Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Any body still playing these games?

I doubt you would lost the paths you got by replacing the battery... the battery was going to die sooner or later, and if replacing it gets rid of all your data, than that is just not cool... but I seriously doubt anything like that would happen, lol, so I don't think you need to worry too much. XP
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

I still play from time to time. I like each game to be different though (Ex. Nuzlocke, Different starter.)
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I still play HeartGold every once and a while. On the last gym now!
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

I've played my SoulSilver about 10 times and still love it. Before Unova, Jhoto was my favortie series. Now it's my second favorite and still the only game where I can travel in 2 regions.

Yes, Soul Silver is one of the 2 games I play now. Other being Black 2.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

I have a 3DS and Platinum, Soul Silver, White, and Black 2. Soul Silver is the one I play the most. I like to use it for different challenges (Solo, Nuzlocke, Monotype) and trade any good Pokemon I cant bear to lose over to Platinum before restarting.

I have DS Lite and 3DS. I have Soul Silver, restarted a month ago, Black and White 2. I am searching desperately for Kyogre or/and Rayquaza for Soul Silver and Dialga for White 2 cuz I'm trying to complete pokedex. I'm sorry if I posted in wrong place but I'm new here.
    I would be veery glad and thankful for someone who could trade them with me.

I haven't played my SS or HG in a while except to transfer Pokemon over to my 5th gen games (Black and Black 2) but the last legit thing I remember doing in my SS was trying to get the colored medals at the frontier.

I love heartgold even though black white white2 and black2 are in now and so x and y but heartgold is my first and best and I always play heartgold and don't get me wrong I play platnuim pear etc the rest of the others but I just love heartgold so much so yes I still play my game
    Latias and manhapy rule

Quote Originally Posted by anko_m View Post
    I have DS Lite and 3DS. I have Soul Silver, restarted a month ago, Black and White 2. I am searching desperately for Kyogre or/and Rayquaza for Soul Silver and Dialga for White 2 cuz I'm trying to complete pokedex. I'm sorry if I posted in wrong place but I'm new here.
    I would be veery glad and thankful for someone who could trade them with me.
    Do you have any legendary pokemon to offer
    Latias and manhapy rule

I have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Reshirams, Zekroms, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Phione lv1 with Pokerus. Oh, and I can give Pokerus too.
    _______
    Oh, don't want Kyogre now, I just got level 100 shiny kyogre trough negotiations.
    _______
    I did it! I traded Rayquaza, Kyogre and Dialga. Now I can complete national dex I'm the happiest person in the world.
    _______
    Now I can help someone to fill pokedex. ^^
    Last edited by anko_m; 31st July 2013 at 5:55 PM.

I still love these games, mainly because I can start with Cyndaquil. I'm probably going to restart and try to SR a shiny Cyndaquil.

I last played silver on gameboy color umpteen years ago. I bought a ds and soulsilver to play before I sleep like reading , except this is much better lol. Thanks

When I had my DS I played it more than any other game because of nostalgia. Crystal was my first game along with Silver as another so I picked up SoulSilver. It's a game I played as my childhood and I wanted to relive it and I really enjoyed the new sprites, game-play, moves, natures, moves, items, events, etc. When I buy another DS, HeartGold is going to be the first game I purchase. I would buy SoulSilver but I already owned it and played it way too much lol. I'd say I played it through at least 7 times.
    Musicians Club:

Check out my music below and click become a fan!

Reverbnation - http://www.reverbnation.com/seraph3?...eader_icon_nav

imho there is ALWAYS something new to do and or find in pokemon games, even if you an expert gamer!! so yea I still play my soulsilver from time to time...

Absolutely. Spent a day trying to catch legendaries. Spent another day riding bike hatching eggs lol

Ehhhh. Just playing through HG again.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

I'm working on the HeartGold I got a couple weeks ago.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

I actually still haven't beaten my Heartgold. Never really got around to it
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Quote Originally Posted by Todoserugi View Post
    I actually still haven't beaten my Heartgold. Never really got around to it
    I jus read the gen IV thread on HG&SS vs. Platinum. They all fault HGSS for not having high enough lvl wild pokemon to train against. Makes it hard to beat RED. Thats why I jus started over.

i haven't even beat the elite 4 yet.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

I would like to play SS, but I either lost it when I moved last year, or it is packed up in storage right now

It's the one I've been playing most lately. Silver was my first Gameboy game. I remember rarely using the pokemon center back then. I thought you only got a certain number of heals haha
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/jrw3f9.jpg[/IMG]

I pull out SS about once every 2 weeks, check swarms (I'm still missing 2 swarm guys), play a couple rounds of the Pokeathlon since I still have to get the final trophy for Pennant Capture and Hurdle Dash and 4 more "Medalist Pokemon" trophies, check for gym leader appearances/calls and occasionally run through the E4 for training. I like the game itself quite a bit, but the Johto Pokemon set is probably my least favorite. I also think the Pokeathlon is by far the best extra feature of the Pokemon games. The Musical and Pokestudios are terrible beyond belief and are my least favorite part of B/W/B2/W2.

I am still playing it and I actually would like to obtain some of the event pokemon for this game just to be able to get some of the other pokemon available (like the Lvl. 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina)
    Be careful for what you wish for...you just might GET it!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast