Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any body still playing these games?

Talking The old games...

Love the 4th gen games (Think thats right) Soul Silver is my favourite. Just love my Typhlosion and my baby Cyndaquils :3
    Looking for shinies. Willing to trade a MAGIKARP shiny with hacked move set and Lv.100 Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Judgment, Draco-meteor. If you wanna trade PM me.

Default The old games...

Soul Silver was my first game. In about 4 months I beat Lance but after that, it took me a year to beat Red! Guess I just needed to trade for Kyogre to get the Hoehn (fail spelling) trio. After that I just hunted for events, like Mew. I play Platnum too I used a glitch and Snover learned fly. He just learned it in level up moves. Ahhh the old games... I could go on forever about them.
    Looking for shinies. Willing to trade a MAGIKARP shiny with hacked move set and Lv.100 Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Judgment, Draco-meteor. If you wanna trade PM me.

i'm kinda liking the pokemon following me more and more, and have been playing it more than other games..
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, I just played my HeartGold yesterday in order to breed for some Pokemon to send to White 2.
    I'm also thinking of maybe restarting SoulSilver this summer.

Yeah i restart soulsilver every so often just for the fun of it. Also on heartgold i go and play in the battle fronteir too. I still play quite frequently but not as much as platinum.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I play HeartGold only for the Pokeathon, and Battle frontier.. also to find a shiny of some sort.

But I love running around HG... it's fun :3
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

I breeded some pokemon in HG to transfer to Black 2 recently. I'm thinking of starting a new save file and completing the National pokedex.
    Platinum FC: 3438 9213 7612
    White FC: 5372 3970 3594
    Black2 FC: 2280 4478 7008
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Homsar135

God yes! SS is my Potato to my Chips, my Coke to my Cola. You get what I mean, I've got so many memories from playing that game. I'm still playing on my first ever SS save.

I haven't played SoulSilver in a long while. My Pokémon are all in the level 90s, and I just don't feel motivated to keep on raising them. The only reason I continued to play the game was to hopefully complete my PokéDex, but I haven't gotten any further. I mostly just have Legendaries left to fill, but that'll probably never happen without action replay and stuff. I don't have the heart to start it over or even trade my Pokémon over to White/Black 2, so it'll just be left alone the way I left it for a long time, most likely.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I just restarted my HG not long ago and I'm now playing it as the character Gold from the manga with his team that he has on hand at the end of the HG/SS chapter
    Currently playing HG as Gold from the Manga:
    Badges 8/16

Not really since I find the games lackluster and tedious in some if not most ways such as the level grinding, levels of the gym leaders from Morty to Clair, the Dragonites from Lance and the pointless feature of Pokémon following you.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    and the pointless feature of Pokémon following you.
    That is awesome. Just an EE.

I play the games once a week

Yeah. I'm working on Soul Silver right now because I still like that game tbh. xD

HeartGold? Yup. Always playing HeartGold forever and ever.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Yes, I play the games even though I've beat them countless times. After completing the Unova Pokedex, I get bored of trading to complete the National Pokedex, so I play the older games from time to time.

Silver was my first pokemon game. Got Soul Silver and fell in love all over again. playing Soul Silver as I type. best pokemon story line i've played. Havent touched b,w,b2,w2 yet. maybe will get a 3ds one day and try the new ones. but will never forsake SS.

Yeah, I hadn't touched a pokemon game since I beat White a couple weeks after it came out, but recently I've been wanting to start a new playthrough. I've put in about 20 hours in the last two weeks and I'm having a blast.

I am playing HeartGold at the moment and like years before I'm completely hooked again! I'm currently going after the Legendary Dogs and loving it!

Black Team:

HeartGold Team:

Still play it just not as much.

I had set down my pokemon games for a long while, but I just got back into it. I am currently setting up a black 2 run, but I will be getting back to my SS solo-run soon.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups, words to live by.

yean i play heart gold and soul silver for hours but right now im focusing on pokemon black...
    I love every Pokemon!

I love Heart Gold/Soul Silver, but I unfortunately lost my copy and I am unable to play it. If I still had it in my possession, I'd most likely play it every now and then.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Yep, I do, but mostly for the Pokéathlon.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

I just recently started playing them again, but they were never really up to par with what they could've been. The content is there, it's just the small things that are really lacking and making the games less enjoyable for me.

Xx|Divinity|xX

I have been playing my soul silver game ever since I first got it, I still love playing it after all of these years. I'm also very exited for the 6th generation of Pokemon.
    P.Sif any ones reading this I am willing to trade my Pokemon from soul silver if anyone wants to trade

Quote Originally Posted by peppy751 View Post
    I have been playing my soul silver game ever since I first got it, I still love playing it after all of these years. I'm also very exited for the 6th generation of Pokemon.
    P.Sif any ones reading this I am willing to trade my Pokemon from soul silver if anyone wants to trade
    Any specific pokemon your trading ?

& i just started playing my SS again. I just dislike the lack of good ways to train beating the e4 over & over gets repetitive and the pokemon at mt. sivir are still too low for me

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast