Thread: Favorite Sinnoh E4 member?

Default Favorite Sinnoh E4 member?

Which of Sinnoh's Elite 4 members did everybody like the most? Please explain your choice(s) a little.

I liked Flint due to his relation to Buck, and also his Ronald McDonald hairdo lol. His D/P team was horrendous IMO, but thankfully it was improved in Platinum.

Flint is definitely my favourite as well. His hair is amazing IMO. I had a total "WTF is that??!! Why is Ronald McDonald in this game?!" reaction to it when I first played Pearl, but now I love it.

I also really like his relationship with Volkner. LOVE their interactions at the Villa in Platinum.
    ~ * * ~

Flint is my favorite as well. Mainly because of his friendship with Volkner, who is my favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader. I have a fond memory from when I met the two of them for the first time in Sunyshore City when I played through Pearl for the first time. I'll agree that Flint's team was a bit lackluster in D/P, but Platinum fixed that.
    I'm feeling like a broken record here
    Playing the chorus over until I disappear
    I've grown so tired of stray thoughts that leave me blind
    Oh, the static in, the static in my mind
    It's just a conversation with myself
    This time I'll put the memoirs on the shelf
    I'm Building Better Worlds, I'll make a difference this time
    Clear the static in, the static in my mind

I enjoy Flint's friendship with Volkner quite a bit, and his design's pretty nice, but I do have to say that I love Lucian's design to pieces.

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Makoto is the real villain. Cross spends the whole time trying to warn Ash.
    Pokemon Tano Platinum - A Stat Trainers Story ~ Fanfiction.net Profile ~ Pokemon Shipping Drabbles and One-Shots

I'm a huge fan of Lucian cuz he reminds me of Will from Johto. Lucian's violet suit looks so classy as well and his team always gave me a challenge when I played Diamond, tho that added to the fun of the battle hee hee. I also liked Aaron a bit. ^^

I like Flint the most since he was close to Volkner and was a pretty cool dude in the 4th gen games. His hair was weird as heck though. Bright and fiery.

I remember having the most trouble with Flint, which made me really build up a lot of respect for him and I now look back at the battles fondly. Also, he's a fellow ginger, so I have to give him props for that. But I also really love Aaron because bug-types are probably my fave <3

what's for breakfast dad
    This user has claimed Cursed Tavros.

I felt that Sinnoh had the least memorable E4 members, but I would have to go with Flint because of his backstory with his bromance with Volkner and his presence outside the pokemon league
    Latest Shiny: (Pokemon Sun, 1/2/2017, 27 SOS Calls)

Current Hunt: none

On hold: (Pokemon HeartGold Badge Quest, 600 SRs)

I actually like Aaron the most because of his funny green hair, lol. I also like how he keeps the closest to his type theme in DP (Bug), with even Drapion looking sort of like a Bug-type.

I'll go with Bertha, since I didn't really like Flint's afro, and Aaron and Lucian were kind of forgettable, although Lucian's fascination with books was a nice touch.

Lucian or Aaron, definitely. Lucian always reminded me of Will, and I liked Aaron's design and how he was the "first step". I hated Flint though, but I can't remember why. I think it was because he and Volkner were close, and Volkner is one of my least favourite characters in the whole franchise

I have claimed Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc and Cheren
    The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose.

Credit to American--Pi for the fantastic banner!

Bertha because I like her confidence and how she kinda reminds me of Agatha, and Flint because I like his enthusiasm and his friendship/rivalry with Volkner.

My fave is flint because of his relationship with Volkner