Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Any body still playing these games?

No.
    I lost both of them
    I'm bad.
    Pokemon White 2 CHAMPION team

Serperior, Lucario, Wailord, Galvantula, Altaria, Mismagius

I still play them. I restarted awhile ago and I just swept Lance with a Lapras. Ahh, good times. Now im off to being lazy with my games again

I recently got back into pokemon again and I bought myself a copy of Heartgold. Am loving it.

Though it's too bad I got back into it about 3 years late:P Kind of hard to find the pokemon I need/people to trade with.

I occasionally go back to HeartGold, but only if I'm bored of 5th gen for a bit.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

i am still playing HeartGold sometimes while i am listening to music at the same time raising my Pokemon and doing the next tasks i can do.
    I now add Ash to the rival character i used to always pick the name Gary, now i choose Ash as my rival throughout the game.

I played Soul Silver to get my hype back for Pokemon. I got lazy after Clair and only play when I'm not doing anything. I don't play Pokemon as much as I use to, and probably won't again until Gen 6 arrives.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I decided not to buy Black or White and stick with Diamond and Heart Gold, plus my GBA games (Emerald,Leaf Green,and Fire Red)
    Any one else do the same?
    Newest Pokemon Game Owned: Heart Gold
    Current Heart Gold Team
    lv.75 lv.79 lv.99 Shiny lv.84 lv.87 lv.100

Current Diamond team
    lv.33 lv.25 lv.26 lv.4 lv.27 lv.25
    Wanted: Shiny Tyrogue (LV 1 preferably)
    Shinies lv.30 lv30 lv.32 lv.35 lv.99
    FT: lv.5 Relaxed

Was finally able to transfer all the pokemon to my Black game and so restarted SS. Kindda nice starting fresh again.
    Current Game:
    Pokemon X: 3497-0161-3690
    Notes~
    Hunting: Spritzee, Vivillons

Other Games:
    SoulSilver
    Platinum
    Pearl
    Black

1: 117 threads. Master chief!

2:I just completed the johto half of my heart gold nuzlocke. But four of my pokemon died in the elite 4, poor helena the herecross . All I have left is feraligator and crobat. I've withdrawn a dratini, eggsacute, seel and magnamite. Please pay your respects to Harry(HO-OH, rock slide from machamp) Rocky (steelix, died from fire blast from dragonite) gary (garados, died from a critical hit from lance's garados.) And most of all, helena(herecross, died from gengar's destiny bond.) I had helena for ages. I was shattered.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

i still play occasionally. i get buena's password,radio id numbers(still haven't won) and play the bug contest for fun. i want to to restart but i have a couple events i don t want to lose.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Well, I'd assume we play them as people still play the colors and the metals!

I'm currently playing through SoulSilver. It's fun as always though certain problems from the 2nd gen games (namely Pokemon locations; I'm looking at you, Larvitar, Sneasel, Houndour and Slugma!) are giving me issues. On the plus side, the expanded movesets means I can have a lot better choices for my Pokemon.

I still enjoy it, especially the fact your pokemon follows you. I hope they bring that out in future games.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

I like the pokémon-following thing too. I am currently doing SoulSilver over again and enjoying it more than Silver.
    I really need something to put here.

I started HeartGold for the first time a few weeks back and absolutely adore it. Just gotta get through the elite four now ^^

On monday, i play Platinum. On tuesday Pearl, on wednesday Diamond, on thursday Heartgold and on Friday randomly a gen IV game. Same in the weekends

I am not playing GEN IV games for a while now, because i started Black, but i still love them the best
    Last edited by TanBun; 1st July 2013 at 12:21 PM.

I love these games<3
    I'm deciding if I want to get back into the 5th gen, but SoulSilver is my favorite<3 Such nostalgia! It's hard to find people to battle anymore though]:

I'll only be playing 4th gen to RNG a few odd things and whenever I feel like experiencing what it offers. That said, I haven't seriously sat down and played my HG in a few months. I started over on Pearl though to RNG legends.........which I also have not played recently >.>

I still play the hell out of HG/SS, even after the hundreds of hours I spent playing them last Summer. I restarted my Heart Gold file and am now playing through the game with different Pokemon.

I do still play them, they are quite a lot of fun and the only game where the pokémon walks behind you all the time. :3
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Not really, I transferred almost all my Pokemon to Black 2.

Friend codes!
    Pokemon Black 2: 4513 8525 8157
    Pokemon SoulSilver: 1335 5656 8134

Yep, still have a lot to RNG there.
    Black FC 4943 7510 6125
    Please visit my trade shop! ~

I was thinking of runnign through platinum with a new team I would transfer to B/W...maybe. I just can't get into those!
    Soul Silver is so much fun, everything follows you!!!

Yup! I am new to Pokémon (only been playing it since Easter or so), and just got Soulsilver for my Birthday about two weeks or so ago... I am in LOVE with this game! I got a Cyndaquil as my starter, which I lovingly nicknamed "Flame", and it is just so much fun seeing them walk with you! I also love "walking my Pokémon in the real world by using the Pokewalker! I think it is a awesome device! Haha!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

My pokewalker died.
    If i give it new batteries will i lose my paths i got? EEP.
    I almost wish they'd remake r/b/y for the 3Ds or something.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast