But, for now, that seems to be the norm among the people! Just send me a PM and we can talk it all over. <3

@ Kalot: Hello! I still happen to have them so I can send one your way! Same thing for the other person, five Pokemon are needed for the exchange. You should shoot me in the PM and we figure stuff out! <3

hey I would want a Shiny Entei, a Shiny Raikou and a Shaymin, and I can provide any of the pokemons that you need to complete your pokedex since i have them all, so, just say what you want in trade for those 4
    EDIT: by reading what you've said before, you want 5 for each, so that makes a total of 20? alright, just say which pokemons you want
    Last edited by archrod; 10th December 2012 at 7:32 PM.

Hello all!

THIS IS A SHOUTOUT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME ABOUT TRADING.

If you could, would you guys all post here of what you want and what you are offering? I am having a hard time keeping track of all of these trades I'm supposed to be having and cannot remember for the life of me what is to be traded to whom. D:

what would you want for a shaymin?
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

@ Lolsgod: All the Shaymins are currently on hold at the moment. D: But I will let you guys know when Pokemon on hold are either taken or relinquished. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

haha its all good man, just lemme know via pm or vm please if you can
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

I have an abundance of Caterpie and Minun. I also have most of what you need for the national dex.

I'm interested in any of the Mews, Shaymin, Arceus, Celebi, Darkrai (if you have any of them after holding) and possibly the shinies.
    FC: 4814 4827 9868

Use Nat as your referrer!

Shiny
    Legendaries

Pokemon wants have been updated accordingly!

Let's see, I have... mankey, ponyta, electabuzz, hoothoot, pineco and deino.

I'll trade all of these for a snivy and one of each of the legendary dogs. I'm willing to compromise of course if this is too much.
    I accidentally destroyed my copy of Pokemon X, now I'm looking for new pokemon... have mercy, I have very little to offer in trades.

Could I have your Shiny Linoone? I can get you all of these. 4 for 1:
    Deino
    Tympole
    Blitzle
    Smeargle
    I can get the specific requirments for the Smeargle, too, I have 2 pc boxes full of these xD
        Spoiler:- Credits :

We cut the legs off of our pants
    Threw our shoes into the ocean
    Sit back and wave through the daylight
    Sit back and wave through the daylight

What would you want for the Japanese event Mew? I have/can breed most of what you are looking for.

Shiny
    Legendaries

@ ZoruaBreeder: Sure! That sounds good to me. :0 Lemme know when you are ready through PM.

@ Nat: Hey there! Just give me about 5 of the Pokemon I am looking for and I'll give it to you. Unless it's a Legendary.
    I am also looking for trade-backs on Moltres and Suicune. :0

Hey, I'm not really looking for anything, but I'm breeding some Tirtougas if you still need one, you can have one for free. Just give me a shout if you want it.

Stabby: great! I have Slakoth, Drifloon, Gothita (lv1 with psyshock), Spearow, Sentret, Ladyba, Swinub, Bidoof, Ponyta, Makihita, Chatot and Taillow ready to go. How about I give you ten for the Japanese event Mew and the GAMESTP Celebi?

Happy to do the trade backs, any chance you could do trade backs of a Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus or Meloetta?

Thanks!

Shiny
    Legendaries

Japanese Event Celebi (Level 50, A Special Place Encounter, Quirky Nature, Often lost in thought)
    Japanese Shiny Raikou (I have twelve of these)
    Japanense Shiny Suicune (I have six of these)
    Japanese Shiny Entei (I have five of these)
    English Shiny Raikou (I have three of these)
    English Shiny Suicune (I have three of these)
    im interested in all of these
    im offering
    dw spiritomb f x2 & m
    dw riolu f & m
    shiny gyrados totally legit i tested it.
    all regis
    pokemon y-5215-1007-9222- gira
    Friend safari - electric - snorunt,piloswine. beartic
    acomplishments-
    completed all kalos dex's
    completed national dex

HEY GUYS IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME.

Sorry about disappearing. One day I guess I just decided I was sick of Pokemon and just kinda... Quit cold turkey. 8I But here I am again, ready for round two!

Sadly, however, round two is very simple. There are little Pokemon I am looking for (as seen at the first post of this thread) and I have many Pokemon to offer. But we'll see how well this works out!

Also, I have hit the reset button on all previous offers. If you've made an offer to me before my disappearance and are still hell-bent on the Pokemon you wanted, then give me a shout! I'll make it work out somehow...

PM me with offers. 8O
    Last edited by Stabby; 13th May 2013 at 1:20 AM.

I was just wondering if you'd give me anything if I bred you a Ledyba and Aipom (they wouldn't be anything special) and a male Chatot from the hidden grotto. You can either PM me or post here if you have any interest, I'll check the thread.
    3DS friendcode: 0302-0987-5588
    Black 2 friendcode: 2237-7532-7281

I'm currently looking for Unown Q in Pokemon X/Y. I can give you anything that's breedable in return, including hidden abilities. Please PM me if you can help me out!

A BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HELPED ME FILL MY POKEDEX! It was a total success! I have already run into my first random shiny (a Swadloon) and hopefully more will pop up in the future. <3

If you are looking for a Pokemon I am still offering, please PM me and perhaps we can work something out. c:

@ Funk: I'm sorry, but all of the Pokemon I needed have been given to me through PMs. :C But I would hate to leave you disappointed... What Pokemon do you need? I may just be able to give you some for nothing as far as normal Pokes go. :0
    Last edited by Stabby; 14th May 2013 at 11:57 PM.