Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Any body still playing these games?

I would play it if I had my case of ds games, I went on a trip to NYC a few months ago and left my case on the tour bus (but a friend grabbed it for me). But I still need to get it back from them. It has SS, White, a few 3ds games, and some other things.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Favorite game so far. I carry its everywhere with me. Though i want a new copy before they discontinue them
    Link to my 4th/5th Gen Shop
    Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

Friend Safari: Dragon/Fairy

i picked up SS from gamestop last week, (51 bucks!!) I traded in my black ops 2 for it. I started a Mono flying-type run and I found a shiny mareep, game is nuts
    I had to reset my 3DS,

Friend Code is 4742-6299-3861

Friend Safari- Pyroar, Growlithe, Fletchingder

Looking for scyther, Frogadier, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Ditto, Eevee

I still play my SS mainly because a pokemon follows you
    My Awesome B/W Team:

My Black 2 Team:

My Gen 1 Team:

Yes,I still play it i bought mines at GameStop it was used and the pokedex was almost done his team were all lv.100 and in the pc he had like 7 shiny pokemon I was like who trades in a game where their pokedex is almost completed
    Big Mudkip Fan

Nah, i think i traded mine in, but i did wish i still had them ... =(

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Yep! I still even do the pokeaphlon every now and then xD
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Bought it 2 weeks ago. Still playing it.

Had the game 3 years ago but I lost it...

Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    I play them all the time, I just bought heartgold and soulsilver. I know im alittle late buying them 3yrs after they realeased, but they're my favorite pokemon games out there. and in my opinion, they need to remake it again with "X and Y" graphics. Do you still play them?
    I have both Soulsilver and Diamond, but Soulsilver is my favorite, I love the pokéwalker, I always seem to be tight on money in Diamond. Never had that problem in Soulsilver as soon as rugged road is out you can walk and collect star pieces to sell in shops. I don't know about the X and Y Graphics honestly I like them the way they are.

I wish I played this more often. It just...doesn't interest me anymore. I wish it did. I love the game and its Pokémon, but it's just getting boring training. It's slow.
    I personally also can't play on any of my other Pokémon games long unless on a trip somewhere.

The last time I finished the game [ first time ] was cheating, and I feel really guilty. ;-;

Instead of my current solo-run, I may do a monotype...perhaps actually complete my Water one that I was severely underleveled in quite a few months ago.
    , the god of glitches

I am still playing soulsilver, to get more legendaries to transfer to my black 2 game
    Black 2 shinies
    RE
    MM

3DS Friend Code : 0275-9038-5696

Just started again, i want to complete the story (after the badges) and complete my pokedex, do some breeding and trade to my w and w2 to move to x when i get it but i still come back to this one

I actually just started Soul Silver all over again yesterday! So, yes. I do still play that game

Still have them, play them occasionally because I love the atmosphere in the game and Pokémon following you.

The most played pokemon game I own is SS and I'm just about to restart. I got bored with having a completed pokedex and having boxes so full each time I save I get "Saving a lot of data"

Soulsilver if my favorite game. I wish they'd remakes of the other games with a pokewalker and better graphics.

Now I posted this before in the official help thread however hardly anyone posts there anymore so maybe someone here can help me.

Is there in HG or SS a place where you can see how many EVs your pokémon have?

And with the Battle Points, how do you get them and how many?

In black and white when sunny day is in effect growth raises both attack and special attack by two stages. Would growth raise the special attack in Soulsilver by two stages if sunny day is in effect?

Can HM moves be bred?

I am still playing HeartGold. And probably will be playing for a while still, because I am way too much addicted to Pokéathlon. :P And I also need to finish my living dex and beat Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Mera View Post

Can HM moves be bred?
    You can get Battle Points by winning battles in the Battle Frontier.
    Yes, HM moves can be bred.
    I don't know about the other questions.
    Last edited by Marjis; 23rd September 2013 at 12:04 AM.
    Currently playing: X

I love HG and SS and I am currently playing my SS which I reserve for my restarts. I'm currently trying to defeat the Battle Frontier with my main team. I love the ability to have your Pokemon follow you so it will probably be the one game I never get tired of no matter how old it gets, that and Emerald. I really want to restart my GS sometime again so I can see the cut scene with Ho-Oh again... I'm hoping that the new transfer system that is coming out will help with that.

Mom's Words of Wisdom: "Just try touching the buttons, you'll know what to do in no time." - HG/SS

Button Credit: Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Mera View Post
    Soulsilver if my favorite game. I wish they'd remakes of the other games with a pokewalker and better graphics.

Now I posted this before in the official help thread however hardly anyone posts there anymore so maybe someone here can help me.

Is there in HG or SS a place where you can see how many EVs your pokémon have?

In black and white when sunny day is in effect growth raises both attack and special attack by two stages. Would growth raise the special attack in Soulsilver by two stages if sunny day is in effect?

Can HM moves be bred?
    - X and Y will be the first game that I know of that will enable you to actually see the EVs of your Pokemon.
    - Already answered above
    - Not entirely sure about this one but I think that it started in Black and White so it wouldn't be in HG and SS
    - Already answered above

I hope that helps : )
    Last edited by TrainerMaria; 26th September 2013 at 4:18 PM.

Mom's Words of Wisdom: "Just try touching the buttons, you'll know what to do in no time." - HG/SS

Button Credit: Astral Shadow

Yeah, I still play SoulSilver. About to beat the Elite Four and become champion...again.

All the time! a pokemon follows you and you can take one with you for a stroll with a pokewalker!!!
    I love this game

I still play my Soul Silver quite regularly.
    Ill just go in and beat the Elite 4 just for kicks.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I love my SS game. Played it during the week actually! It was probably my favourite of the gen 4 games and it also helped convince me to buy one of the original gen 2 games!

I still play mine as well. Looking to compelete all things in it!
    Living Rated G in a Rated XXX World....

I still play it quite regularly, and it has sentimental value for me. It was my first Pokemon game, and I don't want to forget about it.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast