Serebii.net has just updated with this:

CoroCoro is due later this week and may have some more news on the recent reveal, and the upcoming movie so keep checking back!. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 18:32 BST
Edit @ 14:05: Genesect C-Gear | Edit @ 18:32

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2: Red Genesect C-Gear
For those of you with the Japanese Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 games, a new C-Gear skin has been announced. This C-Gear skin is based upon the Red Genesect that features in the upcoming movie: Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens. Currently, the distribution time has yet to be given but we'll inform you the moment it comes

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Latest Play! Pokémon Events
The next Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Play! Pokémon Global Link events have been announced. If you participate in the current Driftveil Gym Season, you shall be able to receive a special Metagross. This Metagross has its Hidden Ability of Light Metal and the move Double-Edge. The full dates of this distribution is not yet known. The Event Database has been updated with the contents of this event

In The Games Department

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Section
Following the release of the game two weeks I ago, I have started tidying up the Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity section, adding localisations and so forth, making the section a necessary visit for your Dungeon needs. As such, the section has now been updated with all of these additions. If there's anything that is missing, feel free to contact me and let me know. Click the image to go to our section

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...