Thread: Clear.fi problems

Default Clear.fi problems

Hi everyone. At this time I am having a problem with the acer clear.fi program on my computer. Here is what happens when I try to load it:
    1. Clear.fi box pops up to show that clear.fi is responding.
    2. Box remains onscreen for about 30 seconds, and then dissappears without clear.fi ever actually opening.

This program worked before, and I would like for it to work again. So if you have any ideas please feel free to mention them. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Ben6239; 10th April 2013 at 11:25 PM.
    -------White Fc: 1807 7787 5248 Ben. Pearl Fc: 4685 3244 9271 also Ben. Always looking for shinies.-------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------I can sovle the Rubik's Cube in 40 seconds, can you?----------------------------------
    --------------------------I'm the proud owner of a 63' Vw Bug. Ask me about it.--------------------------

If you have built in recovery media on the computer or recovery discs i recommend backing up your data and try to reinstall windows to me this sounds like data corruption with in the system

^done by Katsu Koneko doesnt this sig look cute
    If you think Dawn is cute, copy and paste THIS into your sig.(started by shiningsloth13)if you think dawn is hot, copy and paste this into your sig(started by empoleon49)<not IF its IS

Ok, I'll try it.
    -------White Fc: 1807 7787 5248 Ben. Pearl Fc: 4685 3244 9271 also Ben. Always looking for shinies.-------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------I can sovle the Rubik's Cube in 40 seconds, can you?----------------------------------
    --------------------------I'm the proud owner of a 63' Vw Bug. Ask me about it.--------------------------