Do you want to be the very best? Like no one ever was?Name:
Is to Catch them Your Real Test? Is Your Cause to Train Them?
Then you've come to the right place. Time to flaunt what you've got!
That's right, with the permission of blue harvest (received via xat), The Animated Legacy Tournament is back.
The rules are quite simple. All battles are done by the OU banlist (smogon or pokemon online, for this tournament it really doesn't matter seeing as one, no banned pokemon will be used, and two, they're nearly identical). Also, your teams are whatever your chosen character uses. That's right, for those of you not familiar with the original tournament, you are a character of the anime!
Additionally, all battles must be 3v3 (since some only have 3 anyways), the pokemon used must be currently at the trainer's disposal (e.g., any pokemon that professor oak is watching for ash, etc.) and the pokemon used must be in the stage of its evolution that is in now (e.g. you can't use may's piloswine because it evolved into mamoswine).
Limited species clause is also on, which is determined by the number of a single pokemon the trainer has (e.g. Misty's 2 luvdisc). Wifi clause is also off, so you'll just have to scout the trainer bio on Serebii to find out what pokemon you can expect your opponent to use. OHKO Clause is also disabled in spirit of the anime. Sleep Clause and Freeze Clause are on, blah blah blah. And, just for lolz and because it was in the original tournament, I'm turning off evasion clause to make it more like the anime and to keep true to the original tournament. Changing pokemon on your team or changing the stats/items/attacks of your current team is allowed if you pass on to the next round.
Easy enough, am I right?
Sign up using the following form:
Timezone (in terms of GMT):
Desired Character's Name:
(I really don't care if you use a nickname here, just as long as it's something close to your actual serebii username, I just need something to refer you by for my own record. If you're one of the many who is getting a name change, in addition to your name/nickname, please include the name to which you're changing your current serebii name so I still know who you are.)
Also, please note that there will not
be duplicates of trainers. If someone claimed the trainer you wanted, tough luck, you gotta choose another.
Sign ups will last until one week or until we get...idk, 32 signups, from the day this thread has been accepted.
Click here for serebii's character bio page
- Dew (gmt -5) - Paul* (Torterra / Electivire / Magmortar / Ursaring / Weavile / Honchkrow / Aggron / Gastrodon / Drapion / Ninjask / Froslass / Gliscor / Nidoking / Hariyama)
- Eliteknight (gmt-8) - Gary Oak (Electivire / Umbreon / Blastoise / Dodrio / Magmar / Scizor / Golem / Nidoking / Arcanine / Krabby / Nidoqueen / Alakazam / Skarmory / Kingdra / Houndoom / Fearow / Pinsir)
- Tai (gmt-4) - Ash Ketchum (Pikachu / Charizard / Oshawott / Pignite / Snivy / Unfezant / Scraggy / Leavanny / Palpitoad / Boldor / Krookodile / Torterra / Infernape / Staraptor / Buizel / Gible / Quilava / Sceptile / Donphan / Swellow / Corphish / Glalie / Torkoal / Bulbasaur / Bayleef / Totodile / Noctowl / Heracross / Snorlax / Kingler / Muk / Tauros / Gliscor / Squirtle)
- bendy001 (gmt+8) - Giovanni (Persian / Kingler / Rhydon / Machamp / Golem / Cloyster)
- Miror (gmt-7) - Drew (Roserade / Masquerain / Flygon / Absol / Butterfree)
- Lost Requiem (gmt-8) - Barry (Empoleon / Staraptor / Roserade / Heracross / Hitmonlee / Skarmory)
- Prohawk (gmt+12) - Drake (Dragonite / Ditto / Onix / Gengar / Venusaur / Electabuzz)
- Honus (gmt-5) - Cameron (Lucario / Ferrothorn / Samurott / Hydreigon / Swanna / Watchog)
- Magicmonkey (gmt+1) - Misty (Azurill / Luvdisc / Corsola / Gyarados / Psyduck / Politoed / Starmie / Horsea / Goldeen)
- Rairyan (gmt+1) -Brandon (Regirock / Registeel / Regice / Dusclops / Solrock / Ninjask)
- justin (gmt+8) - Cynthia (Garchomp / Gastrodon / Glaceon)
- CrystalNinetales (gmt-4) - Noland (Articuno / Venusaur / Machamp / Rhyhorn / Breloom / Rhydon / Lairon / Camerupt / Pinsir / Sandslash / Golduck / Manectric / Trapinch)
- Scubasteve (gmt-5) - Dino (Deerling / Tranquill / Darmanitan / Druddigon / Cofagrigus / Leavanny / Galvantula / Chandelure / Gigalith / Seismitoad / Heatmor)
- Psilo (gmt-6) - Morrison (Metang / Gligar / Growlithe / Swampert / Steelix / Girafarig)
- Ăce (gmt+1) - Tyson (Meowth / Metagross / Sceptile / Donphan / Shiftry / Hariyama)
- jirachiuser1 (gmt-5) - Kenny (Empoleon / Alakazam / Breloom / Machoke / Floatzel)
- The Mysterious Stranger (gmt-5) - Officer Jenny (Growlithe / Gastly / Spinarak / Squirtle / Wobbuffet / Jumpluff / Pidgeot / Parasect / Tangela / Meganium / Stunky / Chatot / Herdier / Swanna / Duosion)
- Sparkbeat (gmt-5) - Anabel (Alakazam / Metagross / Espeon)
- firestar319 (gmt-4) - Conway (Slowking / Heracross / Aggron / Shuckle / Lickilicky / Dusknoir)
- C-Demo (gmt-5) - Palmer (Rhyperior / Dragonite / Milotic)
- EmeraldGoblin (gmt-5) - Nurse Joy (Chansey / Bulbasaur / Blissey / Sunflora / Jynx / Piloswine / Swinub / Combusken / Oddish / Seedot / Nuzleaf / Meganium / Latias / Gyarados / Pikachu / Drifloon / Croagunk / Audino)
- Dr.Chaos (gmt-5) - Butler (Salamence / Mightyena / Kirlia / Dusclops)
- BL44ZTEHPR0 (gmt-5) - May (Blaziken / Glaceon / Wartortle / Venusaur / Munchlax / Beautifly)
- theebay707 (gmt-7) - Magikarp Salesman (Hoppip / Magikarp / Weepinbell / Victreebel)
- White_Stoner30 (gmt-7) - Lance (Dragonite / Gyarados)
- TrainerChris (gmt-5) - Mewtwo (Pikachu / Meowth / Venusaur / Charizard / Blastoise / Squirtle / Psyduck / Vulpix / Pidgeot / Scyther / Hitmonlee / Rhyhorn / Sandslash / Wigglytuff / Rapidash / Dewgong / Vileplume / Ninetales / Gyarados / Nidoqueen / Seadra / Golduck / Vaporeon / Tentacruel / Fearow / Dragonite)
- Extroph (gmt-5) - Dr.Yung (Mew / Entei / Zapdos / Articuno / Aerodactyl / Kabutops / Omastar / Armaldo / Aggron / Houndoom / Absol / Mightyena / Machamp / Machoke / Ursaring / Magnemite)
- ger9119 (gmt-4) - Harrison (Blaziken / Kecleon / Steelix / Houndoom / Sneasel / Hypno / Miltank)
- Anakbae (gmt-8) - Trinity (Gyarados / Chinchou / Golduck)
- Jazz Hands (gmt+1) - Pokemon Hunter J (Salamence / Ariados / Drapion)
- KentuckyFriedTorchic (gmt+2) - Rudy (Electabuzz / Exeggutor / Starmie / Hitmonchan / Golem / Alakazam / Pidgeot / Rhydon / Venomoth / Ninetales)
- RefreezePR (gmt-8) - Instructor (Pikachu / Charizard / Ivysaur / Weezing / Arbok / Meowth / Jolteon / Vaporeon / Flareon / Graveler / Charmander / Squirtle)
**If you have any questions, please contact myself or Eliteknight via xat or PM/VM, we'll be glad to answer!**